Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 780 781 [782] 783 784 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3849264 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Worst bombsquad in the galaxy
« Reply #11715 on: January 28, 2013, 04:59:36 am »

((Irony...Milno... :/

We'll find a way.))

Team C ; Feyri Nirel - Armored Mercenary - The Corridor outside the Laboratory.

"Thanks for re-sending those pictures Stacy." Feyri said as she began moving out of the Hospital, marking a perimeter at the entrance to the grounds of the area.

A-D Squad Private Channel
"Miya, have you found anything? Same goes for you Flint. I'll just stick outside and guard the Hospital perimeter. Also, how fares those doctors? I hear no gunfire or shots so...I assume you're handling the situation?"

Ah, the joy of generalization.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

=+=Private Channel: James Kelly=+=
"I-infected?...I- just hope that they've at least scavenged some information for anyone else who would've entered this place.

"I mean, surely they didn't lose hope - just because there was a tyrannical governor doesn't mean everyone lost their minds and went all gun-ho on survival. There must be something we've overlooked, or would still find out right?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11716 on: January 28, 2013, 05:22:10 am »

We'll find a way.))
((I already have a potential, easy Plan B. Dunno how effective it'll be, though.))

"Yeah, I'll come take a look at those. I doubt they'll have anything interesting, but who knows."

Examine and attempt to gain access to administrative computers. Look for anything interesting if I succeed.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11717 on: January 28, 2013, 05:33:45 am »

"Yeah, I'll come take a look at those. I doubt they'll have anything interesting, but who knows."
"Hey, Faith. How does the disease spread again? By the lungs and through cough right?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11718 on: January 28, 2013, 05:36:45 am »

"Hey, Faith. How does the disease spread again? By the lungs and through cough right?"
"Uh, it starts in the lungs, from what we've seen. That probably means it's airborne, but I haven't seen anything conclusive on that. It's possible in arrives some other way and then migrates to the lungs, though that'd seem odd.

Kind of like growing in perfect geometric patterns, I guess.

Uh, so to answer your question, probably on both counts, but we can't be absolutely sure unless they've got some more detailed files on that."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11719 on: January 28, 2013, 05:37:49 am »

Feyri tapped the stock of her rifle as she thought.

"Does it spread via any of your...err, 'natural medicine'?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11720 on: January 28, 2013, 05:39:06 am »

"No idea, but it's likely. Otherwise I'd be patching up Pancaek as we speak."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11721 on: January 28, 2013, 05:51:17 am »

We'll find a way.))
((I already have a potential, easy Plan B. Dunno how effective it'll be, though.))

((Does it happen to rhyme with 'train in a jar'? :P ))

Keep slowly backing away, but keep facing the man. also try to look if there are any other survivors.

"Ok then, first things first: what is that thing you're holding in your hand? And secondly, just think for a minute: what, exactly, is your end game here? Sit here for a few more months before you die of starvation? It's not like you have any other means of escape, but if you come with us, you still have a chance to survive and make it out of here. If you don't trust us, fine, but what other choice do you even have? Would you rather have certain death over a chance at survival?

Private channel to Jim: "Jim, get ready to fry him. Don't do it just yet though, maybe I can convince him to surrender. And if not, he might give us some more info on the disease."

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 06:02:53 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11722 on: January 28, 2013, 05:56:42 am »

Team C ; Feyri Nirel - Armored Mercenary - The Corridor outside the Laboratory.

A-D Squad Private Channel
"Miya, have you found anything? Same goes for you Flint. I'll just stick outside and guard the Hospital perimeter. Also, how fares those doctors? I hear no gunfire or shots so...I assume you're handling the situation?"
((I'm assuming you meant C there.))
"I'm currently working on the door here." In the background of Flint's transmission one could hear the rhythmic sound of the auto-chisel striking the door. "They've locked the door to the Morgue pretty tight for some reason. If I didn't know better, I'd say they were afraid of zombies." At least zombies you can kill them before they kill you. "There are also many computers and data storage units here in Administration. Looks like they were keeping most of their data here instead of in the labs, so at least not everything is lost. Maybe they even have some info on who financed their little operation here. Faith is currently coming to take a look at the computers. If you or anyone else know anything about computers or medicine and aren't otherwise preoccupied, please come take a look at them." Lungs with geometric patterns? I knew math would kill me one day, but I never imagined it would happen like that.

