Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 569473 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #1230 on: October 22, 2011, 12:42:16 am »

I read a scroll of ally and I now have a <Mad scientist>.
What's his deal? >:?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: October 22, 2011, 12:45:40 am »

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Mad_scientist

If you were beginning the game, you could consider him a clone of you. Otherwise, he's an inferior fighter.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: October 22, 2011, 12:50:08 am »

Okay, I'll just sell him. Wow, he's cheaper than my fallen soldier.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: October 22, 2011, 02:30:41 am »

Whoa, you can get <monster>s with scrolls of ally?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: October 22, 2011, 02:44:43 am »

Yes, apparently.

http://elona.wikia.com/wiki/Scrolls#Ally

"...Also has a chance to summon a boss-type ally <name>."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: October 22, 2011, 02:52:06 am »

Don't count on it though; finding a boss pet of considerable merit is hard. Good luck trying to get a <spiral king> for an ally.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: October 22, 2011, 06:34:44 am »

What monster scroll of ally gives you depends on your level. Don't expect to get a the best monsters if you are a high level though. I think your level just "unlocks" other creatures to be created but doesn't lower your chance of getting low-level monsters.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: October 22, 2011, 06:49:07 am »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:43:38 am by Ogdibus »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: October 22, 2011, 10:25:35 am »

Very, very bad. Now go grab his sword and figure and stuff and put it in your house.

For the lulz, you should take it out to the wilderness and activate it while you're on the edge of the map for easy escape.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: October 22, 2011, 10:32:01 am »

Treasure maps do not always give great loot, but sometime they can bring to your character some nice items :

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: October 22, 2011, 10:45:09 am »

Very, very bad. Now go grab his sword and figure and stuff and put it in your house.

For the lulz, you should take it out to the wilderness and activate it while you're on the edge of the map for easy escape.
There's still a chance he'll be aced by a meteor.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: October 22, 2011, 10:54:08 am »

I am seriously considering turning on extra races to play a Cat Pianist. Then fight by proxy of never-ending pet waves.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: October 22, 2011, 12:06:13 pm »

I am seriously considering turning on extra races to play a Cat Pianist. Then fight by proxy of never-ending pet waves.
That gives me the best mental image. Of just a small cat playing a equally small piano, while waves of pets rush to help it.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: October 22, 2011, 12:13:36 pm »

Do it. Name yourself Keyboard Cat (obviously).

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: October 22, 2011, 01:00:13 pm »

That gives me the best mental image. Of just a small cat playing a equally small piano, while waves of pets rush to help it.

Unfortunately it's still a grand piano. But the cat still can carry it fairly well. Also a pretty lulzworthy mental image.
Also it's a bit bad that I can only approximate the sprite by making it a catgirl, but whatever.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 291