Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 27086 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)
« Reply #690 on: April 27, 2024, 06:51:23 am »

"Hm... The present is all we have, but the past is what we carry into it so we can have a future. That's what I believe anyway."

He cannot deny that the Amanojaku attack he experienced personally had shaped him greatly. Plus he came into contact with Nyghthowl that way. Imagining what would happen if he would have forgotten that day... there may be relief, but also confusion.

"O-of course, even with what little past you're left with, I hope your future will be bright nonetheless, Setsuna-san."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: April 27, 2024, 05:03:35 pm »

"It should hardly be a hope, Imaeda. My future will be bright. Of that, I'll make certain."
Setsuna wags her finger at him confidently.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 06, 2024, 08:01:21 pm »

As the two agencies dine together, Mina stopping by occasionally to talk as she waitresses for the rest of the visitors - however few there are - they feel someone's eyes on them. Specifically, Nagisa and Miyuki feel like someone else in the restaurant is watching them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 07, 2024, 01:21:16 am »

Despite no one inviting him along, Nagisa seemed to have just insinuated himself into the group heading to the ramen shop at some point like some kind of ninja. He probably just hadn't been noticed as usual because he'd ordered and ate quietly while everyone else was talking. Apparently, though, someone seemed to have spotted him regardless, and he casually scanned the crowd to see who it might be that was trying to stare a hole in him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #694 on: May 07, 2024, 05:38:26 am »

Miyuki glances around - maybe it's Mina? She was a good server, she always paid attention to her customers.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 07, 2024, 06:41:19 am »

As both Miyuki and Nagisa scan around, they notice a young woman, younger than Nagisa, but older than Miyuki, trying (and failing) to avoid being seen. She seems to be eating at a booth nearby, with someone just out of sight.
"...."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

After getting his face off the bowl for a second, Araki does notice Nagisa looking elsewhere.

: What's up? Something the matter?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 07, 2024, 09:35:48 am »

"Not really."

It wasn't the same girl giving him odd looks as before, when he was alone. Probably a fan or even more likely, paparazzi who had noticed members of KNIGHTMARES and Galactic☆Fairy eating together and was going to start some kind of shit storm of rumors. Nothing unusual in either instance.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #698 on: May 07, 2024, 12:07:27 pm »

"I didn't get anything on my clothes, did I?" She glances awkwardly in the woman's direction."I feel like I did something to draw attention."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 07, 2024, 12:31:01 pm »

The young woman speaks with whoever she's sharing a booth with. After a few moments, she stands up and approaches the group.

"Are you....Fujibayashi Nagisa?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: May 07, 2024, 04:29:03 pm »

Nagisa nudged Araki with an elbow and a smile.

"The lady's asking you a question. Well? Are you?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

In the time it took for the woman to approach them Araki had already stuffed his face with more noodles and was caught by surprise.

: Narf? *gulp* You set me up That depends, who's askin'?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 07, 2024, 05:05:40 pm »

The young woman frowns.
"Please don't treat me like I'm stupid. I was asking to be polite, Araki-senpai."
She bows to them in an overly formal manner, as if she were in the military, rather than presenting herself as an equal.
"Terasaki Ayaka, of Double Ace. Pleasure to meet you."
"Eh? Double Ace? Aren't they the idols we're working with?"
"Yes. We'll be performing together on stage. We'll be opening for Galactic☆Fairy."

She turns to Miyuki and Nagisa.
"I have to say I'm honored to be working alongside you. My partner, she's also a veteran, but....I was inspired by J-kick. And you, Fujibayashi-senpai...you're the whole reason became an idol."
She bows again.
"I'll do my best not to disappoint you."
"Isn't that so cool, Miyuki-senpai? You have so many fans! Terasaki, isn't she so cool?"
"I...who are you?"
"Ehh??!"

At that point, Azusa interjects.
"Minase here's one of the idols who'll be debuting with you. She and her unitmates...they'll shine bright on stage. Ya best be ready."
Ayaka's eyes widen.
"My apologies, Kumon-senpai. I meant no offense!"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 07:58:29 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #703 on: May 07, 2024, 07:44:07 pm »

Miyuki once again shrinks a bit from being fangirled over. This is much easier to parse when she's in stage mode; having someone primed to squee over her at all times is. . . new.
"W-well, it's always nice to hear that people like my work. My songs come from my heart, so it's nice to know that they inspire people, even if they do get weird impressions sometimes."
GM of Trespassers V2.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 08, 2024, 12:23:56 am »

"Just my little joke, Terasaki-chan. I'm not often recognized - or at least, not for anything other than my looks."

It was true he was the 'least' member of Galactic☆Fairy in the fans eyes. Azusa was, well, Azusa, with all that that brought with it, and Araki was big and loud and brought a ton of energy to their performances. In the terminology of a western band, Azusa was the hotshot lead guitarist, Araki was the vocalist, and Nagisa? Well, he was eternally the bass player. But that was all right. He was there for the music and the performance, not to be the #1 idol of the group.

"You've already made it this far as an idol. You won't disappoint me."
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48