Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 111129 times)

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: DING DONG, THE BOSSES ARE DEAD
« Reply #900 on: November 29, 2013, 01:06:33 pm »

"How did you even get up here with me?"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: November 29, 2013, 02:30:59 pm »

"I swam up that column of water like you. I thought you'd remember something like that."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: November 29, 2013, 03:56:40 pm »

"...I was distracted. Anyway, follow me down this."

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: Blender Mishaps and an Extreme Lack of Ammo
« Reply #903 on: December 01, 2013, 04:25:26 am »

"Oh... Must be a drop," I say with a smile. "Looks like luck is turning our way."

... one of the notes has a note attached to it.

Yes, we can see that just fine, thank you.

Like, a written one.

... Oh.

"Dumbass."

Shut up. What's it say?

I bend down on one knee, careful actually not to touch the mystery box. It could be a bomb for all we know, and some days... Well, that joke just kills itself.

I read the note on the note.

Jump On Me

"Oh... Oh my God."

RaN, I know what you're thinking.

"May, take my hand."

I know what you're thinking RaN.

"This is going to be so cool."

RaN, the cards are on the table, I know what you're thinking. Don't-

RaN/MAY: HELL YEAH, JUMP ON THAT SHIT!
I can't deal, man.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 01, 2013, 01:48:48 pm »

"May, you can't trust that. Seriously, it's literally asking someone to jump on it. Really, what could go right with that?"

Convince May not to jump on the shmuck bait.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 01, 2013, 01:50:52 pm »

Leave.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 02, 2013, 01:30:38 pm »

Leave.
Ignoring the two girls, you find the door and leave, walking up a set of stairs and reappearing in the food court. Thankfully, Liz and Patty follow you through, showing up behind you and waiting for you to...well, do something.

WESTLY GAINED ALLIES:

Liz & Patty Thompson

Skill: Can turn into dual MAGYK pistols. Actually, scratch that, SOUL PISTOLS!

WESTLY GAINED ITEM:

Bomb Bag

Full Turn incoming.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: Puzzles, Man.
« Reply #907 on: December 02, 2013, 04:54:42 pm »

Continue running, find cover, shoot anybody who comes after me with my new bow.
[4-1] Running isn't exactly your big plan at this point, so you really just limp over to cover, only to be glomped by some random dude with a metal arm. He begins talking at the fucking speed of light and...somehow convinces you to give him a piggy back ride? And something about getting him a new body or fixed up and some shit. Whatever, he seems nice enough.

Respawn in one of those Exotic Pet Stores that got unlocked way back when and take a look around.
[4] POOF! You're there. Around you, you see dogs, cats, fish, birds, all the usual kinds of animals you'd find in a pet store. Nothing really special, though.

Climb down, carefully
[3] Oof. So much for really carefully. Luckily you haven't broken anything, but you back hurts quite a bit. Eh, walk it off, man.

"Will it blend?  NO"
Punch Blender off of catwalk and pocket the strange man's bagel for now.

Walk around in search of a worthy foe that I can honorably pummel with my Knife War Gauntlets

[3 Vs. 5] The only worthy opponent seems to be that half-naked guy with the shield, seeing as the other options are that scientist guy and the other guy writhing in pain. So Shield guy it is.

Running forwards, you thrust one of your hands forwards, only to be stopped with a CLUNK as it bounces off the wooden shield. Shit. That sucks.

"Well, at least that stopped him from getting away... Now how to get down? Wait, how do I reload this..."
Reload pistol if I can, then use water bending to get down safely
[1] Reloading the pistol is fine, so you get to work creating a tower of water to swim down. You're so confident you think you can do it with your eyes shut! And you do! At least, you think you do. Close enough! You leap into your column of water...

And plummet to the ground, splatting on the ground. Like, really, SPLATTING. You are now a bloody mush pile.

"Oh... ohmigosh!" Tara gasps into a hand, wide-eyed as blood and brain matter drips from her pipe,  "What did I just do?! I, like, totally killed those guys!"

>Burst into tears.

>Flee from any aggressors.

[2] There are no aggressors and you really can't shed a tear for those bastards. Ruined your day, they did. They deserved it.

I blink at my new bagel body.
I hand myself a sandwich of Dubious Origin
[2] Everyone is appalled by the lack of dubious sandwiches, especially you! The nerve of that GM, not letting you magically conjure things into existence! GOD.

Oh. Well. Shit. What to do now? Uh...

Fling myself to a random person and guilt trip them into getting me a new body
[6-1 Vs. 1] Ohey look, there's someone who isn't going too fast.

You literally fling yourself at the limping guy, knocking him to the ground. You begin speaking incredibly fast about your situation, and, despite him seeing confused, he seems to agree to your conditions. Cool, new body, here you come!

