Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 569409 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #225 on: June 11, 2011, 11:38:06 pm »

How do I pay off/serve time for my crimes? I missed a deadline for a delivery mission and now I can't go anywhere without becoming a pincushion to these maniac guards.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 11, 2011, 11:43:24 pm »

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 12, 2011, 01:22:08 am »

How am I making money, you ask?

Well, I'm not. A cursed feather hat is stealing all of it. All the magic vendors are out of uncurse scrolls.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 12, 2011, 01:26:06 am »

How am I making money, you ask?

Well, I'm not. A cursed feather hat is stealing all of it. All the magic vendors are out of uncurse scrolls.

Get scrolls of inferior material, turn the hat into raw or candy, then eat it.

SoIM are fairly common as drops, can be bought from shops, or be made with the jeweler skill (at skill level 1).

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 12, 2011, 01:27:06 am »

Yeeeaaaahhhh that can happen.

Another way is an Inferior Material scroll or (much smaller chance to succeed) Change Material scroll on the hat and hope it makes it raw. Then eat it.

Or Holy Water. Get water, a god, drop water on an altar to the god, pick it up and mix it with your hat.

PPE: Partial Ninja. Whatever. I'm still posting this so blah.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 01:29:34 am by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 12, 2011, 01:29:28 am »

Good god, the hat can resist scrolls of uncurse. It also spawns monsters and makes me teleport.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 12, 2011, 01:29:35 am »

Or, if it is flammable, you could light a start a large fire then walk around in it for a while.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 12, 2011, 01:30:22 am »

With everything else of value that isn't fireproof taken off and dropped at first, though. Seriously, you don't want your awesome stuff to be burnt to a crisp.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 12, 2011, 12:59:21 pm »

If a remove curse can't get it off, then it's probably.... doomed.
Which totally sucks because you're gonna need a vanish curse scroll (I think that's what it's called).
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 12, 2011, 03:05:04 pm »

Is it worth my money to invest in a general store, or any store for that matter?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 12, 2011, 03:08:55 pm »

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Investing

Only black market vendors will sell enchanted equipment; investing in other shops will not allow them to stock such items. The best shop to invest in is the magic shop in order to get more scrolls of change material. You will also want to look out for Blessed Restore Potions as these will give you semi-permanent stat bonus.

You can invest in others, but I doubt there would be any real profit from doing so.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 12, 2011, 06:27:50 pm »

Lol, some turd named Bronze Cleric Cinnamon summoned demons and lightning hounds in his house and got killed a bunch by them.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 12, 2011, 06:30:13 pm »

Are you sure he really summon them? He could've accidentally failed at reading a book and spawned them.

Anyway, 'Bronze Cleric Cinnamon', lulz, Random Name Generator you so silly.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 12, 2011, 08:22:34 pm »

What's better, a silver mail with 2 DV and 11 PV with darkness protection or a metal mail with 1 DV and 15 PV with protection from fire?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 12, 2011, 08:23:37 pm »

I'd say to go with the metal mail. It depends what race you are, really.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 291