Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 60

Author Topic: Bay 12 Mafia - Game Over - The Computer's Revenge  (Read 66958 times)

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
Re: Bay 12 Mafia - Day 1 - The Game Begins
« Reply #270 on: September 25, 2009, 07:53:09 pm »

Toonyman... While you explain things as "I don't know... weird" and "being defensive" I develop much more in my posts.

You don't even explain your reasons for saying someone (cheeetar) is town... You just repeat that he does.

I explained why I think Mr.Person is town.  thoroughtly.

Quote from: Toony
Rushing things is scummy, need time to think darn it!
How's this consistent with your pushing on the hammer kill?  Are you worried about what Mr.P might say?

And, web is right, Pandar DID NOT lie.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 25, 2009, 08:14:43 pm »

See, the problem with my role is that in its explanation, it says I have to convince everyone I don't have a role, instead of saying that I don't. That's why it's a bad phrasing.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 25, 2009, 08:16:21 pm »

ok excuse my sudden return to newbiness but.....

I was sure that he said 4 scum in his flavor text and all we are doing is sitting on 1 guy and floating around him... i was just wondering if we should try to find the other scum instead of going after just the one.

WA: who would you chose to be the scumteam and why would you? (if you where town and if you where scum if you dont mind)

Toony: WHO THE FU*K is firewarrior? i thought Redwarrior was his name or did i miss read something???

Right now I have to say that quite a few people have said they wanted to get rid of Mr. P and now suddenly they are changing their minds. (looks at beginner mafia 2) ya that tactic worked well for me and panda... (takes a second in self-contemplation about winning that game) ya i'm not going to fall for that after i use it.
Back to Mafia with me!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 25, 2009, 08:18:06 pm »

See, the problem with my role is that in its explanation, it says I have to convince everyone I don't have a role, instead of saying that I don't. That's why it's a bad phrasing.

i thought it said "Good luck convincing everyone that you dont" or something similar and have the heavy hand of sarcasm dripping all over it...
Back to Mafia with me!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 25, 2009, 08:22:16 pm »

i thought it said "Good luck convincing everyone that you dont" or something similar and have the heavy hand of sarcasm dripping all over it...
It does. It's just fluff.

ok excuse my sudden return to newbiness but.....

I was sure that he said 4 scum in his flavor text and all we are doing is sitting on 1 guy and floating around him... i was just wondering if we should try to find the other scum instead of going after just the one.

WA: who would you chose to be the scumteam and why would you? (if you where town and if you where scum if you dont mind)

Toony: WHO THE FU*K is firewarrior? i thought Redwarrior was his name or did i miss read something???

Right now I have to say that quite a few people have said they wanted to get rid of Mr. P and now suddenly they are changing their minds. (looks at beginner mafia 2) ya that tactic worked well for me and panda... (takes a second in self-contemplation about winning that game) ya i'm not going to fall for that after i use it.
I've got a better question for you: Why the heck does it matter who I want on my team? How about sticking to the here and now? Or are you trying to meta-game me into boredom.

Also, everyone, Mephansteras is scum. Alexhans, if you're going to hammer someone DON'T HAMMER HIM!

Hammer... I dunno. Whoever you think is scum.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 25, 2009, 08:24:31 pm »

Also, everyone, Mephansteras is scum. Alexhans, if you're going to hammer someone DON'T HAMMER HIM!

Hammer... I dunno. Whoever you think is scum.

Wait... what? You think Meph is scum but you don't want Alex to day kill him?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 25, 2009, 08:39:49 pm »

damn web what happen to you? you just pull the biggest 360 ever... it's a legit question i like ot see what other people think about who would be scum and why since i have only one view my self (personally i think toony has at least 3),
Back to Mafia with me!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 25, 2009, 08:51:31 pm »

Ok, everybody should post who they want Alexhans to day kill. You MUST include a reason why you want that person dead!

I want ToonyMan to be day killed, since he's not been cooperative and has been trying to avoid my questions. He's also not acting like his town self. He also hopped on my bandwagon without saying why, his reason for voting me turned out to be quite bad, and he won't say who else he thinks is scum.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 25, 2009, 09:25:09 pm »

Confirmed town:
webadict - No need to comment.

Town reads:
chaoticjosh - Has given us a confirmed townie, something he'd be too smart to do if he were scum.
Mr.Person - I've already given my opinion about him, but it has weakened a bit.
dakarian - No comment.

Leaning town:
Mephansteras - No comment.

Neutral:
Diakron - No comment.
Zaithemaster - No comment.

Most Scum is probably here:
ToonyMan - I agree. He's saying nothing in short posts and hasn't been answering anything directed at him.
Archangel - I understand why you put me here, and don't blame you. I'm probably an incurable lurker.
Cheeetar  - No comment.
Pandarsenic - No comment.
FireWarrior0 - I'm fairly sure he's a candidate for a ChaoticJim NK. Needs to come out and do something.
brothernature - Strikes me as suspect, but that feeling has no discernible cause at the moment.
Boksi - Also seems suspect. I'm fairly sure he's another candidate for a ChaoticJim NK. Needs to give better reasons for his actions.

My comments are in brown. I'll try to expand upon them if asked.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 25, 2009, 09:28:28 pm »

I think I've just echoed what others have said. Oh well.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 25, 2009, 09:40:32 pm »

Oh, shoot. My post count for the day got reset.
I wouldn't be surprised if a role named after me was another one based off lurking.

So I need another post.

Archangel, why are dakarian, meph, diakron, zai, cheeetar, and pandar "no comment"? What exactly do you want me to come out and do, other than post and vote my suspicions?

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 25, 2009, 09:47:29 pm »

Archangel, why are dakarian, meph, diakron, zai, cheeetar, and pandar "no comment"? What exactly do you want me to come out and do, other than post and vote my suspicions?
I haven't got an opinion about any of them.
What exactly do you want me to come out and do, other than post and vote my suspicions?
Uh, just talking is enough right now.
My full sig

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 25, 2009, 10:29:16 pm »

Why am I most likely scum without any explanation?

Honestly. Please.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 25, 2009, 10:34:43 pm »

Why am I most likely scum without any explanation?

Honestly. Please.
You asking me or Alexhans?
My full sig

Zai

• Bay Watcher
  • Elmo? Is that a SIMPLE UTENSIL?
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 25, 2009, 10:45:35 pm »

Okay. So. I won't be here tomorrow, and I don't have time to make a real post tonight; just letting y'all know. I should be able to post on Sunday. I may have time to post tomorrow, but probably not.
DEATH has been waiting for you. He has poured you some TEA.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 60