Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Targetguild, a 31.25 MixMod Succession fort.  (Read 13536 times)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Targetguild, a 31.25 MixMod Succession fort.
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 03:56:43 pm »

Yeah I got attacked by skulking infected. The game calls them skulking infected infected  :P. The flash drive I have the fort on has disappeared at the moment but I'm sure I can find itFound it. Yeah I blocked the top of the original stairs in a hurry once I figured that out. Small update.

17th Felsite. Since the last update, bog troll and ratmen thieves have come. We easily killed the trolls, but lost a pet meowth, and the ratman got away, without anything.
An initiate diplomat came, as well as wuradi merchants, whoever they are.
Leb withdrew from us and has taken a carpenters workshop for himself.

18 Felsite. Leb has begun making something. He took a log each of palm, zebrawood, and eucalyptus. We've also got a good amount of work done on the wall.

19th Felsite: More and more thieves. Also skulking infected, 5 of them, probably more stealthed. Enlisting anyone who can fight at all in the military for the moment. The krakens are back. Urvad lost his left hand. We don't have a hospital. I forgot to make more weapons. D:

22nd Felsite. Leb has crafted Zimeshkun Dumatlarul, a palm table!
http://img.ie/c2b90.png
Also Lizardmen thieves. Make weapons, hurry! D:
2 infected dead without any dwarf deaths. Good old wrestler rushes.
26th Felsite. Ahhh I see, the merchants helped. They're in now, and the broker is on break. ffff
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:27:52 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 04:25:38 pm »

I'd like a dwarf and a turn, this is too much Fun to pass up.

If possible, dorf me as someone whose job has a high risk of death.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 04:31:33 pm »

All the wuradi brought was cloth, food, and a "crusher" whatever that is. Bought the food and crusher, I guess we're done here. And I guess I'll dorf you as that proficient axedwarf, but in advance, any gender preference for your dwarf? The initiates want us to order stuff. Seeing as they don't have booze, food, or any ranged things but bows, I've ordered all the different metals they have at medium priority, and some armor, as I'm not sure the dwarves can use all this 2 handed stuff like pikes. Id, zas, momuz, and meng got killed by the remaining infected. Wait why did I send a good doctor into battle am I stupid or something? The infected are all dead now though. Urvad died of blood loss. :(

The migrant wave sent us TWO children, 1 and 3 years old. Almost everyone in that wave is getting killed by a 3 skeletal leviathans. I don't wanna mess with those things. I dorfed deathsword as one of the peasants with little skill. Military fodder it is.
http://img.ie/4800b.png

Also, the great wall, and emergency bridge are up, and no one can get in or out right now. The bridge lever is by the food and booze stockpiles, ensuring someone is nearby.

12th Galena: A cyrodiilic caravan has arrived, as well as a guild representative from the same place.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 05:28:41 pm by Person »
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 05:28:12 pm »

If you haven't yet dorfed me, I don't care about gender.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 06:09:56 pm »

So I died already? Perfect!
Life is, in a word, volcanoes.
                        - Random human lord

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 07:02:27 pm »

Yes you did. Want a re-dorf? Also a human caravan arrived, and some evasive infected and thieves. They're taken care of easily, and it's autumn now.

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 07:11:14 pm »

No thanks, I'll work with what I'm given. With high risk dwarves you have to prepare for these eventualities.
                        - Random human lord

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 07:36:33 pm »

But see, I DIDN'T prepare your dwarf for this. Hurr we don't need weapons or armor right?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 03:03:34 pm by Person »

nogoodnames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 07:55:19 pm »

I meant that I am prepared to take my turn as a dead dwarf. But yeah, you should get the militia equipped as soon as possible with all the hostiles out there. Good luck figuring out which metals are useful.
                        - Random human lord

Ieb

• Bay Watcher
  • A Breakdancing Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 10:56:07 pm »

I only managed to make breastplates and a few other armorpieces for our military, but that was with 2 dwarves. From what we have right now, we should abuse raw phazon for both armor- and weapon-production.

EDIT: Oh right. My artifact table? Move it to my dining room.
It's finally time to get the rooms I deserve!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:49:19 am by Ieb »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2011, 10:29:50 am »

Yeah I'm making as much armor and weapons as I can, but our weaponsmith keeps going faster than we can make flarestone into coke. It's kinda funny. Also, two erupting volcanoes on that table. Pretty dorfy. Kol, our clothier went fey. Had someone else make a workshop and they're grabbing stuff now. Ohgod a reinheit renegade. Trying to snatch our people up. Kol made this:
http://img.ie/12444.png
It's worth 40,520 apparently. Prepare for more sieges ffff. Renegade escaped, no problems here. A skeletal magru is apparently disturbing everyone, so I can't finish the roof for our wall.
http://img.ie/7629c.png
Forgotten beast time. http://img.ie/c3160.png
It seems.... We have no armor smithNever mind they're on break. It's always the dorf I need isn't it. :| Also zulban died fighting the magru, now it's dead. All our ghosts have been put to rest, our dead are buried, I think. Our current military commander is probably going to die of thirst. because the cavern water is too far down and too dangerous to pump right now.
I had your rooms engraved, because the guy is legendary, and you deserve it. By the way, if I remember correctly, dragonite is good for armor, and we have some sooo. Yep the guy died of thirst. Also, dwarven, "meowkin", and cave pony caravans.
Aban took a craft shop and made this. http://img.ie/074c0.png
It's worth 10,800.
Lol fluffy wambler titan. http://img.ie/79381.png
Killed in one or two hits, butchering started.
Vampire and frost giant caravans.
Werewolf siege. 12 visible. They're black tiles. :(
We're gonna have to close the gates, the weapons and armor aren't ready, and neither is the trap gauntlet.
Devourer siege too now. Yep, gates closed.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 01:32:18 pm by Person »

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2011, 01:58:58 pm »

Spring has arrived. I didn't do to bad for this mod, I think. I'll take another year, after deathsword if that's okay.
Here's the link.
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4677

Ieb

• Bay Watcher
  • A Breakdancing Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2011, 02:32:38 pm »

Eh, but it's my turn after Deathsword right now. You're up right after though.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 02:47:43 pm »

Oh I see, it's rotating. Kind of a weird way, but it works. I'm so glad I got an impenetrable wall up. Probably easier to put up than a danger room honestly, and we've got enough plants and booze to last us some time while we get ready. Unfortunately, the vampire traders are still in the fort with us, and the frost giant traders kinda died to the sieges. I do recommend that you channel the ramps on the side of the bridge though, in case it ever matters.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2011, 03:17:07 pm »

Sign me up for the insanity, please.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11