Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Clockwork {Randomly generated RPG with illustrations maybe}  (Read 4288 times)

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
Re: Clockwork {Randomly generated RPG with illustrations maybe}
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 05:22:47 pm »

(the reason I can respond so quickly is because I have nothing else really to do.)

the loose shirt is plain white, with a light brown dust coating.
The loose pants are a dark shade of green
the parasala slippers are also white, but have a slightly darker coating of dirt.
His face scarf is initially a deep red, with yellow lines diagonally crossing all the way around the scarf, except a stripe down the center, where a thin green stripe travels horizontally the length of the scarf, with no yellow for an inch near the green line

He was able to buy a copper quarterstaff from a town he found along the way to his home with additional money he had.
(his weapon)

a black cloak which he usually keeps folded up and put away (for hiding in darkness) and.... 4 more things. I might go for some armor or such.

give me a bit longer, or some ideas for things to be in an inventory, because I'm drawing a blank.

He is clean shaven, and his hair is slightly longer than average.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:18:47 pm by exolyx »

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2012, 05:53:42 pm »

(the reason I can respond so quickly is because I have nothing else really to do.)

the loose shirt is plain white, with a light brown dust coating.
The loose pants are a dark shade of green
the parasala slippers are also white, but have a slightly darker coating of dirt.
His face scarf is initially a deep red, with yellow lines diagonally crossing all the way around the scarf, except a stripe down the center, where a thin green stripe travels horizontally the length of the scarf, with no yellow for an inch near the green line

He was able to buy a copper quarterstaff from a town he found along the way to his home with additional money he had.
(his weapon)

He has a pocketwatch, a black cloak which he usually keeps folded up and put away (for hiding in darkness) and.... 3 more things.

give me a bit longer, or some ideas for things to be in an inventory, because I'm drawing a blank.

He is clean shaven, and his hair is slightly longer than average.

By things I meant clothing, pocket watches wouldn't really effect game play so we can just assume they work like wrist watches in cartoons and appear when called  for.  Your weapon will be an Olive Wood Quarterstaff with copper ends.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 05:58:34 pm »

Is it too late to join?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 06:20:36 pm »

Nah, but your the last one, and your instantly Jahia.

You are...

JAHIA... obviously.

You are 22 years old and come from the mysterious continent of Jahia.  Little is known about Jahia even to the Parasala, though they are renowned for their disciplined and tatoo'd monks.  But besides that little is known of the country it's self as the only ones who travel outside their borders are the monks, and they aren't exactly raised.  Other's have been known to travel, but they are usually exiles and take on the culture of which ever land they move too.

You are slightly weaker then average, but are resilient as steel. You are slow and anything but surefooted.  You are average in when it comes to tongue and hand.  You are very wise and intelligent.

How about you give me some details about your character, name, gender, a little backstory, jobs you've held down, etc.

Resistant to pain and clumsy, sounds like a drunken monk.

Here's Loroff so far, without the dirt and the green line in the scarf, and before any other clothes he's getting are put on.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:27:24 pm by King_of_the_weasels »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 08:49:41 pm »

I am naming my character Ala al-Din Abd-Rahman Gu-nuhandar, otherwise known as just Samara. Besides having a relatively easy name for his people to pronounce, he was raised in a Warrior monastery, and trained in the Art of Non-Lethal Combat. he used a WOODEN STAFF, unlike the other Monks who perfered to go Unarmed. He devoted your life to the service of his God. Well, at least in till he got exiled for accidently Murdering someone, something that was against every code of his Order. Now he wanders the World, seeing its sights and taking in its wonders.

He completely wraps his head in a pure white cloth (Showing his status as Exile), the same material used in his Trousers and Body Wrap. Some Black dye was used a little in his Body and Head Wrap, though.

His Tatoos are Pure Black.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2012, 09:06:33 pm »

Ooh, I got it!

He has a black sash going across his body to symbolize him being formerly thief, and he has a torn red cape which he uses to help other find him. He also has a metal fabric (you decide what it should be.) If not metal fabric, some form of leather. wrapped under his shirt as protection (armor)

Oh, and I wont be able to be on too much tommorow, it's not me being negligent. or stuff like that.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:08:03 pm by exolyx »

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2012, 10:15:53 pm »

Ooh, I got it!

He has a black sash going across his body to symbolize him being formerly thief, and he has a torn red cape which he uses to help other find him. He also has a metal fabric (you decide what it should be.) If not metal fabric, some form of leather. wrapped under his shirt as protection (armor)

Oh, and I wont be able to be on too much tommorow, it's not me being negligent. or stuff like that.

Still missing the green stripe, but this is GOOD ENOUGH.

