Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 323546 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 6: FOR CELESTIA!)
« Reply #705 on: May 28, 2012, 01:47:03 pm »

Like tayler?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 66: FOR CELESTIA!)
« Reply #706 on: May 28, 2012, 01:47:26 pm »

Have Meteor Golem attack Genghis Khan. Twilight uses her magical powers to inatite at Magic Marcross Missle Casscare at the Mongol Army but mostly Genghis.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: May 28, 2012, 02:51:25 pm »

Rainbow Dash flies behind the Trebuchet and creates a stormcloud, bucking lightning at it.

((So did you not change RD's status, or did two successful healings not help her at all?))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: May 28, 2012, 03:49:54 pm »

Teddy shuts Genghis Khan up by shooting him in the head three times with special AMERICA-charged bullets.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: May 28, 2012, 06:50:52 pm »

TCM. I see.

One thing though.

I thought that there would be a period of time between RTDPC & F:E

I guess 9 years.

That would be a lot of time to get things started up.

RTDPC could be the event to start the treasons that led to F:E

But, yes, this is a theory for now. When the story advances, we will see whats right and whats not.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: May 28, 2012, 07:53:59 pm »

"Well that fuckin' hurts! I can't take anymore of this!"

RZA uses his necromancy magic to tear out the mongolian wrestlers soul.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: May 28, 2012, 08:22:38 pm »

TCM. I see.

One thing though.

I thought that there would be a period of time between RTDPC & F:E

I guess 9 years.

That would be a lot of time to get things started up.

RTDPC could be the event to start the treasons that led to F:E

But, yes, this is a theory for now. When the story advances, we will see whats right and whats not.

RTD:PC has to take place in an alternate universe. Because the RTD:PC isn't going to be equally bad as the F:E universe, it's going to be worse. Trust me, if you think this war is crazy right now...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: May 28, 2012, 08:27:51 pm »

Ahhh.

OK.

I think the craziest part of the war would be my Soldier running around shooting everyone with a rocket laucnher.  ;)
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: May 28, 2012, 09:37:52 pm »

Like tayler?

I'm not dead yet. Do a handstand and attack the spearman with my floppy legs.  Also, deeply implore the great Superintendant of the Giants to come to my aid (heal my wounds, kill enemies).

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: May 28, 2012, 10:53:22 pm »

We're outnumbered, outgunned, up against a crazy mongolian warlord, and missing a few limbs?
You know what?
Fuck.
That.
Shit.

Load up a thermonuclear muffin. Give my comrades five seconds to run like hell. Then press the big red button on my cannon. And run the fuck away.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: May 29, 2012, 05:02:11 pm »

(In case we survived Pinkies thermonucler muffin)Screaming in horror Fluttershy runs away from the now faceless and also dead Archer. Then suddenly she spots the nearly naked wrestler. Suppressing the trauma she got from seeing the Archers face explode, she walks up to the wrestler. She just had to teach that guy some manners
''You should be ashamed of yourself. Running around like a barbaric meanie. You barely wear any clothes and if that wouldn't be enough you are big and strong and your using those powers to discriminate others and bully them. Especially my friends. How can you show such immature and unreasonable behaviour? You should know better. What do you have to say for yourself? 

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Angel gets really angry because all his efforts to bite through the bow were unsuccessful. So in his almighty Wrath he throws carots as hard as he can at random enemys.

Edit: Sorry I always get him confused -_- . Don't know why.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:48:25 pm by Biscuitlord »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: May 29, 2012, 05:40:36 pm »

So, post coming sometime this week. Not today, and probably not tomorrow. I'm so busy with school. Thankfully, it will be over soon. During the summer, turns should come quicker.

Angel gets really angry because all her efforts to bite through the bow were unsuccessful. So in her almighty Wrath she throws carots as hard as she can at random enemys.

Angel is male.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 7: The Requiem)
« Reply #717 on: June 01, 2012, 09:53:41 pm »

Chapter 7: The Requiem

Sun Tzu stared down at the hating face of Vlad the Impaler. Another line from the Art of War is quoted: "When your enemy is a bitch, you treat him like one." ((Fun fact: Sun Tzu's book doesn't have much to do with actual tactics. It mainly is filled with social commentary, Sun Tzu's rants on politics and shitty music, and phone numbers to phone sex companies.)) Tzu swings at the Vampire King's neck, (5 vs. 4) slicing into the soft flesh. Tzu's newly acquired Saber didn't give him a decapitation, but now Vlad is stumbling away as his neck pours out a continuous stream of blood.

