Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 379

Author Topic: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread  (Read 400220 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon: A Game inspired by Godhood OOC and Application Thread
« Reply #1425 on: February 18, 2013, 05:38:29 pm »

YOU BASTARDS TOUCHED MY SQUIDDLES.
You mean Vanida?
No one touched them... Besides that.....

To ardas: Your army shall not pass! Using an act to wipe out creatures you can slay yourself is a waste.....as your weapon is not mundane......

YOU BASTARDS TOUCHED MY SQUIDDLES.
I revoked all my statements, so technically...
I AM REFERRING TO GMAN, WHO IS NOW MY MORTAL ENEMY.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: February 18, 2013, 05:39:29 pm »

Oh. That makes sense.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: February 18, 2013, 05:40:20 pm »

He is a SeaSpawn.......Whih are Vanida-Squiddle hybrids.... Not exactly something you would want to touch....

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: February 18, 2013, 05:41:20 pm »

You call it a waste, I call it remvoing Shades from the premises. And you are abusing coastal dwarves too - a rookie move, but enough talk. One Udil coming your way.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:42:51 pm by Ardas »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: February 18, 2013, 05:41:26 pm »

I can fly right? And breath fire too hopefully?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: February 18, 2013, 05:42:43 pm »

You call it a waste, I call it remvoing Shades from the premises. And you are abousing coastal dwarves too - a rookie move, but enough talk. One Udil coming your way.
then again.... Killing Shades is a sure fire way to reveal yourself.... And such information can be told to your enemies. As only creatures of the divine can kill them, and no SeaSpawn live too far away from the shores

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: February 18, 2013, 05:44:00 pm »

Jbg: I pretty much am a squiddle and believe me I have their best interests in mind.  I just want to unite them along with the seaspawn into one giant nation of prosperity, equality and happiness.  Brainwashing is just the first step on the long journey to a better squiddle world and I figured the ends would justify the means.  Do you have a better idea of how I could accomplish my goals?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: February 18, 2013, 05:44:37 pm »

You call it a waste, I call it remvoing Shades from the premises. And you are abousing coastal dwarves too - a rookie move, but enough talk. One Udil coming your way.
then again.... Killing Shades is a sure fire way to reveal yourself.... And such information can be told to your enemies.
He has enemies?

Jbg: I pretty much am a squiddle and believe me I have their best interests in mind.  I just want to unite them along with the seaspawn into one giant nation of prosperity, equality and happiness.  Brainwashing is just the first step on the long journey to a better squiddle world and I figured the ends would justify the means.  Do you have a better idea of how I could accomplish my goals?
We got a pragmatist over here!
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: February 18, 2013, 05:45:42 pm »

Tell SeaSpawn to sacrifice chickens to me?

Vanida would want to know where the Udil is hiding.....

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: February 18, 2013, 05:46:55 pm »

My enemies? Like who? Az-Sho who is my ally? Vanida which I never fought with and never aggreveated (and whom I would not mind ... you know). Sabt-Golgo who is my patron ally? Or Maybe Wild God that was born becaus of my intervention? No my friend, I am picking my fights well. You are in my way.

BTW, I want only to recover coastal dwarves. Squiddles are neutral to my plans and I will be on good terms with them if someone speaks to me about friendship.

BTW, my power to reveal myself works only on those gods whom I name directly. So if I call Aldemas out, only he will see me.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:49:31 pm by Ardas »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: February 18, 2013, 05:47:40 pm »

He is a SeaSpawn.......Whih are Vanida-Squiddle hybrids.... Not exactly something you would want to touch....
YOU CAN SEE THESE LETTERS ABOUT AS WELL AS YOU CAN SEE ALL THE SHITS I GIVE. MOSTLY BECAUSE I GIVE NONE.
YES. BECOME A SQUIDDLE GOD, NO BRAINWASHING REQUIRED IF YOU ARE A BEING THEY WILL RELIGIOUSLY (hehe) OBEY. BUT SINCE I AM NOT YET IN THE GAME, I GUESS I MUST SUBMIT TO YOUR WILL.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: February 18, 2013, 05:50:07 pm »

My enemies? Like who? Az-Sho who is my ally? Vanida which I never fought with and never aggreveated (and whom I would not mind ... you know). Sabt-Golgo who is my patron ally? Or Maybe Wild God that was born becaus of my intervention? No my friend, I am picking my fights well. You are in my way.

BTW, I want only to recover coastal dwarves. Squiddles are neutral to my plans and I will be on good terms with them if someone speaks to me about friendship.
Oh wait, I was thinking about neybavrabah..... She dead.

Meh, IC, you might not find out about the raids until its too late, considering you are somewhere decently far enough inland.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: February 18, 2013, 05:51:38 pm »

Maybe not, but I do have spirit vision (another great gift from Spider) and can track down your ass.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: February 18, 2013, 05:53:11 pm »

Maybe not, but I do have spirit vision (another great gift from Spider) and can track down your ass.
Just sayin' if you were to start killing gods, it would make my efforts to rip open the Veil that much easier. It would be a good thing to have a god of entropy on your side.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: February 18, 2013, 05:53:45 pm »

I'm contemplating how to proceed without instantly getting smited by the Dwarf God.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 379