Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 569382 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #3180 on: June 16, 2013, 07:09:31 am »

Yeah I guess so I've had jerky that was + 2 and stuff not sure what it even does.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: June 16, 2013, 07:17:34 am »

Food can be enchanted now?  :o
Thats from cooking good crops from farming or groomed pets in the ranch.
It boosts the gain even further.

My current char and skills
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 07:47:22 am by Ivefan »

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: June 16, 2013, 08:59:20 am »

Just got a Secret experience of Kumiromi from a fairy boss  8)
Almost died to a swarm of dark hounds though that was not a fun door to open.

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
  • Overanalyzing and overthinking EVERYTHING.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: June 16, 2013, 11:23:35 am »

So far, my test character has actually been very successful. It is lv10 now and aside from the rare arrow fired at speedy ranged enemies, the only attacks I've been using are the Drain Blood and Poison Touch feats/abilities. They've been kicking my dexterity sky-high. This is the first character I've managed to get high stats on early. I don't even own a ranch on this one yet either. Most of the stats probably came from hoarding equipment which maintains/increases stats and then using inferior material scrolls to make them raw and eat them for the stat boost and the period of great stat growth.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 11:58:32 am by Ygdrad »
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: June 16, 2013, 11:58:25 am »

So far, my test character has actually been very successful. It is lv10 now and aside from the rare arrow fired at speedy ranged enemies, the only attacks I've been using are the Drain Blood and Poison Touch feats/abilities. They've been kicking my dexterity sky-high.
Getting the stamina feats and going to worship kumiromi for the increased stamina regen?

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: June 16, 2013, 12:00:18 pm »

So far, my test character has actually been very successful. It is lv10 now and aside from the rare arrow fired at speedy ranged enemies, the only attacks I've been using are the Drain Blood and Poison Touch feats/abilities. They've been kicking my dexterity sky-high.
Getting the stamina feats and going to worship kumiromi for the increased stamina regen?

Nope entirely unneeded, Drain Blood makes you GAIN stamina, it costs nothing. I'm planning on having a sandbagged enemy in my house so that when I'm mining during the ether week, I can quickly replenish my stamina by Blood Draining it, it's faster than resting. As long as I alternate between using the two abilities, I can keep going without any stamina problems, I'll try to aim for 30 stealth for shadow-step, should be interesting.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 12:02:23 pm by Ygdrad »

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: June 16, 2013, 12:04:50 pm »

It got a big buff in elona + not sure how good it will be at higher lvl.
Has it looked like it scales with anything?

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: June 16, 2013, 12:11:58 pm »

It got a big buff in elona + not sure how good it will be at higher lvl.
Has it looked like it scales with anything?

Drain Blood and Poison Touch both scale off of Dexterity and train it when used. I am planning on kitting myself out in a full set of bone armor to see if the Nether resistance will boost Drain Blood's nether damage.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: June 16, 2013, 12:15:29 pm »

ygdrad, get and train Nightmare so you can debuff their nether resist as it will be high later on. and while you're at it, you might aswell train other buffs and slow

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: June 16, 2013, 12:19:51 pm »

ygdrad, get and train Nightmare so you can debuff their nether resist as it will be high later on. and while you're at it, you might aswell train other buffs and slow

That's sadly a long ways down the road. Started with a Dwarf Predator. Not a single magic-related skill. Haven't gotten too much pp so far, been fighting and grinding more than running between towns.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: June 16, 2013, 12:23:30 pm »

And I started as a farmer... Though thats gives me a nice way to get pp.

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: June 16, 2013, 01:14:13 pm »

I just had a <Mad Scientist> appear in a hunting job. After busting right through a bunch of trees he rather anti-climactically died in 2 hits, he then offered to join me, which I accepted. He didn't mind me cooking up and eating his remains.

He seems to be a wizard with no spells and pretty low stats. Does he have any use? Does he ever become decent?

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: June 16, 2013, 02:18:18 pm »

Honestly, hes kind of useless as a pet, the amount of work that needs to be put into it...you would need to get him 600 ap to give him crystal spear if you want a spellcaster...but regardless to make him useful, you need to use ap.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: June 16, 2013, 03:49:10 pm »

What are city charts used for? They're always empty and nothing happens if you select any of the boxes.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: June 16, 2013, 03:51:04 pm »

What are city charts used for? They're always empty and nothing happens if you select any of the boxes.
I ask like a page or so ago it for a un added economy and stuff.

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 291