Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1221843 times)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Wukong, the Monkey King - 1.0.0.122
« Reply #2340 on: July 31, 2011, 10:27:11 am »

What really bothers me is when I see the enemy team getting last hits. That usually means I'm up against an experienced team. Even worse when I see my lane-mate pushing randomly and not getting any last hits at all.

Last game, I was Nasus and ending up laning with Ashe. I know, not a good lanemate for Nasus, but I'm not really all that competitive yet. While I was successfully farming up my Q (ended getting it to 300 damage or so at the endgame), she was blatantly auto-attacking. Our enemies were Jax and Leona, both of whom were last-hitting, but they ended up pushing the lane anyway because Ashe died twice in the laning phase.

We had no support champion, but by end-game, I was functioning as an off-tank and we had a really good Rammus. Ashe was pretty worthless until the midgame and lategame, where we started winning all the teamfights. Vayne was okay, from what I remember, but she starting carrying hard at the end of the game. I'm trying to remember who the fifth character was. They held their own solo-mid against URGOT of all people. I was impressed. It might have been Rammus, but I don't know.
Also often called Boowells.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: July 31, 2011, 10:54:53 am »

I can't stand people who autoattack (i.e. everyone at my level).  They don't seem to understand that if they just fucking back up a bit we can farm all day while I run behind the creeps and scare the other people off with my wolfman.
It's a bad habit people have. I just got over that a bit ago. They think "how I take tower if no minions thar?!?" and then push the lane to the tower, giving the enemy free xp. My FAVORITE people are the ones that sit in the bush, farming xp while obtaining exactly 0 gold. Failsafe strategy, amirite?!? No harassment. No last hits. Just sitting there watching, waiting for something. It's sad when the enemies do this, as I've gotten used to buying wards now. They just sit there like I'll be brain damaged and think "where they go? i check bush!" I just give them a little rupture+scream to make their failed surprise attack that much more failtastic.

People give last hits and wards so little love! I end up warding the entire map by myself D: Of course, the counter is that the enemies NEVER ward anything. Ever. I don't need to waste money on Oracle's, even if I wanted to. I've only ever seen about enemy 2 teams ever buy wards, and one was only because we had an Eve on our team and they needed the invisibility ones.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: July 31, 2011, 11:07:03 am »

I know I'll buy wards when I really need to. Most of the time, the only thing I really need warded is Baron/Dragon, because enemies don't end up running in the jungle in 5s at this elo.

I think wards kind of need a buff. Possibly extra duration.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: July 31, 2011, 11:20:26 am »

When ever I go back I always buy at least one ward. They're so useful in protect my weak carries :D

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: July 31, 2011, 11:24:42 am »

Akali, katarina
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:26:51 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: July 31, 2011, 11:24:56 am »

I usualyl get one on my first trip back, ward the river to my lane, possibly a nearby buff/dragon if there are junglers, getting them later on if needed but that isn't very often.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: July 31, 2011, 11:41:13 am »

I usualyl get one on my first trip back, ward the river to my lane, possibly a nearby buff/dragon if there are junglers, getting them later on if needed but that isn't very often.
Psh. I save one open space in my inv just for wards and potions. When you fill all five other spaces, sell all wards, buy all three potions, activate OMEGA CHO'GATH! Then fill the spot with something else, possibly wards.

But, that's just for games where the enemies refuse to surrender.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2347 on: July 31, 2011, 11:55:46 am »

Psh. I save one open space in my inv just for wards and potions. When you fill all five other spaces, sell all wards, buy all three potions, activate OMEGA CHO'GATH! Then fill the spot with something else, possibly wards.

You don't need an open slot to buy elixirs. When you got insufficient room, you instantly drink them.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: July 31, 2011, 11:59:19 am »

Okay, played a game with the new Kayle. It's actually kinda interesting. Early on, you zone people out like crazy with Righteous Fury (it hurts so much!), sort of playing the role of support. Later, you actually start to build like an ranged AD carry just because SO MUCH of Kayle's damage is sustained damage from Righteous Fury. Plus, Kayle seems like one of the best chasers in the game if they don't use Ghost. She can slow the enemy, heal herself for extra movespeed, AND use invulnerability to turret dive. It's crazy.
Also often called Boowells.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: July 31, 2011, 12:14:26 pm »

You don't need an open slot to buy elixirs. When you got insufficient room, you instantly drink them.
Wait, really? I didn't know this!

Huh, that's good to know, thanks. Guess it just wasn't obvious to me :P

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: July 31, 2011, 12:53:52 pm »

gah, i usually don't whine about teammates

but our twitch took heal, rushed phantom dancers without any damage items, and went like 1/7

our leona went like 2/6, kept trying to tank when none of her teammates were around, and harassed our wukong constantly

our wukong went like 1/5 then started intentionally feeding when leona harassed him

our rumble went like 11/8 and I went like 7/10 as tryndamere

i am really liking new tryndamere, especially in the jungle. he's wonderful. and he's getting some buffs.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2351 on: July 31, 2011, 12:54:24 pm »

So we played a 5 man premade, with 5 rallies and 5 revives.

It did not end well.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If anyone wants, I have LoL Replay record of it. Just tell me where to upload.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: July 31, 2011, 12:56:43 pm »

So we played a 5 man premade, with 5 rallies and 5 revives.

It did not end well.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If anyone wants, I have LoL Replay record of it. Just tell me where to upload.
You didn't have Soraka.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: July 31, 2011, 01:32:14 pm »

Is there a button that changes your target but never issues a move command?  Like shift-clicking in Diablo.  It's basically impossible for me to play ranged AD like Ashe because they always always always run into melee range.
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: July 31, 2011, 01:50:13 pm »

Is there a button that changes your target but never issues a move command?  Like shift-clicking in Diablo.  It's basically impossible for me to play ranged AD like Ashe because they always always always run into melee range.
lol, report this noob Ashe for unskilled player he feed towers
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 1067