Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 569442 times)

Hyo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2011, 02:19:25 pm »

Actually failing such missions give a malus to Charisma and others of which I can't remember, which makes the karma malus seemingly the lesser of the two evils.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2011, 02:43:01 pm »

Get more charisma by eating putits
Gain positive karma by paying fines, something which is made difficult by the guards killing you every time you enter the embassy.

I'd say not rendering the game unplayable is worth the charisma hit
*Hugs*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2011, 02:45:31 pm »

But, but... NOTHING is worth a penalty to krisma!

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2011, 02:49:22 pm »

"YES! A POTION OF CURE CORRUPTION AT A VENDOR! NOW I CAN CURE MYSELF AND BE AS DEADLY AS MY LEVEL AND KILL SLIMES AND COMPLETE THAT QUEST AND-

*counts coins*

RRRAAAAAGGGGEEEEE

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2011, 03:39:07 pm »

I don't think I'm pro enough to do a snail farmer, and I've tried pianist before and didn't really like it.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 14, 2011, 04:25:31 pm »

"YES! A POTION OF CURE CORRUPTION AT A VENDOR! NOW I CAN CURE MYSELF AND BE AS DEADLY AS MY LEVEL AND KILL SLIMES AND COMPLETE THAT QUEST AND-

*counts coins*

RRRAAAAAGGGGEEEEE
Yeah, they're pretty expensive. Though that's a good thing; get enough, you can get artifacts off of other adventurers.

Anyway, if you want a PoCC, get blackjacking. Win 4-5 times (Not more, not less, or you won't get it) with a bet of 1 chip and you'll get a PoCC.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 14, 2011, 05:25:21 pm »

Is it trying to tell me something?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 14, 2011, 05:29:53 pm »

...*Facepalm*

The game is trying to convince you to have a little tail. <_<
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 14, 2011, 05:44:57 pm »

I once got some bronze decorated gloves with the name, 'bronze pimp'.

Welp time to train up my slapping.

Also my performing. Little girls always throw engagement stuff.

I sell it all.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 14, 2011, 06:08:17 pm »

I got "Queen of [something]". It was pretty cool, except I was a dude. :-\
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 14, 2011, 08:17:42 pm »

I find the order of my nickname list to be very funny. It's like a chronological order of events.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 14, 2011, 08:32:45 pm »

I just bought a ranch deed and claimed it outside Derphy. I assigned my starting companion to it.

I now own a little girl ranch. Fun times.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 14, 2011, 08:49:19 pm »

Just downloaded this. Anyone got any tips for a pure newbie? So far, all I did was run outside of the starting area, get shot to death by a punk, then alt+f4. Any classes/races particularly suited to newbies? What should be my first goal? Wheres the little girls?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 14, 2011, 08:59:54 pm »

Try the Beginner's Guide. I'm not sure how complete it is, but I guess it's at least decent.

First Goal? Grind grind grind grind grind...

Girls: Go to Vernis and pick a Little Girl out of all the other selections.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 14, 2011, 09:09:48 pm »

You could also get one using a monster ball or rod of domination, but that's so much WORK compared to just hitting 'd' when it says "Your pet is a...."
I decided to pull up a Golem Warrior. One of the titles was "Queen of Spiders" so my friend and I said "OHMYGOD YES IT'S TOTALLY VRISKA!!!11!!"... except it doesn't save titles. We did make a Vriska character, just with a different title. Mother Scorpion or something.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 291