Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do we continue this game or start anew?

Continue
Start the Sci-Fi RTD

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll to Doom, Turn 19: One hundred coins, up front  (Read 18710 times)

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 1: 6 Horrors Awaken (finished)
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2011, 01:03:42 am »

I can't team up with any of you, I plan on ending the world.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2011, 01:08:18 am »

Hey Irony you want to team up?
Depends on how you plan to proceed. We're probably fairly far away from each other, though.

Still, we'll see how things play out.
I just aim to rule the Demons for that all I need is a castle, and to beat all other demons into submission so I really don't interfere with your plans.
How about we all avoid horribly murdering each-other altogether? The world, Hell, and the Elder-God planes are more than enough for all of us, right?

Well, most of us.

Let's see...

I want a region and the Elder-God planes, but I'm willing to give up that region once I'm done.
Irony wants the entity of the world under his domination.
Riccto wants two regions. May be compatible with above with a lot of nice talking?
Adwarf wants Hell.

So, this could work.

However, there are two of us with goals that directly interfere with the rest of us:
SeriousConcentrate wants to eat EVERYTHING.
KaguroDraven wants to destroy the world.

So, if we could... 'persuade' them to leave or change their minds, we could all live in harmony.

What do you guys say?

And you are on the same continent as me.

Which sucks for me.

Please don't kill me?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:18:57 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2011, 01:16:01 am »

Then I will have to kill you I don't need someone killing off all my subjects before I am even king.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2011, 01:33:07 am »

Hmmm, I'm going to leave you all to contemplate for now, I'll roll the next turn tomorrow.

Also you don't have to take two actions, it's just the most you can take.  This is to prevent anyone from getting a massive string of actions that put any NPC's I throw at you at a disadvantage.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2011, 01:43:01 am »

Kaguro, you can team up with me. Our goals are compatible, after all. ^^ Until it's just the two of us left, anyway... >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2011, 01:47:23 am »

Kaguro, you can team up with me. Our goals are compatible, after all. ^^ Until it's just the two of us left, anyway... >.>
Now I have to kill you to well guys I think we have to kill Kaguro, adn Serious they aren't budging

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2011, 01:48:07 am »

Well, you have my support.

Ruling the world is less fun when there's nothing to rule. As a general rule.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2011, 01:52:36 am »

Try it. I'll have fun chewing on your bones and rending your flesh with my many fanged mouths. I might bat you around with my tongues first though, just to see how long I can juggle you before biting you in half.

:3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2011, 01:57:39 am »

Do remember that I am also an abomination of great power. And I did not describe my appearance.

I could do the same to you.

:3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 02:01:49 am »

You only didn't describe it because you know you look like this in your true form. (That's what you get for leaving it up to interpretation.) :3

Anyway even if did it go all the way to me and him and I managed to eat Kaguro, I would still lose since he's Pestilence and eating obviously disease-riddled food = death. >.>
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:03:33 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2011, 02:06:30 am »

You only didn't describe it because you know you look like this in your true form. (That's what you get for leaving it up to interpretation.) :3
I'm going to rip out your eyes, put them in your mouthes and force you to eat them for that. >_>

Anyway even if did it go all the way to me and him and I managed to eat Kaguro, I would still lose since he's Pestilence and eating obviously disease-riddled food = death. >.>
So... who would be the victor in that case?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2011, 02:07:23 am »

Hmmmm, I'm thinking about changing the rules that don't let you acquire any more health.  I'm planning on changing it to merely having a ritual cast by a skilled magic user that costs 5,000 gold pieces in non-descript components in order to gain 5 additional health.  Any thoughts before I implement?

edit:  I literally loled at that so hard I choked on my own spit.  gj serious on that burn.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:11:57 am by V-Norrec »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2011, 02:11:27 am »

Not really I just hope I don't lose all of my men killing Serious, adn Kaguro

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2011, 02:16:52 am »

Thanks Norrec. ^^ Hey, that thing IS an abomination. >.> As for the change, sure, that sounds good, depending on how easy it is to come by gold. If it's not that hard then the price should be higher, but if it's going to take a bit of work than 5,000 is fine.

@Tarran: You know me, still the same old SC, still low-key. Paraphrasing aside... we would both win? I mean I ate everything so I win, but then everything is also dead, so Kaguro would also win...? Well, no need to worry about until it happens, if it does. :3

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2011, 02:24:01 am »

Well, until you have a couple villages under your control or a rampaging band of followers stalking the trade lanes, pretty damn hard.  I should probably add a hard cap at 80 health or so.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20