Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 569304 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #315 on: June 15, 2011, 12:50:08 pm »

Sanity isn't a bad thing
Made my day.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 15, 2011, 12:54:02 pm »

Oh and has anyone had any encounter with aliens? From their description, they sound very annoying(but I love the whole abortion idea)
Yes.

Aside from their less than annoying impregnation attack, they have an Acid attack. Which is HORRIBLE as it activates every time they attack. Any piece of equipment that you have that isn't acidproof will take damage and be rendered useless quite quickly. In addition, they're decently tough.

Avoid them. And do whatever you can to avoid them impregnating NPCs.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 15, 2011, 01:05:39 pm »

And carry some poison or dye around.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 15, 2011, 01:40:50 pm »

Oh and has anyone had any encounter with aliens? From their description, they sound very annoying(but I love the whole abortion idea)
Yes.

Aside from their less than annoying impregnation attack, they have an Acid attack. Which is HORRIBLE as it activates every time they attack. Any piece of equipment that you have that isn't acidproof will take damage and be rendered useless quite quickly. In addition, they're decently tough.

Avoid them. And do whatever you can to avoid them impregnating NPCs.

Nasty bitches they are. Still I remember having one as a pet with a previous character. They move fast and as long as you don't plan on collecting loot from the NPC's or fighting NPC's in town to start an infection they make fine allies.

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 15, 2011, 05:31:34 pm »

So, i'm back to elona, now actualy trying to do something useful with a character rather then just messing around. So, anyone can explain me the point of keeping your level down and how to do it?

From the wiki,
Being a high level has almost no benefits for almost every race other than mutant. The higher your Constitution, Will and Learning are, the more health, MP, and skill points you receive each level, respectively. Taking longer to level means more time to raise those stats (although you do get health and MP retroactively for past levels when the above attributes go up). Also, when you enter the wilderness on the world map, the monsters that will spawn there as you walk around are based on your level (monsters initially there are based on proximity to towns and possibly other factors, though).

As for leveling slower, I don't know. But I read somewhere there's a scroll or spell that will apparently down-level you when you use it. I just tried looking for it on the wiki and can't find it, though.
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 15, 2011, 05:36:36 pm »

Hm.

Hehe.

Jumped into really high level dungeon at level 1.

Got a emerald longsword.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 15, 2011, 05:38:07 pm »

As for leveling slower, I don't know. But I read somewhere there's a scroll or spell that will apparently down-level you when you use it. I just tried looking for it on the wiki and can't find it, though.
Potion of Descent? I only saw it mentioned once in the wiki, so I don't know for sure what it does.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 15, 2011, 05:45:50 pm »

Ah yes, just found it.

Potion of Descent:
    Drink: You lose one level and all EXP pertaining to that level. You cannot gain an extra feat by leveling up again, but you will gain more skill points. If blessed, gain a level instead. Cursed potions also reduce your stats.
    Throw: Decreases the target's level by one.
    Puddle: Same effect as drank, i.e. raise level if the potion that made the puddle was blessed, decrease stats if cursed.
    Dip: Does nothing.
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 15, 2011, 06:07:08 pm »

Hm.

Hehe.

Jumped into really high level dungeon at level 1.

Got a emerald longsword.
That's actually a good idea. I'm off to try that now.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 15, 2011, 06:15:12 pm »

no dont do that I was lucky and stuff.

VERY EXTREMELY LUCKY.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 15, 2011, 06:22:30 pm »

Bah, you just can't stand the thought of someone else having fancy loot. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 15, 2011, 08:26:13 pm »

Hey..

Does store levels stay even if you carry on as your child?

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 15, 2011, 08:27:33 pm »

Someone with decent artistic skill needs to draw a guy wearing civilian clothes face-down on a bloody piano, dead with a rock jammed in the back of his skull.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 15, 2011, 08:30:41 pm »

Someone with decent artistic skill needs to draw a guy wearing civilian clothes face-down on a bloody piano, dead with sheenas panties jammed in the back of his skull.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 16, 2011, 09:17:52 am »

Damn, dem panties.

So lethal.

Although my KILL KILL piano has an absurd damage range..
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 291