Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 282904 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 1: Creation's Dawn [22/137]
« Reply #330 on: August 19, 2015, 09:37:04 pm »

It's a real mans drink.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 19, 2015, 09:39:38 pm »

It's a real mans drink.

"Real men drink what they want. Some of the toughest guys I know drink nothing but jelly rolls. You gotta be tough to drink food."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 19, 2015, 09:41:07 pm »

I eat nails. It's very easy to mash and liquefy jelly rolls.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 19, 2015, 09:41:49 pm »

SUMMON AND DOWN A BOTTLE OF 100% PURE ALCOHOL

REAL MEN DRINK PURE ALCOHOL

Edit:
offer a glass to Zhin
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 09:47:23 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 19, 2015, 09:44:47 pm »

((And I totally forgot to make an Afterlife.  :-\))

The Don fixes his suit. "Now is time for the Grand Opening of the Corpse Club, maybe the Killed Club if ya need another name for it. Invitation only, I am afraid. None of you Worship me, so none of you get past the door."

The Don reaches deep into his suit, pulling out a wad of cash. He throws the cash into the void, causing it to spread like a hurricane, leaving behind a tail of the Afterlife.

Corpse Club
A never-ending Speakeasy with a lil' something for everyone. The opening is a single door, with a sign in bold neon lights reading THE CORPSE CLUB high above it. Near the door is a single notice behind a velvet rope, "INVITATION ONLY", with plenty of space for a bouncer in the future. Past the doors is the Lobby, a room with a single desk and thousands of doors. Each leads to something different, Bars, Taverns, single-bedrooms, shooting ranges, Theaters...Whatever is necessary for this to be "The Gangster's Paradise"
Talios glares at the Don.
"That is not an approved afterlife."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 19, 2015, 09:45:03 pm »

"Are any of you going to contribute to the star? Hello? Common sense and purpose?"
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 19, 2015, 09:49:35 pm »

"Are any of you going to contribute to the star? Hello? Common sense and purpose?"

The Don already explained that enough times that I won't repeat it. Go back and read his answer.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 19, 2015, 09:49:52 pm »

>This Aspect finds the consumption of an inebriating substance directly counterproductive.
>This Aspect notes that there is no approval process for afterlives.
>This Aspect shall fashion a Race to inhabit the new world or worlds, preferably, should multiple worlds be chosen and generated, one with caves and without abrasives.
>This Aspect shall also shape a Temple out of the rock in said world.  Grand, arching, crystalline, but also practical, efficient, functional.  ((Allot half the E I have after the world.  The remainder is to be used for other projects, like the Crystal Gardens.  Any E remaining is pumped into this.  3 I may be converted out, but not max I.))
>This Aspect shall utilize regular magic to ease the costs of this craft.
>This Aspect shall craft a period of rapid growth for said Race, to prevent immediate domination by others.
>This Aspect shall, as everyone else seems to be doing so, craft an Afterlife of crystal gardens ((both crystal gardens and regular gardens and gardens of crystal.  Basically a fusion of Yena and Tenat)).  It is open to any who wish to come, even mortals (though all must adhere to a strict pacifism rule) and any who wish to sample another afterlife may do so.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:12:02 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 19, 2015, 09:51:21 pm »

Meow creates a Carnival Seed with 4 Essence.

The Carnival Seed is functionally an afterlife for either stray souls or worshipers of Meow. At first, it's literally just a small trailer with a few boardgames and general circusy related nicknacks. However, the more souls that go to it, the larger it gets. Eventually becoming a fully fledged Endless Carnival. Generally people in it will be able to enjoy themselves. All sorts of games and rides. If they get bored, they can simply walk to a different part of the Carnival and find something completely new. Friends can generally locate one another with ease. Enemies will generally not encounter one another until both parties are ready to let the past go.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 19, 2015, 09:55:23 pm »

>This Aspect finds the consumption of an inebriating substance directly counterproductive.
>This Aspect shall fashion a Race to inhabit the new world or worlds, preferably, should multiple worlds be chosen and generated, one with caves and without abrasives.
>This Aspect shall also shape a Temple out of the rock in said world.  Grand, arching, crystalline, but also practical, efficient, functional.
>This Aspect shall craft a period of rapid growth for said Race, to prevent immediate domination by others.

"I beg to differ, death is my domain."
Talios turns his glare on Meow.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 19, 2015, 09:56:59 pm »

I create libromancy - book magic. It's both for using books in magic as well as using magic on books. Scrolls, engravings, and other medium of literary or illustrative works can be used in libromancy.

I create an angel. It has the appearance of a human with wings. I give it affinity to libromancy. It shall grow more powerful as time goes by. Its duty is to write in his book all the history of the universe. Its name is Neoclastis.

I create an afterlife. All souls who enter with permission experience eternal paradise..
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:43:40 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 19, 2015, 09:58:24 pm »

Talios turns again to glare at Eid.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 19, 2015, 09:58:44 pm »

Use 7.9 essence to create my Jeskia race. They will live in sparsly populated towns around monasteries filled with expert martial artists and illusionists. I'll create them right after a planet is created.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:05:26 pm by tntey »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 19, 2015, 09:59:37 pm »

>This Aspect shall also shape a Temple out of the rock in said world.  Grand, arching, crystalline, but also practical, efficient, functional.

"I beg to differ, death is my domain."
Talios turns his glare on Meow.
>This Aspect notes that your domain is the cessation of life, not any events afterwards.
>This Aspect contributes to the Recording Angel with a small-but-ever-growing library to hold the books, attached to the Crystal Gardens.  It shall be made of crystal and vines.  It shall endeavor to provide the book needed at the time needed.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 10:03:31 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 19, 2015, 10:01:15 pm »

"Semantics. I know my purpose. I was born knowing it."
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 246