Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 323436 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 15: Bay12, Bitches!)
« Reply #1035 on: August 12, 2012, 10:20:53 am »

If I can, I'd like to propose 2 1 more character class.

http://img2-1.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/100308/isaiah-mustafa-240.jpg
Name: Old Spice Guy
Class Type: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
+1 Strength
+1 Toughness
+1 Spontinaity Wow, I suck at spelling.
+1 Suave
Attracts rival deodorant companies/Fabio tries to mess him up. Pick one, or both.
Can change into Terry Crews, the incarnation of Old Spice poweeer. I'll let you decide his stats, as I'd just make him OP'd as hell.
Description: Ponies used Old Spice. Then Princess Celestia banned it. He's not happy about that.

I was going to do Mr Rogers, but I realized he's basically human Fluttershy.
Also, feel free to depower OSG. I think I overpowered him.

If this guy is allowed, I want him. In BLACK. no homo.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LAAT501legion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: August 12, 2012, 11:17:36 am »

Great game, posting to watch.
This isn't reality.
THIS IS DWARF FORTRESS!!
*kicks an elf into the pit*
Roll to be a BATTLE WIZARD

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: August 12, 2012, 11:23:57 am »

Name: Old Spice Guy
Class Type: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
+1 Strength
+1 Toughness
+1 Spontaneity Wow, I suck at spelling.
+1 Suave
Attracts rival deodorant companies/Fabio tries to mess him up.
Can change into Terry Crews, the incarnation of Old Spice poweeer.
Equipment: Towel, Old Spice

Description: Ponies used Old Spice. Then Princess Celestia banned it. He's not happy about that.

Here's my GM's cut.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: August 16, 2012, 07:37:45 pm »

TCM, is there another delay in the turn?
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: August 16, 2012, 08:40:52 pm »

While we wait for TCM to update I think all active players should post a theme song for their charcter.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: August 16, 2012, 08:45:47 pm »

School papers bros :(
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: August 17, 2012, 06:03:24 pm »

The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: August 17, 2012, 07:50:43 pm »

Sorry I'm so late, went camping last weekend, Frag some dwarfs!
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 16: Ground Skirmish)
« Reply #1043 on: August 17, 2012, 10:58:54 pm »

Chapter 16: Ground Skirmish

Deoxys flies to the ground, far away from the battle and molds in the background. (6) He is now Perfectly Hidden.

Twilight Sparkle parachutes out of the helicopter and begins firing projectile attacks towards the Bay12 Army below. (3) And by the entire Bay12 Army, I mean the Dwarven Fortress Population. (2 vs. 2) There is a scampering about as fire balls and bursts of energy are flung at them and raze the ground. None of the projectiles actually hit them, but they scream and run around in terror.

Teddy Roosevelt jumps out of the helicopter and gives a Merican' speech on liberty and stuff as he parachutes down, when he notices the Liberal Crime Squad. The floating president cocks his rifle. "HIPPIES! I SHOW YOU HOW A REAL PATRIOT FIGHTS!" (3 vs. 1) Teddy fires a clean shot into one of the Liberal's head.

Sun Tzu makes a double entendre and fires his Kaiyun Bow at Urist McThrowin'! (1 vs. 3) The arrow misses the dwarf, embedding itself in the courtyard floor. As Tzu curses under his breath, McThowrin' gets a nicely sized rock and throws it at the general. (4 vs. 3) The rock smashes into his foot and fractures it. Ow.

Cyan Garamonde begins charging up his SwordTech attack, as he directs his parachute near the Bronze Colossus.

Fluttershy flies out of the vehicle and stealthily gets behind the WWI Medic. Slithering up to him, the Pegasus leaps and yells "Boooo!" Accompanying this is her "scary" face. (4 vs. 3) The Medic screams and runs away, no doubt scarred by such a horrific event.

Pinkie Pie tries salvaging her Pink Death. (...) Alas, it's not working. So, she sits on Urist McSworden. (4 vs. 1) The massive plot smashes the Hammerdwarf into the ground.

