Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48

Author Topic: Sigtext  (Read 962484 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Sigtext
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2010, 07:09:14 pm »

Man, you guys are acting like I'd be going "Sex! Ugh! What a horrid exercise in futility! I would only ever do that if there were some way it'd help me sleep better".
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2010, 03:41:37 am »

There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
I find a secret society of sewing ladies bent on destroying all vampires so much more alluring.
I don't hear voices when i browse this forum.
I think that's a good thing.
Your name is not a magic word.
I AM A MIDTERM ROAWR
Sandals are hippie foot-clothing. Like elves. >:(
Yes, elves are totally hippie foot clothing. The last time I wore elves, I was itchy for a week.
Those wacky Victorians had so many euphemisms for sex it's hard to form a sentence without using at least one or two of them.
The 6th sense of Imperial Guardsmen and Australians is the ability to detect chaos.
You really look like you're about to kill them all.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 06:41:50 am by Archangel »
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 04:26:21 am »

Just putting these here for a while so that the bible quote is easily noticeable.
I find a secret society of sewing ladies bent on destroying all vampires so much more alluring.

... If it makes you feel better, I used to chew people out for that when I was about seven or so.  My father would say "Oh, good lord," and then I said "DON'T TAKE THE LORD THY GOD'S NAME IN VAIN."  It was profoundly awkward.

I'm not Christian, by the way.  I just thought he was breaking the rules.

</derail>
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 04:30:21 am »

/'s will not work against me.

Yeah, when I was ten I was terrified to take his name in vain. Now I physically cannot bring myself not to do it.

Also, what's the meaning behind the sig, Archangel? Is it to make people feel bad, is it ironic? I want to make it clear I have no strong feelings about your sig apart from feeling interested.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 04:41:47 am by Jackrabbit »

The Architect

• Bay Watcher
  • Breeding supercows. What I've been doing on DF.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2010, 04:40:51 am »

It is a little odd. As a choice for a forum sig, I mean.
Spoiler: Continued derail (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Fortress: where blunders never cease.
The sigs topic:
Oh man, this is truly sigworthy...
Oh man. This is truly sig-worthy.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2010, 05:14:00 am »

Obviously I could be wrong, but I just assumed you were pointing out a commandment that is lightly taken and even ignored in our time. Is that right?
Something along those lines, although it wasn't as deep as that, more "Hey, I think I'll point out in my sig that saying 'Oh my god' when you're excited, and stuff like that, is in fact breaking a commandment."
My full sig

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 11:39:31 am »

So is the purpose to point out that people are breaking a commandment, or that the commandments are unreasonable (whether they are or not; I OFFICIALLY HOLD NO OPINION ON THIS OH FRIG PLEASE DON'T DERAIL MY THREAD GUYS)?

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2010, 12:29:35 pm »

Uh, if you want to have a conversation with a specific person on a subject which is potentially likely to lead to a thread derail and someone taking offence why not simply take it to PMs? You can discuss it is much as you like that way without worrying that some idiot is going to jump in and set the whole thing ablaze.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2010, 10:31:59 pm »

Well, I don't want to know that badly, it's just sort of a mild interest I guess.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 04:56:23 am »

Well, really, and I should have said this the first time, it was just because it seemed like a good idea. The two wittier responses I thought of afterwards are "It's Sunday", because it was at the time, and "It goes with the name".

As for the commandments, they are actually really easy to obey.

Anyway, if you want to continue this discussion, start a new thread.
My full sig

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 08:40:24 pm »

I don't, actually. Like I said, I was just curious. Sorry if I caused drama or anything.

So... any cool sigs? I've added quite a few to the OP since last time.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2010, 09:47:45 pm »

Someone had a youtube link to a little music video of a looping (sort of) vocal segment that was like "Ah-ha-ha-haa-ha-ha-ha-aaa-ha-ha-haa-ah" and the video was a guy in a glass building doing an anime-style blue lightning explosion.

It was completely awesome and now I can't find it.

PM if you do. I probably won't check this thread again.

VICTORIOUS EDIT: YES woo-hoo I found it!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 11:16:40 pm by LeoLeonardoIII »
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Archmage Ansrit

• Bay Watcher
  • I crush -and blow up- stuff FOR JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2010, 06:49:41 pm »

I have plenty of sig-worthy material, in plain text however.

Spoilered for size
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"The concept that a video game can be played in a manner that doesn't entail wasting time amuses me." -Squidhead, GameFAQs forums
Because dwarves are goddamned crazy.
So, basically, it is just a matter of luck whether you live or suffer horrible death... sounds like dwarf fortress.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2010, 12:28:53 pm »

Hohoho, just got an especially good one.
awwww

i was imagining something like how wagons expode when on the same map as an adventurer

"Oh crap!! Dwarves! Activate the exploding leather, boys!"

Spectre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 05:17:28 pm »

Someone had a youtube link to a little music video of a looping (sort of) vocal segment that was like "Ah-ha-ha-haa-ha-ha-ha-aaa-ha-ha-haa-ah" and the video was a guy in a glass building doing an anime-style blue lightning explosion.

It was completely awesome and now I can't find it.

PM if you do. I probably won't check this thread again.

VICTORIOUS EDIT: YES woo-hoo I found it!

I just want to congratulate you on your awesomeness.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 12:53:09 am by Spectre »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 48