Meteor Golem swings his molten, rocky arms down upon Genghis Khan! (2-1 (Agility negative) vs. 6) The agile Khan easily backs up as the Golem pounds the ground. Just as it begins recovering from it's miss, the Golem is attacked by the Mongol! (2 vs. 3) Genghis swings, but his Golden Horde Saber does little more than glance off the Meteor beast.
In the meantime, Twilight Sparkle sends a massive attack of magic projectiles across the battlefield! (1) However, she overcharges and just sends a bunch of bright light into the sky. She falls down, Exhausted. (-1 to all rolls next turn)

Rainbow Dash pulls a nimbus out of the sky. Pulling it over the Trebuchet, she shakes it around violently until it turns a dark, black color. She bucks it, yelling, "Enjoy this!" (5 vs. 3) Lightning zips from the cloud and strikes the Trebuchet! The large wooden structure easily catches ablaze. Seeing this, the Seigers all rout from the battlefield.

" 'MERICA!' " Genghis Khan turns to his side to see president Theodore Roosevelt charging at him. Aiming his Rifle, Roosevelt states, "I hope you like American lead! Made by China America!" A burst of Rifle ammunition is discharged at the Khan's forehead. (6 vs. 2) The bullets do not pierce the King's forehead armor, but they create heavy dents. Khan falls on a knee, blood oozing from his head. "AAARGHH! STOP! I FORFEIT!"
Genghis Khan has surrendered!

RZA stands up from his recent beat-down. "Well that fuckin' hurts! I can't take anymore of this!" Summoning his dark, Wu-Tang energy, a green aura flies out of his chest and into the chest of the Mongolian Wrestler! (5 vs. 4) A chunk of white light is pulled out of the Wrestler's chest and it evaporates. The Wrestler drops to his knees, panting heavily. (Weakened: -1 to all rolls.)

Lawrence Taylor has a Spear embedded in his back. But that's not enough to stop a Hall of Fame, MVP legend. Taylor does a handstand and swings his weight around, throwing his useless and floppy legs as blunt forces against the body of the Mongolian Spearman! (6 vs. 3) His feet strike against the Spearman's head, throwing him to the ground! The Spearman grasped his head in pain, having gained a Concussion. (-1 to all rolls next turn) Next, Taylor prays to be rescued by the superintendent of the Giants. (1) Instead, a letter floats down from the sky:
The New York Giants has expired it's contract with Lawrence Taylor. Have a nice day.

Pinkie Pie looks over the golden muffin in her hand, decorated with nuclear-sign styled icing. "I am become Pinkie, maker of parties." She throws it down the barrel of the Party Cannon. Pinkie issues a warning to her teammates. The Party decides to GTFO out of the immediate battlefield, including Theodore Roosevelt picking his captive Genghis Khan. The Thermonuclear Muffin majestically sails through the air, before coming down and *plomp*'ing to the ground.

The ensuing result.

(3)

The nuclear blast sweeps everyone off their fight, hurdling them away. The Mongolians barely have timed to scream as they are bombed. Vlad the Impaler's face implodes, and a split-second later he is turned into a pile of dust.

The Party wakes up from the nuclear blast. Their are no more signs of the Mongols. While everyone is a bit banged up, they are still alive. The Heroes slowly get to their feet, except Pinkie Pie who leaps up immediately and starts jumping around. "We did it everypony! Party! Party! Party!...Wait a sec', where are RZA and Lawrence?!" The Party looks everywhere, but the two men seem to have vanished as simply as the Mongols. And then Pinkie Makes a conclusion.

The Party stays with the NLR military camp for a few days in order to recuperate. On the day of the military procession, the military and The Party are lead on top of a nearby plateau. Everyone stands before a large amount of moon-shaped stones embedded in the ground. Each has a name on it. At the top are two large green and purple stones.

Next to the graveyard is a podium. Captain Carrot Top stands on it. Clearing her voice, she begins:

"War has never been easy. You all know this. But this number of our fellow soldiers cut down sends a message. What is this war for? Who is too blame? The blame rests on the hooves of one Alicorn. I loved Celestia. If you had told me this would be our fate five years ago, I would have laughed at you. No one knows why she did it, what she is gaining from this. But we will stop her. Equestria, and more, is at stake. And no matter what we will have justice! I now call for a moment of silence to honor our fallen brethren.............Two members of the almighty Party, who brought down the Khan and ended the battle today, perished in the line of battle. If any of the party members would like to commemorate on RZA and Lawrence Taylor, they may now." The orange mare steps away from the microphone stand.

As the Party steps forward to speak, the musicians start to play somber music.....

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 01, 2012, 10:10:09 pm »

Sun Tzu raises his hands. "When good men die because of the sheer stupidity of their teammates...YOU PARTY HARD! OHOOOOOOO!!!!" The chinese general suddenly takes a flying V from behind his Battle Banner and starts to riff it wickedly while spinning on the floor.

He also somehow manages to call for a delivery service to bring booze & hoes.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 02, 2012, 01:23:39 am »

>_>

Rejoin the bottom of the waitlist as Travis Touchdown
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 162