Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 612507 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [15+/999 players] IC: T35: Order and Weapons: Law and Conflict
« Reply #2235 on: November 15, 2014, 01:19:21 am »

Abstain 34.02.1

(Emergency post. Will write up a decent one shortly.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2236 on: November 15, 2014, 01:22:26 am »

(I set up the sentencing system so that the highest passed sentence wins, so that's not necessary. This is why lower sentences inherit votes from higher sentences but not vice versa.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: November 15, 2014, 01:25:53 am »

(Ok so I finished reading everything. Why is Kujin alive? I thought he was struck down. If he's alive I need to know so that I can get some RP done.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: November 15, 2014, 01:31:12 am »

(Ok so I finished reading everything. Why is Kujin alive? I thought he was struck down. If he's alive I need to know so that I can get some RP done.)

(He...Isn't?)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2239 on: November 15, 2014, 01:31:22 am »

"Fool, I know what a mortar is, and it is in my domain! I can easily explode one such as you with it. Do you even know what good is? As you are defending an unrepentant mass murderer just for the sake of him calling himself 'lawful.". There may be six gods here, but there are seven members of strike team Fusil. I will do my best to slay evil like that of Cim, which is far more good than anything you have done."
??? He said Martyr, not Mortar... And I doubt you could explode a god with one.

Strike Team Fusil are not gods, I don't know why you are saying they are.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: November 15, 2014, 01:33:09 am »

(He...Isn't?)
(http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=144651.msg5803240#msg5803240)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #2241 on: November 15, 2014, 01:38:44 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
He isn't alive.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: November 15, 2014, 01:40:25 am »

If you think you have the power to face six gods arrayed against you, you are sorely mistaken. If you kill me simply to show off your power, you will be destroyed, and I will be a martyr. Have you any idea what martyrdom is, and does, within my domain? The power it has? No, that was a foolish question, apologies. You obviously have no idea what Good is.

"Fool, I know what a mortar is, and it is in my domain! I can easily explode one such as you with it. Do you even know what good is? As you are defending an unrepentant mass murderer just for the sake of him calling himself 'lawful.". There may be six gods here, but there are seven members of strike team Fusil. I will do my best to slay evil like that of Cim, which is far more good than anything you have done."
In this case, I am advocating for him to be sealed away as well, so that we might learn the truth. I am opposing you, as you are acting in a manner opposed to everything that I stand for.

Finally, besides the other god's Archangels, my own Archangel, and my own divine power, nothing is stopping Tykki.

"Tykki and I are stronger than all of you combined, with our combined skills and excellent teamwork. Tykki has already taken on two archangels in a head- on fight with the help of STF, while your own archangel was beaten up by a mindless demon. As for your divine power, you are quite lacking in essence. If you go down any further, it would be simple for Tykki and I to seal you away."
Hah! Right makes might, where Good is concerned. And you are simply wrong, besides....Palatino was overwhelmed by numbers and raw power because it is meant to support others, and is not primarily concerned with combat; but rather with protection. Which it can accomplish well enough. This leaving aside all the archangels and combined might of half a dozen gods or more, as the others take notice of this.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: November 15, 2014, 01:44:39 am »

(Ugh. I confused Darruth for Kujin. I am just awful without enough sleep. Proper post in a bit. I've got lots of reading to do.)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: November 15, 2014, 01:47:14 am »

In this case, I am advocating for him to be sealed away as well, so that we might learn the truth. I am opposing you, as you are acting in a manner opposed to everything that I stand for.

"The truth? He hasn't denied any of this. What exactly do you stand for that I oppose? Injustice? Murder? Pettiness? If you inhabit any of those things, the world would be better off without you."

Hah! Right makes might, where Good is concerned. And you are simply wrong, besides....Palatino was overwhelmed by numbers and raw power because it is meant to support others, and is not primarily concerned with combat; but rather with protection. Which it can accomplish well enough. This leaving aside all the archangels and combined might of half a dozen gods or more, as the others take notice of this.