"By Mithra, what the dang is going on here? Why am I always surrounded by madmen?" Familiar thoughts, those.
Acquire a weapon, any weapon. Seriously, anything that possesses any mildly weapon-like qualities will do. Refrain from provoking people, but shield-bash anything that interferes with weapon acquisition.

[5-1] Hm...there aren't many intact weapons left anymore. Oh, but there's one! You pick up a rather hefty butcher's knife, and try a couple slashes. It could work. You holster it, and are nearly knocked to the ground by some crazy wrestler dude with wolverine claws slamming into your shield. 

Well since I'm now a pincushion for anything sharp and pointy I will just have to jump on people and wiggle all about to kill someone... *Again tries to get someones clothing to staunch the blood. Then look outside of the shop*
[1] There is literally nobody here who would be willing to remove their clothes for your sake. Not even May. You COULD take off your clothes, but you don't really want to do that. You're healing well enough already. And you don't really WANT to go outside, anyway. Something would probably chomp your head off ass soon as you stepped outside, anyway...

RaN/MAY: HELL YEAH, JUMP ON THAT SHIT!
[5] OFF YOU GOOOOOOOOOOooooo

After a slight concussion from breaking through the store roof, you land on this...weird...cloudy place. Wait, no, those are just blurry parts of your vision. You're really in a rather bright white room with a hatch in the floor where you came in. On the other side of the room you see three guns.

The first is a rather generic Sniper Rifle. Or, it would be if it weren't made of some weird bamboo shit and appeared to use dart instead of bullets.

The second is a gun without a grip, instead looking to be something you stick your hand in. It's just as white as the room, and has a claw-shape at the end, with no sign of trigger, barrel, or even ammo.

The third one is well shit that's just a fucking black bazooka.

Looking closer than them, you see a large gap filled with spikes. Very sharp spikes, it looks like. Looking even closer, there's a plaque on the wall just before the gap begins.

The Items Across are yours to take.

But it's more difficult than it looks.

Death is no penalty to your body here.

But it is to your reward.

Each death removes a prize from the hoard on the other side.

How will you get across?

"May, you can't trust that. Seriously, it's literally asking someone to jump on it. Really, what could go right with that?"

Convince May not to jump on the shmuck bait.
[2] Nope. She ain't listening. And there she goes, into the sky...

What a shame she was wasted on a Shmuck like him.

Spoiler: Current Area (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Sigma castell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 02, 2013, 05:29:18 pm »

"ah yes"
I attempt a complex dance routine inspired by Gaudi.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 05:39:39 pm by Sigma castell »

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: December 02, 2013, 06:15:29 pm »

Huh. I could've sworn that the stores that got unlocked back then were Exotic pet shops. Oh well.

"Hrm... Got a plan."

Head out and try to find another Broom Closet. The first one had some nice supplies, and it wouldn't hurt to top off the flamethrower's fuel supply.

(Oh, and I was going back through the thread, trying to find where it was that I thought I saw that unlock, and I found something from the TF2 boss fight that, in light of recent events, I find rather amusing.)

...You DON'T MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE BOSS!!!

Were you REALLY wanting to try to get him on your side? Because you would've still had to kill him to beat the boss.

EDIT:
(Oh, and I was wrong, it was just regular Pet Stores)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 06:18:17 pm by ReDeadEr »

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: December 02, 2013, 09:23:38 pm »

attempt to knock over the tower of tables

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 02, 2013, 09:36:47 pm »

EDIT:
(Oh, and I was wrong, it was just regular Pet Stores)
((Heh, you could've just checked the OP.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: December 02, 2013, 09:37:23 pm »

"Dammit."

Harold takes a step towards the block, then turns around and starts to walk away, then turns back around. This goes on for half a minute or so.

"Hey, 'Boss', you gonna do something?"
"...*sigh* Yes. Follow me, please."

Jump on the block. Be followed by Karkat.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 02, 2013, 09:41:18 pm »

Respawn near Dominic
Quick question, is the suit now a permanent thing for me since I don't see it on my items list.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 02, 2013, 09:49:13 pm »

Respawn near Dominic
Quick question, is the suit now a permanent thing for me since I don't see it on my items list.
((Oh yes, I should fix that. Just a sec.))

"Dammit."

Harold takes a step towards the block, then turns around and starts to walk away, then turns back around. This goes on for half a minute or so.

"Hey, 'Boss', you gonna do something?"
"...*sigh* Yes. Follow me, please."

Jump on the block. Be followed by Karkat.

You jump on, and make the same motion RaN made, that little superman pose.

Granted, you just sorta bounce on it a bit. Huh. Must be out of juice.

"CONGRATS NUMBNUTS, YOU'RE NOW THE BIGGEST MORON IN THE ROOM. MAYBE EVEN THE ENTIRE MALL."
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 72