Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 566464 times)

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #2415 on: July 21, 2012, 09:45:51 pm »

Kumiromi doesn't give seeds from rotting stuff in Elona+, instead we get them from harvest quests; and the cute fairy got a boost in seed-creation. Now he gives bonuses to stamina and stamina recovery, so he's more of a prostitute/thief god now.

Itzpalt is easier to please, since he takes rods instead of staffs; rod charge doesn't seem to matter.

Mani got a significant boost, with his gemstone calling Mewmewmew!!! and his passive giving a 10% bonus to physical attack damage.

If you're going with Lulzy, I suggest you smarm up another god for their gifts first; hers is purely meh.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:58:40 pm by Blaze »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: July 21, 2012, 10:28:40 pm »

Is there a way to automatically eat cargoes of traveler's food in Elona+ 1.08? I'm used to the character eating it whenever hunger drops to a certain level on the world map from the old versions.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

MoloMowChow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: July 23, 2012, 06:33:28 pm »

Elona+ 1.09 is out, though not yet linked on the wiki (∪ ゚ ω ゚) : www1.axfc.net/uploader/C/so/170480.zip

1.09 -> 1.10 will be bugfixes and translations only.

Some changes:
  • PCC graphics replaced with smaller versions, so they can be displayed without resizing
  • PCC type selectable from options menu
  • Increase in potential potion effect, frequency of pet training, Dojo effectiveness
  • Astral Light Brush works on non-unique mobs as well
  • Tweaked some evolved got pet graphics
  • Extra critical chance and partial Evasion bypass when attacking from stealth
  • Special ammo no longer carries weapon attributes
  • Informer now charges 1000 gold to view stats
  • Rarity of card drops decreased
  • Some corpses can now provide magic and nether resistance
  • AP feat Pride reduces incoming criticals
  • Adjustment to Attribute special action
  • Changes to various evolution bonuses
  • Martial Arts kick (?)
  • New evolutions, Salvo skill,
  • Fixed regenerated necromantic coffin weight
  • Fixed coffin recipe not consuming mana crystal
  • Fixed PV/DV bug with Flying Scroll
  • Fixed Zwiebel generation rate
  • Changed region factor for some trade goods
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 06:35:55 pm by MoloMowChow »

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: July 23, 2012, 06:59:18 pm »

Is there a way to automatically eat cargoes of traveler's food in Elona+ 1.08? I'm used to the character eating it whenever hunger drops to a certain level on the world map from the old versions.
I think it does just before you're going to take damage from starvation

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: July 23, 2012, 07:18:43 pm »

Yeah, it turns out you eat it at the red "Starving" point, just before "Starving!" which is bad.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: July 23, 2012, 07:20:55 pm »

Given that food is a (major?) means of increasing stat potential, it is probably for the best that you don't chow down on cargo food the instant you hit hungry.

Virroken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: July 24, 2012, 11:35:25 pm »

This is the best change thus far.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: July 25, 2012, 03:52:59 am »

This is the best change thus far.

I like that NPCs no longer get teleported around by cursed item... that was introduced much earlier. I hate having to chase them around in order to turn in a quest.

JimDale

• Bay Watcher
  • Not actually at all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: July 25, 2012, 01:14:13 pm »

It seems the bug with the two "Puff puff bread" options in the pot for fusion still persist, though.
Just to clear it up, the recipe that uses panties creates the "Puff puff bread" and the one that uses a troll corpse creates "special steamed meat bun".

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: July 25, 2012, 08:14:03 pm »

It seems the bug with the two "Puff puff bread" options in the pot for fusion still persist, though.
Just to clear it up, the recipe that uses panties creates the "Puff puff bread" and the one that uses a troll corpse creates "special steamed meat bun".

I made the one with troll corpse in 1.08... I don't have any problem with it? The bun gave me a long duration stat growth boost.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: July 25, 2012, 08:36:09 pm »

I've been saving for that food.. but how does it actually work? A temporary potential boost?

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: July 25, 2012, 08:42:27 pm »

It supposedly increases the rate at which the affected stat(s) gain experience; by how much I'm unsure.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: July 25, 2012, 08:42:32 pm »

I've been saving for that food.. but how does it actually work? A temporary potential boost?

Yeah, similar to when you eat equipments that maintain stat. IIRC it's over 1000 turns from the special food.\

But so far I only managed to create one bun... trolls I met don't like to leave a corpse. :|

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: July 29, 2012, 05:47:50 pm »

Any recommended places to go to for a character about to reach level 6?  For the most part I've been barely scraping by with money, so I was hoping to get some for first taxes at least.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: July 29, 2012, 06:06:12 pm »

Any recommended places to go to for a character about to reach level 6?  For the most part I've been barely scraping by with money, so I was hoping to get some for first taxes at least.
I haven't had any issues with the taxes so far, you get a fair amount in salary to start with. A good way to make money I've found though is the delivery quests. You can get a bunch of money easily once you know where everything is.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 291