((@SeriousConcentrate: Maybe Simus can come and try to hack the computers if she has the skill for it? PyroDesu gave you control I think and Simus did express interest on that e-chart we found so it seems in character.))
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 06:04:42 am by Parisbre56 »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11723 on: January 28, 2013, 05:58:56 am »

"Zombies? Ugh, not another one of the ancient modern fads..."

Its like things need a deeper view into them. Like, automat-

...Depth. Autopsy?

"Autopsies happen in the morgue right?"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11724 on: January 28, 2013, 06:03:18 am »

"Autopsies happen everywhere around here judging by the cut up bodies we've found in surgery and ER, so autopsies or the 'results' of autopsies in the morgue seems very likely."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11725 on: January 28, 2013, 06:04:09 am »

((I struck-through the control bit, Paris.))

To the man:

From what we've seen, if anyone tried purging, it was you and your comrades here. In a fairly unprofessional fashion, I might add. Now, should I call for our psychokinetic members to deal with you in such a way that you can't do anything even if you wanted to, or are you going to be a man and leave? Look at your former friends that tried to go firing squad on us. It will be worse than relativistic office supplies.

To the team:

I'm no computer breaker, but I might be able to draw something from the data once we're at it.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11726 on: January 28, 2013, 06:10:37 am »

((Does it happen to rhyme with 'train in a jar'   :P  ))
((No. That's like Plan F. :P))

"Autopsies happen everywhere around here judging by the cut up bodies we've found in surgery and ER, so autopsies or the 'results' of autopsies in the morgue seems very likely."
"Eh, I'm a little wary of breaking into someplace they deliberately tried to seal off. Might want to ask them what's in there before you break in, assuming they cooperate instead of just... um. You don't think this entire building could be rigged with explosives or anything, do you?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11727 on: January 28, 2013, 06:15:53 am »

"I've had some bad experiences with zombies trying to kill me before, so let's not talk about those." Jim switched to the private line to Feyri. "I don't know, Fey. We'll just have to see." Next, he addressed Miyamoto's message. "I think I can handle it." He kept a close eye on the scientist and - despite Miyamoto saying fry him - prepared to freeze the man's hand and detonator to temperatures so cold they could easily shatter and make the device worthless. He wouldn't actually go ahead with this unless it looked like the man was about to use the device, though.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11728 on: January 28, 2013, 07:37:42 am »

Bishop ducked back around the corner and began silently backing off after Milno, putting a private channel to Feyri.

"We've all hit a snag here. Bunch of doctors decided to try and shoot us and Jim killed them except for one. The last one is bleeding out and has a what looks like a detonator in his hand and is threatening to blow us up. I can't see any obvious signs of bomb placement but there's plenty of places to put some around here.

Miya is trying to talk him down but I don't like his odds with this guy, he's pretty unhinged. I'm pulling back. Let's hope the whole building isn't rigged to explode and collapse on everything inside. I'll head over to you looking for bombs and we can figure out something while this guy bleeds out."

Quietly leave and head towards Feyri's position, looking for bombs along the way where they would take out the supporting walls.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11729 on: January 28, 2013, 09:57:33 am »

Stacy, Team C DJ, Imaging.

Head over to the morgue door.

To Flint: "Hey, buddy, need any help? I think I could open this up with my own magical pocket calculator."

If Flint doesn't mind, open up an entrance hole about a foot in radius by melt-cutting it with the manipulator. If I actually get to attempt this, move Flint out of the way first. Far out of the way. Stand around a corner myself if possible when trying this. Attempt to use MFM to freeze the door to near-absolute zero temperatures after moving Flint out of the way to someplace safe. Keep away from the door. FAR away from the door.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:12:10 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 780 781 [782] 783 784 ... 1256