Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38

Author Topic: Arma 2 + Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead  (Read 49998 times)

Nistenf

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is a lie
    • View Profile
Re: Arma 2 + Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
« Reply #390 on: October 20, 2011, 07:07:47 pm »

I might join sometime

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 22, 2011, 10:53:41 am »

Right, the mission is done! (I think) Shouldn't be too long, but should be challenging.
Calhoun, could you PM me your email so I could get it to you?
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 22, 2011, 12:09:18 pm »

is it multiplayer only, or single player? Would love to try it out. Just finished installing A2 on my new rig and would love to play it tomorrow.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 22, 2011, 12:31:17 pm »

My afternoon is now entirely open. So If our host pops in, I'd be down to try it out today.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 22, 2011, 12:34:49 pm »

is it multiplayer only, or single player? Would love to try it out. Just finished installing A2 on my new rig and would love to play it tomorrow.
It's written for singleplayer, cuz I don't know the difference. You can have a copy if you want, but it's not particularly long, deep or tested.
Or;
My afternoon is now entirely open. So If our host pops in, I'd be down to try it out today.
if the host appears you could run along and test it with us. I'm up for that, as long as it is within an hour or two.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 22, 2011, 02:11:56 pm »

Host online. Too busy too play, but if you hop into Teamspeak/DFC chat should be able to get things going.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 22, 2011, 02:23:41 pm »

Host online. Too busy too play, but if you hop into Teamspeak/DFC chat should be able to get things going.
DFC chat? Where would one go for this?

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 22, 2011, 02:37:03 pm »

Steam. It is the chat for the steam group.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: October 22, 2011, 03:03:59 pm »

Urm. DFC? I can't really find it.
What does it stand for? Or, if it is called this, can you invite me?

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 22, 2011, 03:05:25 pm »

Give me a link to your steam community profile.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 22, 2011, 03:06:35 pm »

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 22, 2011, 03:07:29 pm »

Urm. DFC? I can't really find it.
What does it stand for? Or, if it is called this, can you invite me?

Dwarf Fortress Community; if you search the whole phrase, it'll be one of the top results.  Really hard to find using the abbreviation unfortunately.

KG

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 22, 2011, 03:12:05 pm »

Invited to group and to the chat. Teamspeak is infinitely more useful though, since that is how we actually communicate in the game.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 22, 2011, 03:15:17 pm »

Invited to group and to the chat. Teamspeak is infinitely more useful though, since that is how we actually communicate in the game.
Okay, well sorry but it's getting late and I can't get on a computer anymore, so I'm afraid it'll have to be tomorrow. When are you available? (in EST or GMT)

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 22, 2011, 03:17:20 pm »

Should be up fairly early. Can't give anything too concrete. As early as 1100 EST.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 38