Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 566403 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #540 on: June 23, 2011, 05:39:27 pm »

Its random, you have a low chance of finding doom and death in the forecast... unless you do actions that invite doom and death.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 23, 2011, 07:23:53 pm »

Found the little sister mansion, spawned an army of them, got 4 more levels in performer playing for them. Also captured one for breeding purposes since, despite having a low breeding power, they can create a random monster half the time.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 23, 2011, 07:39:45 pm »

Its random, you have a low chance of finding doom and death in the forecast... unless you do actions that invite doom and death.
Which is basically doing anything, like breathing. Or the breathing-equivalent of lung-deficient races such as Liches and Golems.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 23, 2011, 07:41:33 pm »

Or reading a random non magical book.

Yes, those Mass Monsters are still in Palmia. >_>
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Vibhor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 23, 2011, 09:58:01 pm »

Thousands of blue bubbles in Yowyn. Every square in the town is covered with them. I don't even know how they got there but this is the second invasion after the one in Vernis( didn't had blue bubbles though).
Lucky for me, the monsters spawned from the lower side of the map so no dragons. But sadly while I was killing blue bubbles, the game crashed and my save file is corrupted.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 23, 2011, 10:05:42 pm »

Pffft, what is with this game and eternally splitting monster invasions? Seriously, it's just plain ridiculous.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 23, 2011, 10:13:59 pm »

Thousands of blue bubbles in Yowyn. Every square in the town is covered with them. I don't even know how they got there but this is the second invasion after the one in Vernis( didn't had blue bubbles though).
Lucky for me, the monsters spawned from the lower side of the map so no dragons. But sadly while I was killing blue bubbles, the game crashed and my save file is corrupted.

Oh... just wait until you get to cubes...

And <Kings>
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 23, 2011, 10:15:20 pm »

Paralyze them.
Magic/Panties work well.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 23, 2011, 10:19:40 pm »

Paralyze them.
Magic/Panties work well.

No. Meteor them. Meteor EVERYTHING.*

*Warning: may cause the hooded emo guy to kill you, and if you're lucky, summon a few dragons too.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 23, 2011, 11:40:33 pm »

So, after reading the last few pages it seems that some people are making a bunch of updates.

Is the indev version better then the original? Can you keep your guy from the original?

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 24, 2011, 03:05:06 am »

Woohoooo, finally married me little girl <3
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: See what I got (click to show/hide)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 24, 2011, 03:07:59 am »

So, after reading the last few pages it seems that some people are making a bunch of updates.

Is the indev version better then the original? Can you keep your guy from the original?

You can carry over old characters to the new ones. Note that the indev versions are buggy, and converting your character may corrupt your save.
Woohoooo, finally married me little girl <3
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: See what I got (click to show/hide)

I'm gonna wait until you decide to "make a gene" with her. *squicked*

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 24, 2011, 03:31:16 am »

Spoiler: Sweet. (click to show/hide)

"Let's make a gene!"
*blush*
-> Best pickup line ever  :P

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 24, 2011, 03:46:46 am »

Spoiler: Sweet. (click to show/hide)

"Let's make a gene!"
*blush*
-> Best pickup line ever  :P

Congratulations. I think I might have to listen or read something equally disturbing, so I can forget about the mental images.

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 24, 2011, 05:06:39 am »

Congratulations. I think I might have to listen or read something equally disturbing, so I can forget about the mental images.
Don't worry, she's almost 18...
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 291