Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 569361 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #585 on: June 24, 2011, 07:23:00 pm »

Grenades are so O.P early game..
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 24, 2011, 09:03:46 pm »

I chose a bear as my familiar.
Am I playing the game right?
Only if you continue to use the bear as your mount, and become part of the bear cavalry, fire arms division. Then later on marry the bear.

But seriously, it doesn't' matter if you collect 20 small medals and buy a rod of domination to get a bell and job hunt some more to get some grenades.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 24, 2011, 09:08:36 pm »

But seriously, it doesn't' matter if you collect 20 small medals and buy a rod of domination to get a bell and job hunt some more to get some grenades.

But train up magic device before that... or you'll just be wasting it.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 24, 2011, 09:10:51 pm »

But train up magic device before that... or you'll just be wasting it.

Or savescum, whichever works. Gold Bells are level one anyway.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 25, 2011, 12:09:58 am »

I'm thinking of doing some god hopping to get gifts. Out of curiosity how many prefered items (Guns for machines, staffs for element, fish for luck, ect) would it take to make a god go from zero to gift giving? Anybody have any clue? I have already gotten the Scythe from Kuminori, so my faith skill should be high enough.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 25, 2011, 12:12:31 am »

I'm thinking of doing some god hopping to get gifts. Out of curiosity how many prefered items (Guns for machines, staffs for element, fish for luck, ect) would it take to make a god go from zero to gift giving? Anybody have any clue? I have already gotten the Scythe from Kuminori, so my faith skill should be high enough.
Get the luck god.

The lucky dagger lets you see invisible, and it has good defensive stats.
Plus you are more likely to get better magic items.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 25, 2011, 12:38:09 am »

You need at least 1525 faith points to get the pet, 2525 to get the secret treasure, and 4025 to get the special weapon.

Which is 61, 101, and 161 preferred sacrifices, respectively.

If you're going for Kitty Goddess, the fishing skill is almost a must. I recommend taking Opatos or Jure as your first gods, as they have ore as their preferred sacrifices (which includes junk stone).
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 12:42:57 am by Blaze »

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 25, 2011, 11:28:00 am »

I hopped into the Dragon's Nest and died within seconds, and so did my little girl ally.
Is that playing the game right?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 25, 2011, 12:01:57 pm »

You need at least 1525 faith points to get the pet, 2525 to get the secret treasure, and 4025 to get the special weapon.

Which is 61, 101, and 161 preferred sacrifices, respectively.

If you're going for Kitty Goddess, the fishing skill is almost a must. I recommend taking Opatos or Jure as your first gods, as they have ore as their preferred sacrifices (which includes junk stone).

I've already begun to stockpile staffs, bows/crossbows, and guns. I think I'll be doing those gods first. I want the ranged weapons from Luly and Mani for my Gold Bells.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 25, 2011, 12:24:39 pm »

I would do the staff needing god last, since it will take a long while to stockpile enough of them.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 25, 2011, 02:09:22 pm »

I would do the staff needing god last, since it will take a long while to stockpile enough of them.

Yeah. I figured that one out.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 25, 2011, 02:46:34 pm »

I took lulwy  for the sake of the multiple speed buffs, but I think I'm going to  switch to the luck god for the dagger then switch back to her later. I'm dual wielding a living long sword and a dagger, and her weapon would be amazingly great on him.

Also, performing lets me get fish as rewards, so with some patience I can ignore fishing for a while.

Anyways, 30 performing now, almost 50 charisma. I think I need 40 to pull legendary stages in party time! quests and get tons of money + kill kill piano though.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 25, 2011, 03:55:39 pm »

I'm pulling legendary stages and getting over 10000 gold per party (sometimes per performance) at 25 performer + a single [##] performance enhancing item.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 25, 2011, 04:42:11 pm »

This game does occasionally love you. Start a new character, walk into vernis, get my little girl, little girl drinks from the well, What do you want to wish for?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 25, 2011, 04:43:18 pm »

Hoho...

SEVEN LEAGUE BOOTS.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 291