Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10645 10646 [10647] 10648 10649 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13167676 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #159690 on: April 22, 2022, 02:13:13 pm »

Fucking lobsterass becoming a rickroll replacement would categorically make 2022 worse, bleh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159691 on: April 22, 2022, 02:20:43 pm »

Fucking lobsterass becoming a rickroll replacement would categorically make 2022 worse, bleh.

Can confirm
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #159692 on: April 22, 2022, 03:11:15 pm »

Can confirm
relevant

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159693 on: April 22, 2022, 04:13:55 pm »

Can confirm
relevant

Classic Coke makes a return
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159694 on: April 23, 2022, 06:15:11 am »

I get far left and rigth nutjobs recommended all the time. I just want to see the occasional in a nutshell and warhammer video.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159695 on: April 23, 2022, 07:38:33 am »

You ever just feel like starving for no reason? Like you have food and all, and everything is fine, and there's no eating disorder, you could eat,  you like eating and cooking but you just feel like not doing it?
All the time, my dude. Makes for a slim figure ;)

What am I.
Slightly bonkers, most likely. But then again, aren't we all?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #159696 on: April 23, 2022, 07:54:44 am »

When I feel like that, I use it to power into some serious weight loss.  It goes away in a week or so, and I've gotten a head start on an awesome figure!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159697 on: April 23, 2022, 08:07:31 am »

Yeah some days I'll realize I barely at anything because I didn't feel hungry.  Usually it's because I overate slow-to-digest things the day before, and/or had an especially inactive day or two (not always depression, sometimes it's an engaging code project!).  In the past I've gotten very light-headed that way, so I'll sometimes make a bland bit of rice to keep my energy up.

Other times I'll feel hungry when I really shouldn't, so I try to keep low-calorie snacks like sunflower seeds and celery around.  Diet is weird.

Speaking of fast-breaking, I've started getting this weird nausea in the morning around 8-9AM, and it only goes away if I eat something!  Isn't that weird?  It seems to give me more energy for the day though.   :P

My mom got a new "Call" button on her phone's phone app (it's the first button, too) which opens up a little text chat while you speak!  uh, cool I guess.  Not something she's interested in whatsoever, but cool.  What's interesting is that it does this over the audio, like a fax machine! 

How do I know?
Because when she calls me with it, it opens with fax noises in my ear. 
Then she can type in the box and it makes more fax noise for me.

Yeah I feel like there's some miscommunication happening, no pun intended.  As if my phone is supposed to know to intercept and interpret those sounds.  I forgot to check her other contacts, but maybe it's limited to people on the same phone plan... whatever it is, I consider it another helpful lesson in UX programming.

(I tried to send text back to her phone but I never learned to whistle :P)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #159698 on: April 23, 2022, 08:14:55 am »

You ever just feel like starving for no reason? Like you have food and all, and everything is fine, and there's no eating disorder, you could eat,  you like eating and cooking but you just feel like not doing it? Wtf is wrong with me. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really in charge of my own actions. What am I.
Unless you're undergoing starvation, you probably just ate something really filling recently.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #159699 on: April 23, 2022, 01:41:53 pm »

I get far left and rigth nutjobs recommended all the time. I just want to see the occasional in a nutshell and warhammer video.

If you don't watch much Youtube, or if they can't get enough data from your watch history and the video you're watching, you just get the top of the algorithm recs.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #159700 on: April 23, 2022, 02:06:57 pm »

I feel like Warhammer might be a gateway drug, so to speak.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #159701 on: April 23, 2022, 05:15:26 pm »

On the bright side I never would have discovered aquaman without the blessed nutjobs being true to themselves

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #159702 on: April 23, 2022, 09:12:46 pm »

Open the Windows Store -> Xbox app (reluctantly) to go to my library and download a game I already own. One or both of the apps starts autoplaying extremely loud trailer videos in the background. The source of the audio is not visible on any tab or page of either program. Turn off video autoplay in the app settings. Videos continue blasting on repeat. Hard kill the processes. Videos CONTINUE to autoplay at extremely high volumes despite both programs that they're allegedly playing through not running. Doesn't stop until I restart.

Whoever was responsible for that piece of design deserves to be broken on the wheel.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #159703 on: April 24, 2022, 03:47:17 am »

According to the Sunday Times, an investigation into #MeToo behaviour by UK members of parliament, by the Independent Complaints and Grievance Scheme, 56 names have been mentioned since they started investigating in 2018, amongst whom 3 ministers. The complaints range from sexually tinted remarks to more serious misbehaviour.
At least one of the complaints involves a criminally punishable offense. A member of staff was paid to provide sexual services.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 04:16:17 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #159704 on: April 24, 2022, 07:03:49 am »

Not surprised. I wouldn't trust MPs around kids
Pages: 1 ... 10645 10646 [10647] 10648 10649 ... 10983