Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 542 543 [544] 545 546 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1558543 times)

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #8145 on: February 13, 2013, 11:20:12 pm »

Here are some new screenshots of Laenaya. Mostly scenery pics though.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/204629 - Mostly a scenery pic, I think it came out nice

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/204630 - A scenery pic. The atmosphere in this one I think is good.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/204631 - Another scenery pic, sort of showing another mod I have that lets you build your own home (same mod name I believe). I know there is a DLC for that, but my friend said it was really buggy :P This mod is kinda more involved anyway.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8146 on: February 13, 2013, 11:28:32 pm »

Modding! I'm in the process of adding my brother and girlfriend as followers. We'll see how that works out.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #8147 on: February 13, 2013, 11:54:17 pm »

I modded myself in as a summon for my cousin's birthday, but I still can't figure out how to get custom voice files to work properly. So I'm just very creeped out by my ingame self defaulting to the raised corpse dialogue.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8148 on: February 14, 2013, 12:00:37 am »

I haven't had any adventures in voice files yet, but that's my next stop, tomorrow after school. (Unless I'm too sick to go to school again.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Spitfire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8149 on: February 14, 2013, 02:16:22 am »

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/204629 - Mostly a scenery pic, I think it came out nice

Those hips look very suitable for child-labour. :P

In German there's a saying, which the internet could only translate to: "She's broad on the beam." or "She's a wide ride." Both sound more like an offence to me.
Quote from: Rex_Nex
Wanting boobs is primal, not something sparked by the degradation of humanity.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8150 on: February 14, 2013, 05:04:38 am »

Thanks.

EDIT: Is there a working non-DLC download for skyre?

Because I've been unable to find a download for skyre that is compatible with the latest version of skyrim without dawnguard.

There should be one labeled as such on the download page.  It's an older version, though.  They started developing exclusively for Dawnguard past a certain point.

Well, that's one way to make people buy your DLCs :c

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #8151 on: February 14, 2013, 07:06:40 am »

In German there's a saying, which the internet could only translate to: "She's broad on the beam." or "She's a wide ride." Both sound more like an offence to me.
We call it jailbait in America.

Spitfire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8152 on: February 14, 2013, 08:42:16 am »

HA I get it!
Quote from: Rex_Nex
Wanting boobs is primal, not something sparked by the degradation of humanity.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8153 on: February 14, 2013, 02:39:44 pm »

I modded myself in as a summon for my cousin's birthday, but I still can't figure out how to get custom voice files to work properly. So I'm just very creeped out by my ingame self defaulting to the raised corpse dialogue.

Well, not sure if this helps. But that is because somewhere down the line, the file path is wrong. Here is a sort of better explanation.

I tried fixing a race mod that had a sound of an arrow shooting, every time you looted or a message came up or pretty much all the time. Well, I tried re-making it with same assets...it fixed the sound...but the body kept looking like a rotting corpse. Sometimes the hands would be rotting, but everything else was fine. Or if I got the hands to work, the feet would suddenly break. Or sometimes both the hands and feet worked, and the body turned into a zombie corpse.

I gave it to another modder, and he pretty much had to remake the mod. It took him a lot of time. I found out later down the line (modder didn't tell me, I just realized it), I missed a few steps and that is why the texture path never worked properly.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8154 on: February 14, 2013, 02:47:00 pm »

HA I get it!

I tweaked the hipsize to something more normal. They were kinda well...wide.

The race mod is actually by default a lot younger, but I'm not into playing as a child...so made her quite a bit older. I actually "broke" the race I'm using. By default (I'm using Monli) the head is way too large...is that supposed to be a loli thing or something? I never look at that stuff, but I would assume it is since that is how the race was made. But I installed certain mods in a certain way, and made it look better imo.

Anyway, yeah, she would be considered jailbait if she was real. And actually, in the USA, Bush actually made that stuff illegal rofl. Even though its not real at all. Kinda fail tbh. Even my friend in Netherlands was like "wtf, thats...*insert name for person with disabilities*"

Anyway, I'll mess with the hip size as best as I can. It is rather overly wide. But maybe that is actually part of the armor I'm using...may not be anything I can do about it, if that is the case.

(edit)

There, got the hips a bit thinner. I think part of is because the waist is thin, but I kinda personally like it like that. Looks a bit better now though. Thanks for that suggestion. :) Always some minor things to change. They were rather wide before, still are a bit...so maybe I'll keep tweaking the waist slightly, or not. Either way...I like how it looks more now.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 03:04:01 pm by Vendayn »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #8155 on: February 14, 2013, 04:14:26 pm »

I never bothered with how I looked because 90% of the vanilla gear covers your body and face.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8156 on: February 14, 2013, 04:15:11 pm »

I never bothered with how I looked because 90% of the vanilla gear covers your body and face.
Yeah, it really sucks that my armor covers my DWARVEN BEARD.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8157 on: February 14, 2013, 04:17:21 pm »

I'm fine with knowing that somewhere under that dragon priest mask, there's a glorious muttonstache.

Also, I'm happy that my character's name is Blast Hardcheese.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8158 on: February 14, 2013, 06:09:17 pm »

I mostly think that the armours aren't covering enough. Large swathes of Skyrim are literally tundra. Even if you avoid the northern half of the country, you'll still end up crossing snow-covered mountains every now and then. Would it make your proud barbarian ancestors cry if you wore a goddamn shirt? The nords got innate cold resistance, I guess, but other races should be freezing their tits off. And if you want to cover not only your torso, but also your elbows? Yeah, good luck with that.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #8159 on: February 14, 2013, 08:13:27 pm »

I mostly think that the armours aren't covering enough. Large swathes of Skyrim are literally tundra. Even if you avoid the northern half of the country, you'll still end up crossing snow-covered mountains every now and then. Would it make your proud barbarian ancestors cry if you wore a goddamn shirt? The nords got innate cold resistance, I guess, but other races should be freezing their tits off. And if you want to cover not only your torso, but also your elbows? Yeah, good luck with that.
s'one reason why I use frostfall. Armors which don't cover you also offer little/no exposure resistance, so you can and WILL freeze to death.
Pages: 1 ... 542 543 [544] 545 546 ... 896