Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 322263 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #495 on: April 18, 2012, 08:33:49 pm »

"JUDGMENT COMES." The Divine King announces this and raises God's Fang into the air, releasing a holy Nova blast of energy across the sky! (2+2=4)

The effects take place.

(3) Twilight Sparkle gets her Horn back! It's limp though.

(6) RZA gets his limbs back and is healed!

(3) Rainbow Dash gets her Wing healed and fixed!

(N/A) Pinkie Pie is currently still in a Coma.

The healthy members of the party are unaffected.

(6) The Nova burns so brightly, it burns Boba Fett's eyes out! He is now Blind!

(1) The UFO absorbs the Nova blast, and uses it to charge it's death ray. Uh oh.

(2) Steampunk Soldier digs a hole and hides in it before the Nova gets to him!

(2) The Reaper Starship is unaffected.

(6) The Nova blast doesn't blind Darth Vader, but it melts his helmet off! His head is exposed!

Rainbow Dash goes Kill-Bill on Boba Fett, swing the Katana in her mouth and firing her Mac-10 with her hooves!
(6 vs. 5) She misses her Katana swing, but one of her bullets hits him dead in the Torso! He drops to his knees.

Cat-Centaur Lawrence Taylor charges at Boba Fett, throwing a Mentos-Soda Bomb Combo at him! (5 vs. 4) The bomb explodes near on Head, and he is thrown backwards, becoming unmoving with a copious amount of blood leaking from his skull.

RZA, revived with his new body parts, fires his LMG at the Steampunk Soldier! (3 vs. 1) A bullet hits the Steampunk Soldier in the Left Arm and he falls over.

Teddy Roosevelt aims his Rifle and fires it at the Reaper Starship! (5 vs. 4) The bullets buries into the starship, cutting a hole into the Hull! (Equivalent of a Torso.)

Twilight Sparkle sends a Magic Blast at the UFO! (5 vs. 1) The blast ruptures the UFO's engine, and it goes down, hitting the ground and exploding!

Pinkie Pie awakes, but she is different...for she has awoken as Pinkamena Diane Pie! She laughs evily, (2) and just laughs evily for a few minutes.

"Critical damage to Hull attempting repairs." (1) The Reaper Starship blows itself up!

With all his soldiers dead, Abraham Lincoln charges Darth Vader!

(3 vs. 5)

Abraham fires his Battle Rifle of the Union, but the Sith Lord throws it aside with a Force push!

(5 vs. 1)

Then, the Dark Lord uses his Force Choke on Abraham Lincoln! Lincoln is lifted into the air, and the president struggles...but within a minute Darth Vader grips his hands and there is a loud snapping noise. Abraham Lincoln drops to the ground with a thud, his eyes still open.
Abraham Lincoln has died!

Darth Vader sees that besides an injured man, his army has been reduced to nothing. He raises his Lightsaber and takes a battle stance. In a raspy voice, he says "Save me Celestia... He slowly starts advancing, preparing for a final showdown...but then a loud roar fills the air. Everyone looks up as large shadows cover the ground.

The sky is covered by large aircrafts. A booming voice from an intercom is heard: "Hello everypony! This is Commander Derpy Hooves with the payload, from Mrs. Luna herself. Now, release the muffinz~!"

Black dots fall from the aircrafts, and they come closer and closer....

(? vs. ?)

How embarrassing! I have to end my day before I can finish my post. Since it's only half-ways finished, this means the turn is not over, so no posting more actions. And so, I leave you all off with a temporary cliffhanger, but I promise I'll finish it as soon as possible.

Also, I think I'll be titling each turn from now on, just to give the game a bit more feel of story-progressing and continuity.

Darth Vader
Health: Bruised Face, No Helmet
Mood: ..."Oh dear, Celestia."

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 08:36:56 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 18, 2012, 09:59:48 pm »

((Ohshitohshitohshit))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 19, 2012, 01:03:24 am »

FINISH HIM.
Do a cry-blood causing finisher combo pwnage.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 19, 2012, 11:54:57 am »

Holy crap, that soda bomb actually worked?  Nice.

Any way, muffins seem a little... foreboding.  Escape from the field of battle, if the muffins explode.  If not, wonder at Derpy's worth, then charge the Steampunk Soldier, and Tackle him.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #499 on: April 19, 2012, 11:55:41 am »

"Since it's only half-ways finished, this means the turn is not over, so no posting more actions."
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 19, 2012, 12:01:06 pm »

"Since it's only half-ways finished, this means the turn is not over, so no posting more actions."
Oh!  Well maybe I should start reading the full post then.  However, if nothing has changed from the next half of turn, do what I just said to do above.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 19, 2012, 03:08:55 pm »

Hey, what color did you use for The Divine King

This?
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 19, 2012, 03:42:02 pm »

Hey, what color did you use for The Divine King

This?

