Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1558806 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion on TES V: Skyrim
« Reply #2925 on: November 28, 2011, 01:40:51 pm »

C-c-combo breaker!

EDIT: I hope morrowind makes a comeback, and also it's ales. Seriously, they should add just as much as they did in vanilla skyrim if they're going to make a morrowind DLC.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

debvon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: November 28, 2011, 01:51:47 pm »

But Morrowind was already done, and so was Cyrodiil and parts of Hammerfell. If any DLC content is to come I'm sure it'll somehow relate to a new province, or perhaps some Daedric Prince. Besides, with the way most people go on about how everything after Morrowind was terrible, I don't think that any of them would be satisfied with a return to it. Best to leave that part of the series in the past methinks.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: November 28, 2011, 02:01:08 pm »

Nope not doing an easy unarmed, thats the challenge. So no Desert Cat People...
Welp, just defeated a Hagraven thing, that Harpy wannbe things... Was a lovely game of Kiting and healing. Damn thing would freeze me, I would circle strafe to the left cause it was in its left hand (rotate left they can't keep up, missing magic) and if I got a wall in the way I would bail, heal up and go in again, took a while, prob 2 hrs or maybe less, donno. :P
Damn thing also had a "heal when less then x health" Script. wouldn't heal fully thank gods but would go from 1 health to 20/150 again if I wasn't fast enough with the pummeling, but got her... Yay, now to continue trying to unleash the beast. Guess what I am trying to do... :P
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

irbis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: November 28, 2011, 02:01:47 pm »

hey guys anybody else found
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2929 on: November 28, 2011, 02:08:48 pm »

Spell cost reductions are applied at the time of casting and don't show up in the spellbook iirc. And no, I never found that... where is it?

Raddish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: November 28, 2011, 02:27:02 pm »

It is a 5% reduction in cost for all spells I think.  It is listed under active effects when you wear it.

Lightning4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: November 28, 2011, 03:04:27 pm »

But Morrowind was already done, and so was Cyrodiil and parts of Hammerfell. If any DLC content is to come I'm sure it'll somehow relate to a new province, or perhaps some Daedric Prince. Besides, with the way most people go on about how everything after Morrowind was terrible, I don't think that any of them would be satisfied with a return to it. Best to leave that part of the series in the past methinks.

Well, I think the only thing is a return to Morrowind would still be vastly different than it was during the time of its own game. Even if we visit Vvardenfell again, the island won't be the same as we remember it at all.

If there were a Morrowind DLC, I could see it adding the never-visited mainland. Never visited save for Mournhold anyway.

irbis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: November 28, 2011, 03:09:29 pm »

Spell cost reductions are applied at the time of casting and don't show up in the spellbook iirc. And no, I never found that... where is it?
actualy most of them are. like when you wear robe of <spell school>. just check the spell cost and then equip the robe and check it again. oh and it was in

It is a 5% reduction in cost for all spells I think.  It is listed under active effects when you wear it.

gah forgoten aboyt the active powers tab >.<
Thank you! ill check it out

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: November 28, 2011, 03:10:30 pm »

Well, I think the only thing is a return to Morrowind would still be vastly different than it was during the time of its own game. Even if we visit Vvardenfell again, the island won't be the same as we remember it at all.

If there were a Morrowind DLC, I could see it adding the never-visited mainland. Never visited save for Mournhold anyway.
And mournhold was only the central part of a much bigger city. You also forgot the clockwork city of Sotha Sil, which is also in the mainland.

I wonder how long it'll be until someone tries to re-make Morrowind (the game) in the new engine.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: November 28, 2011, 03:16:04 pm »

I wonder how long it'll be until someone tries to re-make Morrowind (the game) in the new engine.

there is a mod for oblivion  :P

(it even brings the morrowind quests!)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: November 28, 2011, 04:18:29 pm »

There won't be a Morrowind DLC. I'd eat a bootfull of hats if there ever is.
Love, scriver~

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2936 on: November 28, 2011, 04:19:02 pm »

There won't be a Morrowind DLC. I'd eat a bootfull of hats if there ever is.
But you can't fit many hats in a boot... like maybe two. Depends on the hat.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: November 28, 2011, 04:19:42 pm »

It depends on the boot too, a size 13 boot could probably contain a decent amount of soft brim hats.
*Hugs*

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: November 28, 2011, 04:23:08 pm »

Hehehe, I love that I click the 'latest replies' button on this thread and got a post on how many hats a boot could fit... :D You guys.

Been playing this a bit this morning, finally made a sneaky khajit like I've been meaning to. Whilst dual-wielding is undeniably silly, with all the one-handed weapon finishers being designed for it, it does look pretty cool, so I've been doing that.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: November 28, 2011, 04:43:47 pm »

The biggest boot, the mostest hats ;). Filled to the brim, one might almost say.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 896