Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 569568 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #3420 on: June 27, 2013, 06:20:54 pm »

It's precious so you can't change the material with a scroll. Even after the Vesda fight it should be pretty decent. I'd keep using it afterwards, until finding another better sword, in which case I'd put the Hiryu-To on the floor of a storage house never to be used again.

Also who trades with adventurers for precious items it's all about murdering them
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: June 27, 2013, 06:26:45 pm »

You mean it's all about trading them blessed potions of cure corruption then pickpocketing them back.  :P

Also, that's right, I'd need a kit.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: June 27, 2013, 07:04:28 pm »

Where do you all find these good adventurers to trade with? All the ones I meet are like "Here! Do you want to trade for my miracle quality bullets that do 2d1 damage and give +1 to ranged hit? How about this armor which weighs 25s and gives -4DV and 10PV along with +5 dex and -100 to speed?" or some crap like that.

somebody

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: June 27, 2013, 07:17:14 pm »

Build a house, hire a maid, then invite guests, you get really high level adventurers that way.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: June 27, 2013, 07:49:12 pm »

I don't think even kits will change the material.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: June 27, 2013, 08:19:28 pm »

I don't think even kits will change the material.
I'm pretty sure that they do for Miracle, just not Godly. I might be wrong though, I haven't played in ages.

3. Run Resize Enable

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: June 27, 2013, 08:36:14 pm »

No, I meant for precious items. The Hiryu-To is a precious item. Precious items as far as I know are utterly unchangable in material.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: June 27, 2013, 09:19:52 pm »

No, I meant for precious items. The Hiryu-To is a precious item. Precious items as far as I know are utterly unchangable in material.
You can re-roll Precious items via the Little sister quest, though the wiki doesn't specify if material type is included in the randomization for Precious items or if that only applies to the lesser artifacts. A Material Kit will randomize attributes of a Precious item, but it will not change the actual material type.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: June 27, 2013, 09:51:11 pm »

Ah, that's right.

3. Run Resize Enable

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: June 27, 2013, 10:08:09 pm »

I don't think material is changed in the Little Sisters rewards, just other stats like "It maintains Speed" or things like that.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: June 28, 2013, 07:20:33 pm »

Spoiler: Eternal Force! (click to show/hide)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: June 28, 2013, 08:24:43 pm »

What is eternal force well beside the turning everything into ice?
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: June 28, 2013, 08:27:21 pm »

Well... uhh... it kills things? Seriously, Eternal Force is just a one-use bomb that indiscriminately targets everything, much like a nuke. It is always generated blessed, and using it removes the 'eternal force' title from the weapon.

So... that's it.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: July 01, 2013, 12:25:20 pm »

So, that same pianist character? Level 12, a fountain in a random level 3 dungeon: Wish #3. Damn, I wish (*rimshot*) that I had luck like this in real life.

3. Run Resize Enable

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: July 01, 2013, 07:08:06 pm »

then watch, the next 3 times you are about to get a wish from a fountain, nothing will happen...that is more or less how it tends to go.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."
Pages: 1 ... 227 228 [229] 230 231 ... 291