White color with Blue glow.

Like this.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 19, 2012, 07:35:39 pm »

Chapter 63: Darth Vader and Jesus

The black dots turn into huge bombs. The Party realizes this might be a optimal time recall a timeless piece of advice from legendary General Sun Tzu: ' When a large amount of explosives is launched towards your position, GET THE FUCK OUT. ' Hooves, feet, and claws sprint through the ground back into the forest.

(6 vs. 2)

The bombs hit the grounds, dozens upon dozens of them, razing the trees and scattering the corpses. Steampunk Soldier runs, but a blast hits him dead on. All that can be heard is a scream, then the site of a smoldering hole where he stood, and a pair of burned goggles.

Darth Vader tries running to the best of his abilities as the ground explodes around him like a Micheal Bay movie. But the old man inside the suit is not quick enough. A bomb blasts directly in front of him, causing him to fly out as he gives a helpless cry. After a few more minutes, the bombing subsides.

The Party walks back onto the battlefield, which looks like the moon with all the craters. They approach Darth Vader, who is lying on his back, grunting heavily in pain. They stand above him; there is a gaping hole in his chest and blood runs from his mouth. He coughs.

"Tell...Princess Luna...*Coughing*, "....she was right...." He takes in one last breath, and closes his eyes.
Darth Vader has died! Although he is gone, perhaps he will be resurrected as:

New Class Unlocked: Anakin Skywalker!

Name: Anakin Skywalker
Class: Jedi Knight
Equipment:
Lightsaber - A weapon that combines the worlds of swords and lasers.

Description: A gifted Jedi Knight who would become Darth Vader. After his death, Princess Luna has let him live once more for the side of good.

+1 Agility
+1 Magic

With that battle out of the way, only Princess Celestia remains between our Heroes and peace.

Before moving onto the final battle, there is a lot of loot that can be stolen picked up.
This includes:

10000 Blasters
Quick-Shot Blaster
Rail Pistol
Rail Rifle
Cannon

Cleats
Crowbar
Pistol
SMG
Pulse Rifle
Shotgun
Crossbow
RPG
Muffin

AK47
Uzi
Brass Knuckles
Broom of Debauchery
Explosive Juicy Fruit
Great Axe
Battle Rifle of the Union
Sawed Off Shotgun
Boomerang Bowie Knife

And a Lightsaber. (Why do I have the feeling someone is definitely going to take this?)

As the Party inspects the fallen items. A divine light appears from the sky. Down from the light floats a figure in robes.

It's Jesus Christ!

"What's up party people?!" He exclaims. "I just want to say I think what you're doin' is totally rad. But I can't really help, you know with me bein' a pacifist and fighting the man and stuff. Anyways," he turns to
The Divine Knight, "My dad says you have to ride with me Crusader dude." The Holy Knight nods. "I am ready to join my ancestors in Heaven." "Alright man, let's hit it!" The light appears and brings the two Holymen into the sky. Jesus Christ says, "So later today, me and the saints in my grunge band are going to be playing at a coffee shop..." The light fades.

The Divine Knight has ascended into Heaven!

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia! (Ch. 63: Darth Vader and Jesus)
« Reply #504 on: April 19, 2012, 07:38:47 pm »

I wish Sun Tzu was a playable character so I could give that kind of pricelees tactical advice once per turn.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 19, 2012, 07:47:16 pm »

I wish Sun Tzu was a playable character so I could give that kind of pricelees tactical advice once per turn.

If you make a character sheet I'll do it.

Or maybe I could just have him show up and be the group's De Facto general.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 19, 2012, 08:04:25 pm »

LIGHTSABER!  GIVE IT TO ME!

Grab the Lightsaber.  See if I can use it without having the Force to guide me.  If the rest of the party starts going somewhere, go with them.

Also, if I can't use the Lightsaber proficiently, grab the Brass Knuckles instead.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:06:00 pm by Baradine »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 19, 2012, 08:19:31 pm »

I would like to, but I would not know which stats to give him aside from strength and tac
Spoiler: Sun Tzu (click to show/hide)
If you accept him (just nerf him), I want Tzu instead of Arthur. And teal.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:26:37 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 19, 2012, 08:24:04 pm »

I would like to, but I would not know which stats to give him aside from strength and tac
Spoiler: Sun Tzu (click to show/hide)
If you accept him (just nerf him), I want Tzu instead of Arthur. And teal.

1. Seems fine for the most part.
2. Sun Tzu is his full recorded name.
3. What is a Standart?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 19, 2012, 08:26:18 pm »

Mistook some words, I meant Banner, oh wait or Standard.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 162