Gordon Freeman gets to fragging some dwarves. Pulling pins, the scientist unleashes a flurry of green over the Peasant Army. (6 vs. 4) The numerous grenades explode over the dwarves, scattering them with kinetic energy and impaling them with shrapnel.

With The H.O.E. landing from their parachutes, the Bay12 Army prepares to fight! Also, dat acronym.

The Dwarven Fortress Population goes into Guard Mode! (+1 to Defense,-1 Offense)

Urist McSworden attempts flails under Pinkie Pie. "Get yer' damn flink' offa' meh'!" With all of his strength, (6 vs. 4) he throws Pinkie several feet away into a stone wall, severly bruising her. He stands up and brushes himself off.

Urist McThrowin' applaudes his last attack, and tosses another large stone at Sun Tzu. (2 vs. 4) The throw is off, giving Tzu plenty of time to shoot off another arrow. (2 vs. 1) McThrowin' takes an arrow to the foot! Yeahnoskyrim.jpg

The Peasant Army, having lost many of their kind to grenades, sees Gordon Freeman land. "Get that robot!" The knife-wielding folk charge Freeman, (5 vs. 2) hacking their knives giving him light, but numerous cuts.

The Bronze Colossus notices Cyan Garamonde landing near him and preparing something. Enraged at all things human, the Colossus sweeps his giant arm at the Samurai, (5 vs. 5) but an aura of energy appears around Cyan, protecting him until his SwordTech is done charging. The Bronze Colossus is thrown aback!

The Boogymen hear Fluttershy go "Boo!" Not to be outdone, they surround the yellow Pegasus. (3 vs. 4) They begin cackling, and the frightened Fluttershy goes into Panic Flail Mode. (1 vs. 6) She flails around on the ground. The Boogymen are confused.

The Liberal Crime Squad see a member go down. "We will slay the conservative swine!" The gang fires upon Teddy Roosevelt. (4 vs. 3) Teddy gets shot in the chest through his armor, but that's minor for him.

"I tire of these Equestrians! Brother, bring the rocks!"

ThreeToe pulls a lever and rocks fall onto the battlefield!

(4) The rock lands on 3 Heroes!

(5) Sun Tzu is hit! He is now trapped under a rock!

(2) Twilight Sparkle sidesteps a rock as it makes a dent in the ground besides her.

(6) Fluttershy gets hit by a rock! Not only does it trap her, it starts suffocating her! (Fatal next turn unless helped.)

"Not bad. Not bad at all...." *Takes a swig of booze*

ToadyOne & Threetoe
Health: Bay12!
Mood: The trap was decent.

Spoiler: Bay12 Army (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

NPCs didn't do anything because I forgot.  ::)
Sorry.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: August 17, 2012, 11:16:57 pm »

Sun Tzu curses in chinese.

"dsjfnwionfqn3wfnklwlkdfenwqo"

Slip from under the rock.

((Edit: Forgot about the rock.))
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:42:20 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: August 17, 2012, 11:30:04 pm »

Sun Tzu curses in chinese.

"dsjfnwionfqn3wfnklwlkdfenwqo"

Shoot at him again.

GM Note: You are trapped under a rock and unable to fight until it is off.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: August 17, 2012, 11:44:30 pm »

Twilight levitates the rock off Fluttershy and throws it a ThreeToe.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: August 18, 2012, 12:00:14 am »

"AMERICAAAAA!!!!!" Teddy fires all of his guns at the Liberal Crime Squad. All of them.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: August 18, 2012, 03:45:42 am »

Hey TCM, what about Angel and the other friendly NPCs? Aren't they fighting?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: August 18, 2012, 09:31:54 am »

Hey TCM, what about Angel and the other friendly NPCs? Aren't they fighting?

Er, I forgot about them. They'll have actions next turn.

At least on the bright side, they didn't get hurt last turn. :P
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 162