Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43

Author Topic: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver  (Read 75810 times)

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile

Do you know if we're in range of a necromancer tower, Cole?
Not 100% sure, but I would lean towards no; don't quote me on that when we do get attacked by a necromancer.

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:48:01 pm by Nopal »

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile

Sorry Mottled Petrel we won't buy any trained bug types pokémon from humans this time.

DRAT, I've been foiled again.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Where my humies at?

Dang, no humans or necromancers, we almost risk things getting dull... until the elves besiege us over a wooden bin of course.

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe the humans will come next season? I've had forts where some trading partners don't come in the first few years. And if we are going to piss off the elves to the point of war, could we at least buy a mating pair of Dustox's, and then trade them a bunch of wooden figurines on trees being cut down immediately after that?

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:48:22 pm by Nopal »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This people really want to <Redacted> die already. #just like me irl
Ha, you act like my jokes about wanting to die don't carry into IRL as well
Let's huddle around some booze and talk about how much depression sucks ass

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:48:34 pm by Nopal »

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Awww I miss the Paddy and Nopal cuteness! (Although the creepy eyes are pretty cool too, and I love that drawing of Cole)

As for you sucking as overseer, it's only the second year and despite a ridiculous amount of nasty stuff happening to make things difficult, you have full-time armored soldiers and a functioning well. I'd say you've both done fine jobs as overseer so far, and the artwork is a treat as always.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Indeed Nopal, you've been doing a fine job! Especially with these updates, they've been very fine and detailed and fun to read, and your artwork is still superb (to this day, I still enjoy seeing the progression of your artwork from when you first drew the badger in the well to today; it's improved a ton) and easily my favorite part of doing this community fort.

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile

Probopass have pretty impressive weight.  :D Tin cage + meganium = 500, tin cage + probopass = 4000. Though weight itself doesn't do anything in a fight, right?
Also, "everyone wants to die" picture is absolutely awesome  :D
What pokemons do we have on the map now? No more floettes?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 04:02:09 am by MCreeper »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Buy the Chicorita! You owe me a Gen II starter.

(no, I don't want the Meganium, it's already had all the fun used up.)

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I believe that weight only makes a difference in a fight when then creature tries to tackle someone. That probopass could easily crush someone to death if it wanted to.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile

Burial - o, right, there was a fire.

No high boots I take it?

Maybe human caravan got stuck, given the fire.

You say there's infirmary near to well, but I don't see the it or stairs or ramp to it in the well screenshot?

It's weird to think of autumn as "two more seasons in year".

Huh, did you actually manage to mod the game to make werepokemon appear? If so, nj!

Can the vermin pokemon evolve into non-vermin pokemon?

Doren may have seen all the barrels were taken. Better make more, I guess.

The dwarves can't be bothered to send a liaison. Get a random speardwarf instead.

...It's not like the outpost cared for the news, anyway.

I guess the pokemon escaped from the empty cages. Should have used pokeballs instead.

And worry not; you're quite a fine overseer Nopal. The posts are enjoyable to read.

@MCreeper: Weight/size is also used for whenever someone hits with or is hit with a weapon. Bigger people hit harder and are harder to crush. (And (find it) slightly harder to bisect)

Because of this, it's unoptimal to send hammerdwarves to fight Rocs, for instance.

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A Probopass did crush a demon back in Pocketball, I made a statue commemorating it and everything. It was hilarious.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 43