Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1558271 times)

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #6375 on: June 26, 2012, 10:25:19 am »

That's tasteful clothing? Or is that the least skimpy clothing available? Because little sisters didn't wear microskirts, I'm fairly sure I remember that.

Well done on the face though, a very close facsimile.

Well, I'm hoping I can find a modder that wants to make the little sister clothing/armor. Or I can try my hand at it. And sadly, yes those are the least skimpy clothing I've currently found for CBBE body mod. I'm still looking through them, however. A lot of the ones on Nexus are way worse than that and finding anything that covers everything up, is quite hard.

Thanks for the feedback, though :) She does look very close.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6376 on: June 26, 2012, 10:28:52 am »

Everyone wants their males to be Thor and the Highlander, and their females naked.

Which is sadly what I don't want. I just want more choices for clothing for females that don't make them absolute dominatrixes and sluts!

Why don't they make more 'conservative' clothing mods?

Oh, and Dawnguard's released on the Xbox now?
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: June 26, 2012, 10:38:40 am »

Everyone wants their males to be Thor and the Highlander, and their females naked.

Which is sadly what I don't want. I just want more choices for clothing for females that don't make them absolute dominatrixes and sluts!

Why don't they make more 'conservative' clothing mods?

Oh, and Dawnguard's released on the Xbox now?

Yeah...I would like to see more tasteful clothing as well. I've found three clothing mods thus far, that are relatively better. But, so many are way too skimpy.

And yeah, judging by the Bethesda forums...Dawnguard is released for Xbox. Didn't realize it was being released today. I'm just waiting for the PC version, but my friend will probably end up buying it.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #6378 on: June 26, 2012, 11:08:23 am »

Remember how many clothing options Daggerfall had? Like a ridiculously large amount of useless clothing. It was awesome for roleplaying though.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: June 26, 2012, 11:09:52 am »

Yeah, like those skintight catsuits.
*Hugs*

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #6380 on: June 26, 2012, 12:16:36 pm »

Daggerfall and Morrowind both...

All those beautiful, exotic shirts and robes in Morrowind. You could get anything from a European-looking shirt with poofy sleeves to those House Dunmer shirts with the intricate woven patterns. And those robes were gorgeous.

BTW, am I the only one who ever died in Privateer's Hold? Getting killed in the starter dungeon seems to be a bit of a tradition of mine in the Elder Scrolls, albiet an unintentional one.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6381 on: June 26, 2012, 12:26:04 pm »

It's actually pretty easy to get killed by the imps in that dungeon.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6382 on: June 26, 2012, 12:27:52 pm »

You weren't the only one. The starting dungeon in Daggerfall seemed to be quite deadly, especially if you didn't answer the starting questions the correct way. (Normal weapons couldn't hurt the imps)
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Virtz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6383 on: June 26, 2012, 12:29:18 pm »

BTW, am I the only one who ever died in Privateer's Hold? Getting killed in the starter dungeon seems to be a bit of a tradition of mine in the Elder Scrolls, albiet an unintentional one.
I think a lot of people died there. Mostly because they tried it out with the notion that any build can breeze through. That and the imp, which is totally immune to you unless you get the ebony dagger as a starting trait or enough spellpower to kill it. Though even without the imps, if your build sucks at combat, then the other things will get you. Unless you dodge them and run away, that is.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6384 on: June 26, 2012, 12:41:44 pm »

If you didn't build your character right, which is very easy to do in Daggerfall, you WILL die in the starter dungeon. It can also just plain happen due to you not knowing how to play at first. But for the most part think of it as the game telling you your character build isn't feasible and the game will be too hard later.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6385 on: June 26, 2012, 12:45:28 pm »

Oh, I eventually beat that game. Took 3 years, on and off. What really drew me in was that you could shoot arrows into walls then climb up the arrows. Someone needs to mod THAT into Skyrim.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #6386 on: June 26, 2012, 12:52:37 pm »

Daggerfall and Morrowind both...

All those beautiful, exotic shirts and robes in Morrowind. You could get anything from a European-looking shirt with poofy sleeves to those House Dunmer shirts with the intricate woven patterns. And those robes were gorgeous.
Nothing in morrowind was gorgeous. Sorry... that entire game was a mess visually.

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6387 on: June 26, 2012, 12:55:56 pm »

Disagree. It's a mess now, for its time the graphics were actually pretty impressive.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #6388 on: June 26, 2012, 12:57:47 pm »

Disagree. It's a mess now, for its time the graphics were actually pretty impressive.
Well you're allowed to disagree.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6389 on: June 26, 2012, 01:26:52 pm »

And with the 2012 graphics update made by modders...

Also, someone is working on Daggerfall... with bloom. I think it's called DaggerX or something.
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 896