Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Destroy the world! [SG]  (Read 7123 times)

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
  • I will not be very active till this text goes away
    • View Profile
Destroy the world! [SG]
« on: May 01, 2016, 05:59:39 am »

Finally, you're free. For too long you've been imprisoned, forced to not use your power, abandoned and forgotten by everyone. They thought they were safe, that you would never be able to break free. You proved them wrong, and now that you're in full control of your power, without any restraint, it's your time to spread chaos, horror and despair. Nothing, nobody will be able to stop you now, it's too late.

You descend to earth, and with a loud crash, here you are. After flying out of the crater your fall has created, you finally see where exactly you are: a park, it seems. Your turbulent arrival appears to have attracted quite a few people: many stand before you and the crater, some curious, some scared, some frozen by fear, rightfully so. And when they'll see what you're capable off, for the one split second that they'll have left of life, they will all be terrified.

Spoiler:  Status (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:16:09 am by ManMan »

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the world! [SG]
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 09:37:10 am »

Bump? Man, I thought my other SG was getting little attention.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 09:46:32 am »

I'm interested. Just not voting yet due to dislike.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 09:50:40 am »

Name: Jimothy
Powers: The ability to fill anything
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 09:57:38 am »

Dislike as in...
Because nobody dislikes you.

Name:Lasertron 30,000
Power:Lasers.  ALL THE LASERS.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 10:00:07 am »

Guys, you dont have to give me a charactersheet. It's already there, you have godlike powers, so you can use lasers and fill stuff all you want.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 10:01:26 am »

Dude, if you didn't want us to submit characters, you shouldn't have put up a sheet.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 10:06:48 am »

But I meant it as... Like who you are and what you have. The fact that there wasnt much info probably made it confusing. So can I get actions or do I give up?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2016, 10:08:15 am »

LASERS.  LASER EVERYTHING.  ALL SHALL BE AS SLAG UNDER THE LASERTRON 30000.

That's what you put in a Status tab, not a Character Sheet.
Sigtext

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2016, 10:26:03 am »

Dislike as in...
Denial. Not just a river in Egypt.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2016, 10:26:52 am »

Make everyone's health slightly worse by secretly putting an extra 1% more sugar in all condiments. Using telepathy.
One wheel short of a wagon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2016, 10:27:47 am »

Dislike as in...
Denial. Not just a river in Egypt.
Yes, it's what you're doing right now, right?
Sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 10:30:08 am »

Fill the bladder halfway of 5% of people in the world
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

ManMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2016, 10:40:58 am »

You decide to make short work of these petty humans: you focus all the power you have, creating an orb of pure power which levitates above your hand. It releases a dazzling light, powerful enough to blind all the people surrounding you. You proceed to release your power, transforming it into a burning beam of death, that annihilates everything around you.
Once you're finished, you take a look at what damage you've caused: the entire park and its inhabitants were destroyed, only leaving ash behind. This surprises you: you thought you were much more powerful! The power that you've released should've destroyed the entire planet at the very least! Perhaps you overestimated yourself.

From the city outside of the park you see people cowering in fear, running around in panic, crying, shouting to the top of their lungs wondering if this is the end. You hear the blaring sound of sirens, getting closer as time passes.
This may take more time than you expected.

Spoiler:  Status (click to show/hide)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2016, 11:08:02 am »

Proceed.  MORE LASERS.
Sigtext

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5