Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXV - Game over, webadict wins.  (Read 61228 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXV - Day 1: IN UR BASE...
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2011, 06:13:22 pm »

Upon inspection of the days events, I aim my vote at Kilaken partially due to his overly defensive rhetoric.

I ask, why are you being so defensive at such an early stage? are you just an angry person?

Your case would be helped with citations, so that the rest of us can see him being defensive.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2011, 06:14:28 pm »

The radio cackles to life, as well as cackles at you for several minutes before finally responding.

This is 1337 h4xX0r w3b4d1c7, captain of RED team.

Hey BLUs! Hahahahaha! So I figured I'd start negotiating your surrender. Here's what RED team wants:

First, I want that suitcase-*snap*-all of your base to belong to me.
Third, the remaining living BLUs mus-*shhhhckt*-the head.
Four-*crackle*-cream sundaes for ever-*bssscht*-colate sauce.

If you don't agree to these terms, I'll have the RED guys shoot you in the head. And als-*pop*-the kneecaps.

Suck it, BLUs!

RED leader, standing by.

The radio dies down.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2011, 06:15:27 pm »

Upon inspection of the days events, I aim my vote at Kilaken partially due to his overly defensive rhetoric.

I ask, why are you being so defensive at such an early stage? are you just an angry person?
I'd like quotes and points of where you would consider me to be overly defensive. 
Frankly Yes I can be an angry person, what's your point?

Also not being defensive enough could lead to a myslynch which hurts the town, it's better to do away with the suspicions or properly explain yourself the first time. 

FUCKDAMN NINJA'S three of you really?
Nom nom nom

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2011, 06:17:19 pm »

Your case would be helped with citations, so that the rest of us can see him being defensive.

I have relooked over his posts, and decided he is just being aggressive not defensive, unvote Kilaken. I see no real reason anymore, but I do suspect kilaken for his early aggressiveness in arguing despite the early stage.

What do you think of him vector?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2011, 06:18:47 pm »

Also not being defensive enough could lead to a myslynch which hurts the town, it's better to do away with the suspicions or properly explain yourself the first time.

Really? Because I'm sure a town would think differently. A town wouldn't care as much about defending everything in detail, since they know they're town and have less to be worried about, unless they're about to be lynched, which at no point was your situation. A town would be more focused an aggressively ATTACKING everything in detail.

But then again, your aggressiveness far outweighs your defensiveness.

NINJAS

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2011, 06:20:02 pm »

I'm always pretty aggressive, but I'm really trying to be more controlled this game.
Deadmeat-Just because you unvoted me doesn't mean I don't still want to see quotes of things I've said that strike you as scummy.
Nom nom nom

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2011, 06:21:34 pm »

I have relooked over his posts, and decided he is just being aggressive not defensive, unvote Kilaken. I see no real reason anymore, but I do suspect kilaken for his early aggressiveness in arguing despite the early stage.

I think you voted for no reason, which means you were building a meatless case without even the intention to press--and now you're asking me to do your dirty work for you.  Scumbucket.

Personally, I don't have a read on him yet.  I am getting more of an idea about you, though.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2011, 06:28:34 pm »

Flintus10: You haven't posted once yet, and the deadline is this much closer. I know you said you were sleeping but surely you are awake by now, or will be very soon. Or are you just lurking and covering it up with "sleep"?

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2011, 06:29:22 pm »

I'm always pretty aggressive, but I'm really trying to be more controlled this game.
Deadmeat-Just because you unvoted me doesn't mean I don't still want to see quotes of things I've said that strike you as scummy.

Pretty much all of your previous posts have been aggressive, I wasn't referring to any one or two in particular.
Also I am not sure you were acting scummy, or aggressively trying to hunt out the scumbags, hence the unvote.
My secondary reason was also a random vote, and you got my attention by the said behavior.

I think you voted for no reason, which means you were building a meatless case without even the intention to press--and now you're asking me to do your dirty work for you.  Scumbucket.

Personally, I don't have a read on him yet.  I am getting more of an idea about you, though.

I'd say rather the logic was flawed, personally I am desperately trying to find someone to point the finger at to pressure them, but i' coming up short on ideas.

Flintus10 looks a bit lurkey to me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2011, 06:30:30 pm »

So of course you turn to lurkers--because you can't see a case on anyone but the suggestion offered in the post before yours?

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2011, 06:31:56 pm »

So of course you turn to lurkers--because you can't see a case on anyone but the suggestion offered in the post before yours?

It worked for Hitler. To be honest I want to wait and see. I don't see anyone acting dodgy at the moment, and until I do I will vote randomly and avoid bandwagons.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2011, 06:32:39 pm »

It worked for Hitler.

. . .

Wow, that's not the person to compare yourself to.  Smooth running.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2011, 06:33:03 pm »

Ya pick on the guy who logged off 4 minutes before the game started.  Cause having a good nights sleep and maybe something to do the next day is totally suspicious.

Maybe you should attack someone who could actually give you an answer, or are we looking for the easy way out now Deadmeat?
Nom nom nom

Deadmeat1471

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2011, 06:33:16 pm »

It worked for Hitler.

. . .

Wow, that's not the person to compare yourself to.  Smooth running.

You don't like vegitarians?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2011, 06:33:24 pm »

goddamn really?  Triple ninja just typing that?
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30