Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So...

Carefully pry what you can see out of the mine with minimal vibration while floating on hoverboards (barely any Materials gained, but safe)
Restart Mining, get Material. (Steady Material flow again, but cause the burrowers to start appearing)
Ignore Mine. (Explain in post, please)

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 91

Author Topic: Trapped. - (Returning?)  (Read 54933 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - Aflame!
« Reply #615 on: January 04, 2011, 09:05:32 pm »

Well the Forum Games and Role playing  Zombie-Game plague seems to have died down
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 04, 2011, 09:13:59 pm »

Is there no zombie serum in the future?
No, the zombie game 'plague' is mostly why I quick-changed the beginning of this one.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 04, 2011, 10:00:23 pm »

So lets just go in guns ablazing/melee weapons achopping/abludgeoning/astabbing.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 04, 2011, 10:34:45 pm »

Actually, it would be pretty cool to have all the people who die come back later as dommy doom boss monsters (either alone or in a group).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: January 04, 2011, 10:40:01 pm »

Actually, it would be pretty cool to have all the people who die come back later as dommy doom boss monsters (either alone or in a group).
hmm....
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - Dice God's Favor!
« Reply #620 on: January 04, 2011, 10:50:23 pm »

CHARGE!
halfway there, the beasts fire. surprisingly, you see no mini launcher beasts. *KA-TOOMP!KA-TOOMP!KA-TOOMP!KA-TOOMP!* go the Artillery Beasts.
Saves:
Furtaka:31
Harlon:39
Nodachi(-1 for being farther away and thus easier for them to target):18
Leroy:4

Leroy is caught by a blast and is blasted into the dome! Hopefully the goo softened the blow, otherwise thats gonna hurt!

The four beasts are stomping frantically around as you get too close for them to aim!

Furtaka:40!
Harlon:40!
Nodachi:40!

[the narrator is too surprised by how damn lucky you guys were to continue this post.]

Seriously, how the hell did you guys manage to get SIX TWENTIES IN A ROW, with the same dice thats killed at least two characters since we've switched to using them? (Leroy, unfortunaely, did not survive his meeting with Mr/Mrs. Dome.)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:57:21 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: January 04, 2011, 11:11:25 pm »

I assume that means we killed them all?  :D

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: January 04, 2011, 11:13:47 pm »

I assume that means we killed them all?  :D
If you need to ask, you weren't paying attention.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: January 04, 2011, 11:18:59 pm »

Will I get a roll to avoid serious injury? I don't want to completely avoid it, just make sure I can still walk without a cane.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: January 04, 2011, 11:22:49 pm »

You weren't fully on fire, and we just got a crapton of good luck.
You got fully healed by the backdraft.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: January 04, 2011, 11:25:09 pm »

We are totaly the Super Friends now, also Im still naked because Im a bad ass and who cares about a little clothing melty acid every now and again. that is unless we got armor... then I'm wearing that. But apply fem armor rules to it, why you ask? Cause Harlon is one sexy mother- wait are we allowed to say that word here?

well I am glad you were able to guess what my action was going to be. Pawnch!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 04, 2011, 11:25:33 pm »

Ridiculuck triumphs once more.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 04, 2011, 11:28:04 pm »

You can if you need to, Bloog, but I'm trying not to. otherwise I'd have a much better description than 'crapton of luck'
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 04, 2011, 11:47:05 pm »

Now we have to make them all blow up simultaneously while walking away in slow motion. Then we can call ourselves truly bad-ass.

Bloogonis

• Bay Watcher
  • Steamyworks
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 04, 2011, 11:55:43 pm »

he didn't say they died, but the 6 20s imply it. which means they just havent fallen over yet! everyone turn away from the monsters and walk away, they should promptly fall over and explode!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 91