- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 385748 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #3390 on: July 27, 2015, 12:40:52 am »

Where am i anyways?

go on a lonely planet

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: July 27, 2015, 12:41:46 am »

"Well, that was a nice nap.  Hmm, is someone stealing my time machine?  Hey, whoever's doing that, I'll sell it to you for the right price, but you can't just take it."
Ah Nullinzor, old buddy, mind perhaps assisting my so I can assists you?
"Spazyak!  Taking good care of Hell, are you?"
No, paphi killed me so I got control of the UDC and became god of destruction. working on reclaiming Hell with Hidden Leaf, you?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: July 27, 2015, 12:53:27 am »

"Well, that was a nice nap.  Hmm, is someone stealing my time machine?  Hey, whoever's doing that, I'll sell it to you for the right price, but you can't just take it."

"Name your price, Nunzillor. I have many boons to offer."

((Do I have alt-spazyak's power?))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: July 27, 2015, 01:07:13 am »

(9nevermind )
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 01:29:45 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: July 27, 2015, 01:22:41 am »

Yes, you have alt-spazyak's power.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: July 27, 2015, 01:29:58 am »

Yes, you have alt-spazyak's power.
Well carp
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: July 27, 2015, 03:13:14 pm »

Okay, Time to Timesuit to point of time before humanity and stop person, with 6 point

Nunzillor

« Reply #3397 on: July 27, 2015, 09:12:47 pm »

"Very good!  I'll need unicycles.  And judge wigs.  Lots and lots of unicycles and judge wigs.  Think you can do that?"

No, paphi killed me so I got control of the UDC and became god of destruction. working on reclaiming Hell with Hidden Leaf, you?
"Ah sorry to hear that.  Well, I fell asleep after I hit my head.  I think there may have been some brain dabage.  Cabbage.  Damage.  But not to worry, I am as committed to justice and righteousness as ever!  My next plan will revolutionize the very concept of the trial."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: July 27, 2015, 09:17:32 pm »

"Very good!  I'll need unicycles.  And judge wigs.  Lots and lots of unicycles and judge wigs.  Think you can do that?"

"Ah sorry to hear that.  Well, I fell asleep after I hit my head.  I think there may have been some brain dabage.  Cabbage.  Damage.  But not to worry, I am as committed to justice and righteousness as ever!  My next plan will revolutionize the very concept of the trial."
Before you do anything please come with me to a UDC trauma medical center,
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #3399 on: July 27, 2015, 09:33:06 pm »

"I am much improved this way!  I am afraid I must decline to be 'fixed.'  After all, can you fix the moon?  The stars?  Does that even make sense or have to do with anything?  Please tell me.  I am confused."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: July 27, 2015, 10:09:35 pm »

"I am much improved this way!  I am afraid I must decline to be 'fixed.'  After all, can you fix the moon?  The stars?  Does that even make sense or have to do with anything?  Please tell me.  I am confused."
Do you wish for it all to make sense, to be able to learn how to fix a broken moon with power and magic? I wish  to just fix the broken neurons in your brain.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #3401 on: July 27, 2015, 10:43:22 pm »

"Worry not.  Everything is clearer now than it has ever been."

Create a host of flying judges on unicycles.  They shall judge suspects, punish the guilty, and report to no master.  Use construction materials from Paphi.  5 points.

Also, allow Paphi to have time machine.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 12:19:35 am by Nunzillor »

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: July 27, 2015, 10:46:14 pm »

"Well, Nunzillor, is it acceptable that these items may drive weak minds insane, destroy everything they touch, call upon my holiness, and/or be used as otherwise terrible weapons of mass destruction?

Nunzillor

« Reply #3403 on: July 27, 2015, 11:32:15 pm »

"I will agree to them if they are focused tools of destruction.  Only if they can be utilized with precision and some form of control."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: July 27, 2015, 11:53:22 pm »

"I will agree to them if they are focused tools of destruction.  Only if they can be utilized with precision and some form of control."

"So be it!"

Create countless unicycles and judge wigs for Nunzillor, utilizing whatever weird magics I possess to give them varied and focusable powers , +5, directing my champion to retrieve the time machine if necessary.

Void action if Nunzillor doesn't come through.
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 262