Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321558 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #480 on: April 15, 2012, 10:31:54 am »

Waiting on Mcclay.

Huh, he/she usually posts pretty early.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: April 16, 2012, 09:45:29 pm »

UPDATE: Mcclay suffers from a broken Kindle, so I will takeover his character temporarily.

Turn coming tomorrow.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: April 17, 2012, 03:18:34 pm »

UPDATE: Mcclay suffers from a broken Kindle, so I will takeover his character temporarily.

Turn coming tomorrow.

Poor guy
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: April 17, 2012, 04:23:30 pm »

Rainbow Dash sees the League of 5000 Stormtroopers #2 are closing in. After a triumphant speech, she bucks one of the Stormtroopers in the torso, (6 vs. 4) and he flies away several feet, before landing on a large explosive cache. There is a huge Micheal-Bay style explosion, and the League is exploded!

RZA uses the Dark Magical Arts to fuse Lawrence Taylor's body with the corpse of the Alien Animal. (4) He does! And now Lawrence Taylor is like a Centaur, except instead of a horse, his lower body is a giant blue cat.

Lawrence Taylor calls upon the New York Giants to summon an Elder Earth Giant. (2) They reply telepathically, " We're not available at this time. Instead, enjoy a free complimentary item." A New York Giants Soda Bottle appears in Lawrence's inventory.

King Arthur looks up at the sky. Hoisting up Excalibur, he exclaims "I call upon the power of the souls laid to rest beyond the veil, and in return sacrifice my own life at the end of this trial!" (4) "Wish granted." King Arthur feels energy swelling up in him. He glows, and becomes The Divine King!

Name: The Divine King
Class: Holy Knight (Evolution: King Arthur Required)
+5 Strength
+3 Agility
+4 Endurance
+3 Magic
+10 Will

+2 to all Rolls!

Items:
Golden Holy Armor - Created in heaven. Nigh-impenetrable.
Fang of God - 30-foot long glowing sword. Cuts through diamond like butter.
Blood of Christ - Red shield that can deflect the impact of WMD's.
Description: The ultimate form of King Arthur. King Arthur can only evolve to this form by sacrificing his soul to God.

Teddy Roosevelt is back! (Though I have no clue where that door came from.
Theodore Roosevelt has joined the party!

Teddy Roosevelt points his Rifle right at the head of the Giant Robot and fires! (2 vs. 6) The bullet ricochets, and the robot sees him. It fires a rocket blast from it's Blaster Arm, (2 vs. 2) but Teddy yells at the rocket and it goes away.

Pinkie Pie lays unconscious. (3) She starts twitching. ((She'll come back to consciousness next turn, provided someone doesn't walk over and shoot her face.))

Twilight Sparkle sees that the Reaper Starship is charging it's Synthetic Death Ray. She shoots a highly-concentrated magic beam at it, (2 vs. 2) which bounces harmlessly off.

Boba Fett administers first aid to himself! (3) He pulls the bullets out of his leg and seals the wounds up.

The Giant Robot pins Abraham Lincoln down with one arm, and lunges it's Drill Arm at him! (3 vs. 4) Before the robot can attack, Abraham throws his Boomerang Bowie Knife! (2 vs. 6) It bounces off the robot and lands back in his hands. Lincoln sheepishly grins.

The UFO shoots a Laser Beam at Abraham Lincoln! (6 vs. 3) It hits Lincoln in the Left Arm, causing it to disintegrate!

Steampunk Soldier gets behind his Cannon and starts loading it...

Reaper Starship aims it's Synthetic Death Ray at Twilight Sparkle. "Target locked-on."[/b] (3 vs. 1) The huge laser hits Twilight Sparkle! She falls over...and isn't dead. But something isn't right. Some ashes fall from her head and she realizes her horn has been destroyed.

Abraham Lincoln screams as his Left Arm is turned to dust. But this only fights him to motivate more, and he throws his Boomerang Bowie Knife at the Giant Robot again! (6 vs. 1) The knife swings throw the air, goes into the robot's eye and slices all of it's main circuiting! It shuts down and slumps over, letting the Great Emancipator get free.

Ol' Dirty Bastard throws his Great Axe at Darth Vader! (4 vs. 4) Darth Vader Force-Pushes it to the side.

Darth Vader looks at Ol' Dirty Bastard... and then throws his Lightsaber at him! (6 vs. 1) The Lightsaber swings vertically and slices Ol' Dirty Bastard in half, killing him!
Ol' Dirty Bastard has died!
The Lightsaber continues swinging, and swings towards RZA! (6 vs. 3) It slices both of his Legs Below the Knees off! The Lightsaber boomerangs back into Vader's hand.

Darth Vader
Health: Bruised Face
Mood: *Breathing Noises*

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Teddy Roosevelt
Items: Rifle, Pistol, Knife
Health: Fine

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 08:35:46 pm by TCM »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: April 17, 2012, 05:36:11 pm »

"JUDGEMENT COMES."
The Divine King raises God's Fang into the air, releasing a nova of holy light, healing allies and blinding foes.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: April 17, 2012, 07:00:49 pm »

"JUDGEMENT COMES."
The Divine King raises God's Fang into the air, releasing a nova of holy light, healing allies and blinding foes.

Wow.

+2 to all rolls?

Hes indestructable.

We will have to wait a eternity
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: April 17, 2012, 08:34:28 pm »

((So the Giant Robot had all its main circuitry cut and is still Fine?))

Somehow managing to dual-wield, Rainbow Dash slashing at Boba Fett with her katana while hosing him with fire from her MAC-10.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: April 17, 2012, 08:37:43 pm »

Somehow managing to dual-wield, Rainbow Dash slashing at Boba Fett with her katana while hosing him with fire from her MAC-10.

Makes sense, she wields the Katana with her mouth, and uses the Mac-10 with her hooves. I've always pictured her shooting with her hooves anyways.

And if that doesn't make any sense: Darth Vader just attacked the Wu-Tang Clan. We have no need for silly laws of reality.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: April 17, 2012, 09:04:07 pm »

Wasn't an air strike supposed to happen this turn?
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: April 17, 2012, 09:21:02 pm »

Wasn't an air strike supposed to happen this turn?

Uh......*thinks of an excuse*... Derpy is bad at directions?

MEANWHILE, ON THE SUPREME BOMBER

Corporal Carrot Top: ...Er, Commander Derpy, that map is upside down.

Chief Captain Derpy Hooves: Oops! My bad. I missed breakfast! Where did all dah banana muffins go? :(

[/b]

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: April 17, 2012, 09:38:09 pm »

Gordon's last action before his dramatic death was calling Derpy for help. She disappointed him.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: April 17, 2012, 10:08:01 pm »

Man, I'm an Alien Centaur.  This is awesome.  I wonder If such a change gives me bonus's?

Whatever, Resume the Assault upon Boba Fett!  Charge at him like a crazy centaur football star!  Also, chuck the soda bottle at him, combined with some Mentos that I somehow have, creating a Soda Bomb.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 10:09:50 pm by Baradine »

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #492 on: April 18, 2012, 01:56:58 am »

Woah, I feel sorry for Twilight. Losing horn is rough. :s

The airstrike is still coming? Right?
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: April 18, 2012, 03:34:45 am »

lLying on his stomach RZA sets up his LMG and unleashes a hail of bullets towards the steampunk soldier

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: April 18, 2012, 12:36:07 pm »

Make that Vader asshole cry blood.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 162