He completely wraps his head in a pure white cloth (Showing his status as Exile), the same material used in his Trousers and Body Wrap. Some Black dye was used a little in his Body and Head Wrap, though.

His Tatoos are Pure Black.

How can they be pure white, with black dye.. are they white with black designs?

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2012, 10:24:33 pm »

ooh! nice!

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2012, 10:49:48 pm »

Yeah, White with Black designs. I don't expect much though. Just maybe a few strands of Black in his Clothes.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2012, 11:06:00 pm »

Robb Down
Button up Shirt: Brown with coal marks
Slacks: Black
Work Boots: Dark brown
Sash: Blue
And 5 other items: Leather Gloves, Backpack, (I do not know what else to get for now)

Hair: Shaved
Facial Hair:Goatee and mustache

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2012, 12:41:55 am »

Aiden Cavanaugh:
Worn Jersey: Red, and mostly tattered and dusted.
Worn Pants: Same as above, except navy blue.
Worn Work Boots: Same as above, except brown.
Plaid Wool Sweater: Same as the Worn Jersey, except marginally less tattered.
Wood Cutter's Axe: Is made out of iron, and is quite dusty and rusted.

5 Other Items:
Noble's Purse: Is made out of felt, and is green and has a few indents (the gems were pried off the purse, and sold years before).
Farmer's Straw Hat:
Sack: Dusty
Wooden Stick (for carrying the sack):
Kitchen Knife: Is rusty, and quite dull.

Hair: Slightly grown and messy Flattop.
Facial Hair: Goatee, and lots of stubble around the mouth.
Eyebrows: Thick.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2012, 12:50:46 am »

Aiden Cavanaugh:
Worn Jersey: Red, and mostly tattered and dusted.
Worn Pants: Same as above, except navy blue.
Worn Work Boots: Same as above, except brown.
Plaid Wool Sweater: Same as the Worn Jersey, except marginally less tattered.
Wood Cutter's Axe: Is made out of iron, and is quite dusty and rusted.

5 Other Items:
Noble's Purse: Is made out of felt, and is green and has a few indents (the gems were pried off the purse, and sold years before).
Farmer's Straw Hat:
Sack: Dusty
Wooden Stick (for carrying the sack):
Kitchen Knife: Is rusty, and quite dull.

Hair: Slightly grown and messy Flattop.
Facial Hair: Goatee, and lots of stubble around the mouth.
Eyebrows: Thick.

I really should of used the world clothing instead of the word item.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 10:14:33 am »

I was hoping you'd join this game Yoink.

You are...

Urasale!... cause I don't have any info on the Jahia and I don't want any doubles...

You are a 25 year old from the mountainous country of Urasale.  Your land is known for it's precious metals and gems, though they are rarely traded and instead used to make gaudy belt buckles, while most of the worlds precious metals do come from Urasale it's estimated they only trade away 25% of what they mine, or would if they were even a bit industrialist.  Urasalians are highly patriotic despite the fact that they are basically serfs to their Tsars, but they do live quite well and are hard workers.  The countries lack of industry is more of the fault of their leaders and not of the people, as the leaders only care about expansion.  It's not uncommon for a family to survive solely on hunting alone, especially in the colder tundra.  After the war many Urasalians moved to Calmery for work since most of their land was destroyed in the war.  They speak with russian accents.   

You're pretty strong, and of average constitution.  Your clumsy both on your feet and with your hands.  Your pretty sharp in mind, and even sharper with your tongue.

How about you give me some details about your character, name, gender, a little backstory, jobs you've held down, etc.

Name: Kozya Tmaero
Male
Spoiler: Bio (click to show/hide)

He has jagged, bushy eyebrows, shaggy hair and a scruffy, short beard. His large chin has a notch in it from being stabbed with a pitchfork in the brawl that caused his exodus from the town of his birth.

((Hope this is good enough. I was torn between this or some kindof government offical or soldier... If those would be more interesting, let me know and I'll change. :)))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2012, 07:21:47 pm »

Alrighty, I got distracted finding all the golden film reels, landmarks, and most of the cars in LA Noire.  So I didn't get much done and what I did get done, I'm not really a big fan of.

Here's what I have for Aiden so far:

I may add some patches to his legs and maybe to his shoulders.

Also I didn't give him a straw hat, still figuring out how I'll do that without making it look like crap.

Here's what I have for Samara:

I'm probably gonna flat out redo the fill in.

And now i'm distracted with a demo.. yaaaaay

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2012, 07:29:43 pm »

I was thinking, Loroff looks a bit mish mashy, just change the cape to black and pants to black he should be good. I hope that doesn't bug you too much...
Pages: 1 [2] 3