"In that case, doesn't the fact that I am beating Cim mean that I am right? And that your Angel lost to a demon mean that the Demon was right? Or are you not nearly as powerful as you say you are? I, at least, know that I am in fact in the right here. Not that it has given me any bonuses. I was under the impression he was taken down by a single powerful demon, and really it was your fault sending a non-combat angel to the front lines. Without backup. Anyway, Tykki has already beaten two of the Archangels and many of the things that have defeated the archangels. The Gods can't do much against us, without actively weakening themselves. "

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [14+/999 players] Game Thread/IC: T34.4: Void invasion!?
« Reply #2245 on: November 15, 2014, 01:50:01 am »

Spoiler: Long post (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: November 15, 2014, 01:50:50 am »

Bah. Your arguments rely upon wordplay in a single language, rather than actual facts or logic. You shall be locked away until we can decipher the truth of the matter, regardless.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: November 15, 2014, 02:03:06 am »

"This is a lie. You were about to murder the Prophet with a dagger you bragged would destroy his soul. I whisked him away and we negotiated our truce, speaking of which..."

"It was a sword, for starters. I can move a sword at the speed of sound if I wish. I was simply interrogating him, gaining information. The threats where mainly so he would call you, and you would listen. He was unharmed. If I wanted him dead, I could have killed dozens of your followers in that time."

"You broke this truce when you attacked Vartija. You're not worth your word, it seems."

"Did that sound like a heartfelt vow to you? It wasn't even a promise. I was merely stating that I did not want to fight you. Which is true, I would much rather just kill you and move on. I don't want my followers involved with this, save the strike team."

"Even a liar speaks with his own voice. The Null tell me what they want me to believe, but from that I learn what they want me to believe. The books told you what their writers wanted you to believe, so how is this any different? My experiments with the Void I did myself, without any help from any party. But no, I did not summon the monsters. In fact, that is also what all the Null say, so someone somewhere is lying, or there is a third party unaccounted for."

"Because the books have nothing to gain from lying. The others are long dead, likely. The Void, however, has everything to gain from getting you to believe the same way they do. The fact that you did these 'experiments' with the Void alone is more suspicious, not less. At the very least you should have someone watching to make sure you don't actually make deals with them. The Null say you didn't summon the monsters for them, so you must have. These are lying demons. Do all those suicide cults mean nothing to you? Do you think the books where lying about what happened to the others?"

"Now you defend yourself with the same argument I did, you hypocrite, except you're lying. Vartija cannot be harmed without aid from a God. You directly gave the order and joined the attack, unless it was some another, which I doubt. With the Breaker Knights, I never gave them a single order or any help."

"The interrogated Breaker Knights admit to getting their shield powers from you. I did help Tykki kill Vartija, which is perfectly legal. She could have done it on her own, after all she injured you perfectly fine. You armed them, you ordered them, and you killed my followers. Don't pretend like you didn't."

"Absolutely nothing? How about the Void? I have very much enough Essence to throw STF into the seething chaos of creation and destruction. Or how about the Council? Or even both. I have the tools to destroy you, but doing so would be in violation of the Council. If this goes on, I will end you the proper way."

"So you admit to dealing with the Void? You will soon join them, I am sure. I have faught the void before, and the council isn't about to get in my way. I will kill you, the council and the void be darned."

Bah. Your arguments rely upon wordplay in a single language, rather than actual facts or logic. You shall be locked away until we can decipher the truth of the matter, regardless.

"Dismissive arguments are a sign of a loser. You are retreating, and I think you know this. Are you letting your own petty feelings cloud your judgment?"

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 11: Questions and quarrels
« Reply #2248 on: November 15, 2014, 02:05:14 am »

"Placed on my shoulders, as if I was responsible? Yes, that is what I would do. But how am I responsible for what my free-willed creations do?"
"You just threatened to control your creations to attack me. If my son robs a man, he is a criminal. If I order him to rob a man and he obeys, we are both criminals.
Fusil, you are responsible using your own arguments. By the laws, you will be imprisoned. You might not agree with them, but the rest of us will still hold you to them.

"So you admit to dealing with the Void? You will soon join them, I am sure. I have faught the void before, and the council isn't about to get in my way. I will kill you, the council and the void be darned."
He was talking about the other void, the emptyness between worlds.
What makes you so sure the Void beings lie?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 02:07:50 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: November 15, 2014, 02:07:44 am »

Fusil, you are responsible using your own arguments. By the laws, you will be imprisoned. You might not agree with them, but the rest of us will still hold you to them.

"I didn't order Tykki to attack Cim. I just pointed her in his direction. Turns out she happens to hate many of the same people I do."

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 475