Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 610 611 [612] 613 614 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1559278 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #9165 on: August 04, 2013, 12:42:52 pm »

yea i use one of the body mods and actually working around the armor meshes so they work with the body BUT keep it close to realistic that armor is suppose to be :P

Best hair mod i use is Superior Lore-Friendly Hair, makes it less bleach more vibrant hair.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9166 on: August 04, 2013, 04:46:54 pm »

Bah, Nexus has always been so... vogue! I can't remember the name of the site, but there was another I used to trawl 8 hours a day, 7 days a week back in the days of TES III. It had.... a tan, papyrus motif...
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #9167 on: August 04, 2013, 04:52:56 pm »

Steam workshop seems better about content, though it's harder to search.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9168 on: August 04, 2013, 04:58:41 pm »

Bah, Nexus has always been so... vogue! I can't remember the name of the site, but there was another I used to trawl 8 hours a day, 7 days a week back in the days of TES III. It had.... a tan, papyrus motif...

http://theelderscrolls.info/

?

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9169 on: August 04, 2013, 09:50:03 pm »

http://theelderscrolls.info/

?

When I searched for Morrowind mods, I almost always used the files section on http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com

Right now, it's more black and blue, but the Morrowind files section is, or used to be pretty brown.
Also often called Boowells.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9170 on: August 05, 2013, 09:18:56 am »

I don't fancy getting pose mods).
why skyrim community why
why must 95% of you be perverts

Because of Skyrim was marketed 95% to 14 year old boys and people in the "lad culture", where ~89% of the former only think of one thing, whilst 100% of the latter are better described as just not thinking :)
'Ey! Don't say that!
...Never mind, that's probably true XD

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9171 on: August 06, 2013, 06:41:04 pm »

Maybe it's because the selection of guys who have the time to spend making such extensive mods and the selection of guys who have bizarre expectations of women overlap quite a bit. Same people who think "make me a sandwich, woman" jokes are funny, I guess? I dunno. I'm not going to judge since it might be a culture thing.

In any case it's not too hard to filter out those dumbass mods anyway. I might get annoyed when people just saturate legitimate mods or discussions with their fake, unrealistic, plastic people but again... not the world's worst problem. No reason to get up in arms about it.

I'm actually more thankful for the fact that such mods even have an environment to exist. Because them being there is merely a side effect of the benefits of Nexus mods or the like. Such mods not existing would be a far worse situation.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9172 on: August 06, 2013, 08:55:42 pm »

Actually, if I recall correctly the most popular female body mod is made by a woman.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #9173 on: August 06, 2013, 09:14:54 pm »

I'll just throw it out there, but the third most endorsed mod of all time on the Nexus is one of the physically improbably female body mods. It has a hair under 33,000 endorsements, more than everything except SkyUI and Quality World Map. Let that sink in for a minute. There's no possible argument to be made that the vast majority of the PC Skyrim community isn't perverted. (Note that the other female body mod is also on the first page of "top files of all time", with a mere 17,000ish endorsements.)

I'll be honest, too. I downloaded one of the body mods and armor replacers once to see how they looked, and I couldn't get anything done because I was too busy laughing at the absurdity of it. Seriously, if you need a chuckle, take a look at what people have done to the armors in their skimpy replacement packs, it's absolutely pathetic. Not even in the "desperate for sexytimes" way, either, but how the armor should be physically incapable of staying in one piece, much less molding itself like a swimsuit.  o.0
I failed to find such a result. What I got was things like improved terrain, SkyUI, that sort of thing. Closest I got to what you said was the immersive armours mod, which ranks,,, fourth or third, can't remember.
Yeah. If you look at the top all time rankings the nearest to what you claim is #12 which makes your followers prettier. The top rated female body mod is CBBE at #22

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9174 on: August 06, 2013, 09:41:15 pm »

You sure you are using the all time and not last two weeks? Because to what I can see of all time Flying Dice is spot on and what you are describing is on the last two weeks page.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9175 on: August 06, 2013, 11:42:42 pm »

Top 10 all time:
1. SkyUI
2. A quality world map - with roads
3. CBBE
4. Immersive armours
5. Apachiiskyhair
6. Skyrim HD
7. Unofficial Skyrim Patch
8. WATER
9. Static Mesh Improvement Mod
10. UFO

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #9176 on: August 07, 2013, 07:29:25 am »

You sure you are using the all time and not last two weeks? Because to what I can see of all time Flying Dice is spot on and what you are describing is on the last two weeks page.
My mistake!

Mistercheif

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9177 on: August 07, 2013, 02:18:11 pm »

Grr.  I was liking Helgen Reborn so much until the followers in the quest time keep stealing my Skull of Corruption...

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #9178 on: August 07, 2013, 02:45:28 pm »

Helgen... Kvatch... they ever going to let places like these be rebuilt in vanilla?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9179 on: August 07, 2013, 03:27:27 pm »

Uhhh... Did Fort Snowmoth get rebuilt? I don't remember.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 610 611 [612] 613 614 ... 896