Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 291

Author Topic: Elona  (Read 566449 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: Elona
« Reply #3450 on: August 19, 2013, 05:10:51 am »

Oh btw if you get a skilled called preaching don't use it I got it after I lvled up and crashed my game.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3451 on: August 19, 2013, 04:39:00 pm »

Preaching works fine for me, maybe you're using 1.23 instead of 1.24?

em312s0n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3452 on: August 20, 2013, 09:23:33 am »

Does anybody have a custom graphics pack for the latest version? the default ones are kinda not consistent with one another

Asellus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3453 on: August 20, 2013, 11:13:56 am »

I figured out how to use that red string thing. You have to get the pet to soulmate, use it on them and then use the f8 menu to save the map when you have the pet with you. Once you start a new character, use the heirship scroll to get the string back and go to the showroom, open the saved map and use the string on the pet.

Jolly George

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3454 on: August 20, 2013, 05:18:12 pm »

I've been trying to find a certain key or key combination that allows you to select what equipment you or your pets are wearing will show on the sprite, from a menu- for example not having belts or shoes show. The last time I played Elona I knew what it was, but now I'm drawing a blank. It's not in the portrait menu. Anybody have a clue?
I first got the menu through an accidental keypress. I can't find anything about it on the wiki either.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3455 on: August 20, 2013, 05:36:44 pm »

I believe that's from using a dresser, with the t key. You have to either be standing on one (there's one in the king's room in Palmia) or holding one, and then press t, then choose the dresser.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Jolly George

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3456 on: August 20, 2013, 05:45:15 pm »

I believe that's from using a dresser, with the t key. You have to either be standing on one (there's one in the king's room in Palmia) or holding one, and then press t, then choose the dresser.

Thanks a bunch! I had completely forgotten about those.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3457 on: August 20, 2013, 10:00:40 pm »

After getting hooked on Elona+, I am now the king of a small town, complete with a castle, a military of 12 (ALL the charisma!), a nether dragon and assault gun for back-up if/when needed, as well as an economy consisting of a shop, a ranch supplying food (Putit!), and a museum, the latter self-sustaining.

And I haven't even completed the main quest yet!

In conclusion, I read this diary I traded from a random adventure, got a little sister, and then proceeded to send her off to train with a crazy shrine maiden that accuses me of murder or something so she doesn't take up a party slot.

Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
DOUBLE POSTING IS THE DEVIL
« Reply #3458 on: August 20, 2013, 10:02:11 pm »

<Double Post>
Darn you slow internet!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:07:58 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3459 on: August 20, 2013, 10:13:11 pm »

I should start playing.. but I don't want to run jobs for plat. And I also need to max faith with Opatos and Jure and then Itzpalt and Yacatect and it's all a bit much. Plus I'm a few versions behind since I haven't seriously played since February, so I'd have to update one by one to avoid maximum save explosion....

I feel extra whiny today.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Jolly George

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3460 on: August 21, 2013, 03:49:36 am »

I should start playing.. but I don't want to run jobs for plat. And I also need to max faith with Opatos and Jure and then Itzpalt and Yacatect and it's all a bit much. Plus I'm a few versions behind since I haven't seriously played since February, so I'd have to update one by one to avoid maximum save explosion....

I feel extra whiny today.

When you begin working on the gods, you might want to start with Yacatect for the monthly plat gemstone and goose.
I updated from E+ 1.10 to 1.24 the other day, when I started playing again. Just make sure to be on the worldmap and you can update to the latest version in one go. I have yet to run into any problems with my old saves.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3461 on: August 21, 2013, 06:06:27 am »

Any advice on raising potential, like do any enemies drop potions of potential?  After grinding gardening for a day or so, my learning potential is "hopeless".  I used up a slot on a maid in hopes of training with the guild masters (no guild currently), but so far it hasn't panned out.  Any idea on what level a magic store needs to be in order to sell potions of potential?

I'm using version 1.23 (haven't seen anything that compels me to upgrade to 1.24, especially with my slow and erratic internet connection).

Jolly George

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: August 21, 2013, 07:08:26 am »

You occasionally find potions of potential lying around in dungeons. When I go dungeon delving, after some danger level 20-60 dungeons I end up with a couple of them. They're sold by souvenir vendors (the kind that sell Evolution Hearts) for millions of gold. I don't think I've ever seen any in magic shops.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: August 21, 2013, 07:51:28 am »

Magic shops can sell potions of potential... bump its shop level over 100 and you will see them once in a while.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3464 on: August 21, 2013, 08:32:43 am »

Do the gift items do anything?  I'm talking about the brown, square ones, not the god gifts.  I thought they were similar to Tokens of Friendship, but I gave one to an adventurer with Friend level relationship and it didn't seem to have an effect.
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 [231] 232 233 ... 291