Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 808 809 [810] 811 812 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1550090 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #12135 on: April 25, 2015, 02:49:30 pm »

Open editor, change armor value?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12136 on: April 25, 2015, 03:06:27 pm »

I think I'll stick with the elven set and keep the bosmer on a mannequin once I finish her house.
It's not as horribly overpowered as I first thought, actually. Combat is slightly easier.

EDIT: Scratch that. Now, thanks to Mehrunes Dagon, I own both his Razor and a nice glass chestplate. (with a useless enchantment, but it's still pretty valuable if I ever sell it).
Elven goes together very well with glass, actually.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 04:46:52 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12137 on: April 26, 2015, 01:15:05 pm »

Paid mods will revolutionize Skyrim...

Said no-one ever...
Take a look at this content!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12138 on: April 26, 2015, 01:54:48 pm »

Paid mods will revolutionize Skyrim...

Said no-one ever...
Take a look at this content!
top kek

"Paid mods will improve quality," "Here's our flagship for the new system," and dude in the comments got it right. If I saw that pile of shit up for free I'd downvote it and tell people not to bother. Literally the laziest armor and weapon mod I've seen, and that's including shit up on the Nexus along the lines of "Daedric armor for Big Titteh mod #35663 with everything except two strips of metal removed."

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12139 on: April 26, 2015, 03:51:39 pm »

I had no idea that was the kind of crap they were trying to sell, no wonder there's such an outcry.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12140 on: April 26, 2015, 04:17:43 pm »

It comes with a part 2!

The best part of this is, you can't even get the armor ingame. You need to cheat it in. As of this album there is no quest to get the set, no chest to find it in, and no way to craft it. This is a cheat armor that you get through cheating. Keep it classy.

The end of the quest was glitched for me and I couldn't retrieve any of the promised stuff. I added the crowbar via console command and stole the book from his inventory.

Also, Jerlov is immortal (can't take damage, not even through command consoles), kills in a couple hits, and automatically detects you across the room. There's a paid mod under review on the workshop which makes him mortal and not telepathic.

ConsUme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12141 on: April 26, 2015, 05:36:20 pm »

So I'm kinda on Facepunch forums too...

My God...

also the Reddit AMA

all of it was Copy Paste
Goddamit SourceForge

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12142 on: April 26, 2015, 05:39:25 pm »

...huh. Did not expect Valve to manage to find only (well, mostly only) terrible mods to show off their "paid mod" system. This feels like an April Fools joke at this point, but sadly we're closer to May.
Better mods have had better modders that have wisely refused the offer of the devil. No money is worth the price of shattering their entire world.
._.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12143 on: April 26, 2015, 06:07:02 pm »

I am personaly disgusted about the new mod selling bullcrap, i mean sure the mod author if they make good mod should be paid but well... right now anyone can make shitware and post it on sale. The whole thing pissed me off on 2 point.

1. Mod were always free, gneh shit happens, capitalism ensure blabla bla i can sort-of accept it.
2. What i CANNOT ACCEPT FOR ANY FUCKING REASON!!! Is that valve and publisher/GAME Dev company receive fucking 75% out of the listing price... Basicly giving bread crumbs to supposed mod author.

They are basicly using great mod author as free labor wich diguste me... Basicly vavle did the same damn thing as in this image...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

They are trying to make us believe they are a sort-of-white-knight when in fact they are abusin good talent for their very own profit.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 06:08:53 pm by jocan2003 »
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

seaturtlehorsesnake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12144 on: April 27, 2015, 03:47:36 am »

i don't really know much about the paid mod thing either way, so i'm sorry to change the subject real quick. i just thought this might be a place to ask:

are there any good mods that add naturalistic yet alien wildlife? i'm thinking along the lines of the scribs and kwama from morrowind: creatures that fill a niche, and seem like part of the world they're in, and aren't always hostile. and at the same time, are also not "generic earth animal #27". does this make sense?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #12146 on: April 27, 2015, 04:32:42 am »

THE TRUTH BEHIND LORE YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT
CHIM can't melt Nerevarines!
Welp, I am dead now. Too much laughter.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12147 on: April 27, 2015, 06:13:21 am »

So Dawnguard is fun. And Serana is nice to have around, although her two sets of combat lines ("Where'd you come from?" get a little annoying after a while. And she's hit me with Ice Spike suspiciously often since we entered the Soul Cairn...
Black lives matter.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12148 on: April 27, 2015, 08:56:01 am »

Paid lore when?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12149 on: April 27, 2015, 09:08:08 am »

Paid lore when?
CHIM for the low low price of $tvn4 t2
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 05:48:56 pm by Flying Dice »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 808 809 [810] 811 812 ... 896