Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: TBS - United Alliance of Humanity/Earth  (Read 12788 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: TBS - United Alliance of Humanity/Earth
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 11:48:51 pm »

To be honest, I copy and paste alot.  :-X
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2011, 01:43:31 am »

The goal is not to eliminate other players, but to eliminate..Something else. I'll leave that to you to decide what it is.
Remember, I can't go rooting around the old threads for designs and such. You'll have to post the design or what it generally is. Also, think of it like this-Hard Scifi. You can't build ringworlds, destroy asteroid belts/entire planets.

Now, the reason that say, a red dwarf has more population than the G class is because up until this point communication and even shipbuilding has ceased for unkown reasons, probably due to this 'Great Event'. Remember, you're assuming control of the planet, not building it from scratch.

Let me remind you you will get bonuses to build/research times when you build certain things. For instance, if you build a orbital drydock you will gain a bonus to shipbuilding, as it is unhindered by the planet's native atmosphere and likewise.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2011, 01:51:53 am »

The goal is not to eliminate other players, but to eliminate..Something else. I'll leave that to you to decide what it is.
I say we all ally and go back to Sol and kick the old empire's ass.

Or we wipe out a ancient robot alien base orbiting Van Maanen's star that suddenly appears as soon as we select this option.

Or we defeat a high-tech alien race from another galaxy that is invading our galaxy through wormholes(cookie for those who get the reference) who all suddenly appear as soon as we select this option.

What do you guys say?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 01:57:28 am »

I say we all ally and go back to Sol and kick the old empire's ass.

Or we wipe out a ancient robot alien base orbiting Van Maanen's star that suddenly appears as soon as we select this option.

Or we defeat a high-tech alien race from another galaxy that is invading our galaxy through wormholes(cookie for those who get the reference) who all suddenly appear as soon as we select this option.

What do you guys say?
Or even all three.

Of course you can attack other players, but that's your decision.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 02:04:48 am by x2yzh9 »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2011, 02:04:31 am »

Or even all three.
Ohh, that sounds like a good idea.

XTREME VAN MAANEN'S STAR'IAN MULTI-GALAXY BETRAYAL CHALLENGE OF DOOM.

What do you guys think? Should we do ALL THREE XTREME CHALLENGES of DOOM?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 07:43:08 am »

1 earthlike planet T`au                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Earthlike planet:build 1 planetary defence stastion (railguns)(orbital)
 build:drydock   
 build military academy
 build research lab
 goal: survival                                                     
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 08:27:08 am »

Epsilon Eridani
My goal is to ...Come in peace if the others let me?...
1 Earth-like planet
Build:School for the stars 
    Research: Mass production of computers.
Build Dry-dock
Build: Planetary factory's
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2011, 02:49:26 pm »

Tau Ceti-
--1 Earthlike Planet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Build 1 Planetary Defence Station (Railguns)(Orbital)(NEW)
 Build (Orbital?Planetary?) Drydock(NEW)
 Build Military Academy(NEW)
 Build Research Lab(NEW)
 Goal: Survival                                                     
What kind of drydock? And your format is really bad. Uh, before we go on, is English your first language? I'm going to revise this quote and this is how I want you to post like it from now on. I mean, I've got 6 players and I can't just revise your things so I can actually read it correctly whenever I need to-I guess you could say I like symmetric posts-Think of USEC_OFFICER's and Tarran's queues. And you know what a good thing to do, is just to quote your old post and change the time left and then just add whatever you need to instead of writing it all from scratch.
Epsilon Eridani-
My goal is to ...Come in peace if the others let me?...
--1 Earth-Like Planet
Build School for the Stars(NEW)
    Research Mass Production of Computers.(NEW)
Build (Orbital? Planetary?) Dry-Dock(NEW)
Build Planetary Factory(NEW)
Same thing here as for Ahra's.

I'm not trying to jump on y'all, just it's 20 times harder to manage this game if you don't post it like I revised for you.

I should also say that I'd like it if you posted the time left on projects/research under construction/researching.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2011, 02:55:33 pm »

Tau ceti
1 Earth-like planet:T´au
 :build planetary defence station-PDS(orbital)(Battleship grade railguns) NEW
 :build research lab NEW
-research improved ship armor alloys NEW
 :build orbital drydock NEW
-build strike cruiser NEW
 :build domes to make farms/housing in NEW 
 :build military academy

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 03:25:48 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2011, 03:11:36 pm »

Think of USEC_OFFICER's and Tarran's queues.
Lolwut? USEC hasn't even made his queue yet. Heck he hasn't even made his second post in this thread yet. I think you mean Phantom.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2011, 06:50:47 pm »

Think of USEC_OFFICER's and Tarran's queues.
Lolwut? USEC hasn't even made his queue yet. Heck he hasn't even made his second post in this thread yet. I think you mean Phantom.
Yea, that's better. Phantom. Speaking of that, if he doesn't post his turn soon I'm skipping 'em.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2011, 06:52:52 pm »

Tau Ceti
--1 Earth-Like planet:T´au
 :build planetary defence station-PDS(orbital)(Battleship grade railguns) NEW
 :build research lab NEW
-research improved ship armor alloys NEW
 :build orbital drydock NEW
-build strike cruiser NEW
 :build domes to make farms/housing in NEW 
 :build military academy

This is better, the only problem is I don't know what KIND of Strike Cruiser. Do youi want it heavily armored? Lightly Armored? Use railguns? Use projectiles? Be more specific on the strike cruiser and you'll be golden.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 07:04:03 pm »

Please don't skip me, I'm going to post my turn now. 

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 07:14:27 pm »

Rightio, how about some diplomacy?

The Protectorates Stance Towards Most: Welcome back to the galaxy, comrades. Rightio, how about some trade?
The Protectorates Stance Towards The Orion Brothers: Sir, you are on a valuable system. It is in my interest to reclaim that.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 07:16:23 pm »

New Luna Democracy:

Stated goals: To achieve peace and prosperity for all man-kind, involving co-operation with the other survivors of the Great Event.

Desired constructions for the Earth-like planet Armstrong, orbiting red dwarf star IL Aqr.
   One (1) Space elevator, to transport personal and materials to and from space.
   One (1) Orbiting drydock for the construction of spaceships, to be started when a functioning space elevator is built.
   One (1) Research Station, for the betterment of science.
              - Research must start on plasma fields when the Research Station is built, to protect New Luna's ships from micro-meteors.
   One (1) Academy, to educate the best and brightest of Armstrong's youth.
              - Scholarships will be handed out to those youth who wish to pursue a career in the New Luna Democracy as diplomats or governmental officials.

The Chief Official of of New Luna Democracy would wish to congratulate the head of New Earth Confederation, for the signing of the historic trade agreement between our two governments, along with a pact of non-aggression. Hopefully our two nations will work closely together in the future for the betterment of society and humanity as a whole.

(Look good?)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7