Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1558254 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #8115 on: February 12, 2013, 06:00:12 pm »

Except that their leader wants to destroy the entire world.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

pilgrimboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8116 on: February 12, 2013, 06:00:48 pm »

Okay, I would kill him and find some more rational dragons.
Regular writer at a totally non-related Christian blog, Pulling Weeds Out Of Potholes

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8117 on: February 12, 2013, 06:02:18 pm »

Apparently with the new DLC, riding one into battle if you like. At least, that's what the trailer implied.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8118 on: February 12, 2013, 06:34:29 pm »

Apparently with the new DLC, riding one into battle if you like. At least, that's what the trailer implied.
You can't control the dragon.

You basically get tossed onto an on-rails sequence.

That's about it.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8119 on: February 12, 2013, 07:10:30 pm »

Well, kind off of the current subject. But here is my newest Skyrim character. Including getting the appropriate mods+fixing errors+actually creating her, took probably 4 hours or so (give or take an hour). For me, making female characters isn't meant to be perverted (not totally anyway lol)...its kinda like artwork to me. If I was to ever properly learn to draw or do 3d modeling, I would totally make similar style stuff in my artwork. There is I guess some pervertdness thrown in, but that is just who I am :P Mostly, I just really like making good looking (to me) characters and sharing them with people...whether they like them or not. It is nice to get feedback though (good or bad), which probably is true for a lot of people that create things...always nice to hear what people have to say about it, even if it is criticism or a compliment.

Keep in mind, I only spent a few seconds actually taking the screenshot. It was originally just to show my friend what the character I made was like. Lighting is kinda bad (makes her skin look kinda yellow), and position is bad (need to find a better clothing/armor so I don't have to worry about breaking Nexus rules)...but ah well. My next screenshot of her will be much better taken like most of my others are. And it won't be taken 5 minutes before I go to bed like I did with this one :P

So with that said...here she is.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/203782
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 07:18:32 pm by Vendayn »
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8120 on: February 12, 2013, 07:24:30 pm »

Looks nice but..would look less weird if she was in the center of the screenshot.
Just my opinion. :p

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8121 on: February 12, 2013, 07:34:19 pm »

Yeah, not the best screenshot. But thanks :)

I'm going to find a 2nd armor for screenshot taking, and use that. The one she was wearing was too revealing for Nexus, so I had to have it at a weird position. The next screenshot of her will be a lot better.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8122 on: February 12, 2013, 07:35:27 pm »

was too revealing for Nexus

Wait what?
You kinda lost me there.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8123 on: February 12, 2013, 07:39:33 pm »

Yup. The armor shows (I think) a bit too much of the breast area. It isn't nudity, but its like what you would see at the typical beach in California or some beach somewhere. These generally aren't allowed on Nexus.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #8124 on: February 12, 2013, 07:39:59 pm »

Yup. The armor shows (I think) a bit too much of the breast area. It isn't nudity, but its like what you would see at the typical beach in California or some beach somewhere. These generally aren't allowed on Nexus.
I'm thinking you haven't looked around the nexus much.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #8125 on: February 12, 2013, 07:41:16 pm »

O_o Uh isn't Nexus full of nude mods?
It's FEF, not FEOF

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8126 on: February 12, 2013, 07:42:12 pm »

I think Nexus allow nude modes and such but not nude screenshots.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8127 on: February 12, 2013, 07:42:38 pm »

You use a shout, get onto a dragon (any dragon you use the shout on), and the dragon flies around randomly. You can find targets and attack them with either your magic, the dragon, or both.
You can control it. You need to open the world map and click (forgot if it is right or left) where you want to go.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8128 on: February 12, 2013, 07:42:50 pm »

Pretty sure that's not true, given the amount of nude screenshots I've seen on it.

For uhhh.... science.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8129 on: February 12, 2013, 07:43:55 pm »

I'm thinking you haven't looked around the nexus much.

I have. However, I'm part of a site called LoversLab and moderators on Nexus hate that site (literally they do, they'll ban anyone on Nexus that is part of LL (if they know its you), if they push the rules just even a little). Same username that I use everywhere, so that is easy to check. Don't really hide my info online.

I've never been warned or banned on Nexus however, but honestly, don't want to take that chance. Besides, I want a more "family friendly" armor anyway.

Anyway, it isn't bikini armor or anything like that skimpy. Doesn't show any nipple or anything, but it may show a bit too much breast. I still don't want to take the chance. I use nexus far too much to be banned from there. Whether I'm from LL or not...I prefer to play it safe.
Pages: 1 ... 540 541 [542] 543 544 ... 896