_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5762049 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 4 (starting)
« Reply #2880 on: June 17, 2012, 10:07:06 pm »

((Sounds good.
Thomas, team B

Massive battery pack on back
Good shot with con weps
Good intuition
Horrible medic
Bad at talking, pilioting and handiwork
))
(Battery pack with no way to plug it into anything as of right now. You forgot to follow up on that universal plug idea.)
(( :o Oh ****. Can I fix that real quick, I have to leave.))
If so, Thomas sprints to the AM, and gets a universal plug set up. He couldn't have been the only merc with this idea. If it turns out he was, he gets converters for it to transmit to the laser rifle. If there's enough time, he sets up the plug.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 11:14:51 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: June 17, 2012, 10:13:20 pm »

Bishop scratched his head for a moment. Locked? Was she still in quarantine?

"Steve, why is the back of the infirmary locked? Is Feyri still in quarantine?"

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: June 17, 2012, 10:43:03 pm »

Attack with the injector with a roll of 5, enemy dummy rolls a 2 for dodging and a 5 for willpower. ((At this point I can't decide what you would roll for, but what I'm going for is if I would be able to disengage melee combat due to the crystals immobilizing the target, with good and/or bad rolls on the enemy's part))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: June 17, 2012, 11:07:28 pm »

Examine room.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2884 on: June 18, 2012, 02:48:34 am »

OK, everyone on mission, back to the on mission thread. Sorry for lateness, real life kicked in for a few minutes. Sorry in advance B-team.

((Sounds good.
Thomas, team B

Massive battery pack on back
Good shot with con weps
Good intuition
Horrible medic
Bad at talking, pilioting and handiwork
))
(Battery pack with no way to plug it into anything as of right now. You forgot to follow up on that universal plug idea.)
(( :o Oh ****. Can I fix that real quick, I have to leave.))
If so, Thomas sprints to the AM, and gets a universal plug set up. He couldn't have been the only merc with this idea. If it turns out he was, he gets converters for it to transmit to the laser rifle. If there's enough time, he sets up the plug.
How about this, we'll just assume you wired your laser rifle to work with the power pack via a cable. It's hardwired, not a plug. Good compromise?

Bishop scratched his head for a moment. Locked? Was she still in quarantine?

"Steve, why is the back of the infirmary locked? Is Feyri still in quarantine?"

>Because the Doctor keeps it looked. It's a good idea, frankly. You haven't seen what got out of there the last time he forgot to lock it. There are a lot of rooms back there.

Examine room.
The room is a fairly small chamber, like a normal hospital room with one bed in it. There's a door right there, if you want to leave, but thats about it.

Attack with the injector with a roll of 5, enemy dummy rolls a 2 for dodging and a 5 for willpower. ((At this point I can't decide what you would roll for, but what I'm going for is if I would be able to disengage melee combat due to the crystals immobilizing the target, with good and/or bad rolls on the enemy's part))
With a roll of 5 will the dummy manages to attack for a while before dying, despite the fact that it looks like the crystal transformation went perfectly well. Hmm.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: It's pronounced "Franc-en-steen"
« Reply #2885 on: June 18, 2012, 02:52:35 am »

((That sounds good.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: June 18, 2012, 03:14:08 am »

Mesk lies perfectly still, counting the seconds as his nerves continue their agonizingly slow healing process.  He speaks to nobody in particular.
"Any chance of getting a video feed of the current mission over here...?"
Disappointed as he is in not getting his goat leg medical prostheses, he contents himself with the knowledge that he's keeping his good old flesh legs.  Never trust a combination of man and machine, that's his motto.
"...I should start having a motto.  Hey, is there a doctor that's not busy right now, I want to talk to him!"
Without waiting for a response he looks over at Bishop and Charro as best as he's able.
"So, anyone watched any good vids lately?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: June 18, 2012, 07:16:04 am »

"For all I wonder, if that disc was worth anything in particular. I wonder if Charro is alright?"

Exit thru door and examine self.

Try to...find the rest, preferably Jim and Bishop.

And Charro.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 07:49:35 am by Tiruin »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: June 18, 2012, 07:26:06 am »

"Guess I'll wait for her here then... Steve, could you tell Feyri to hurry her ass up if she wan't answers? I'm getting bored waiting here for her when I could be doing something productive."

Chill out on my bed and glare at Charro for a bit for the pillow act. Wait for Feyri to come.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2889 on: June 18, 2012, 09:53:32 am »

"For all I wonder, if that disc was worth anything in particular. I wonder if Charro is alright?"

Exit thru door and examine self.

Try to...find the rest, preferably Jim and Bishop.

And Charro.

You walk out the door and follow the signs to the infirmary proper, looking yourself over as you do. You don't see anything particularly wrong with yourself.  You open the door to the outside and walk directly into Bishop.

"Guess I'll wait for her here then... Steve, could you tell Feyri to hurry her ass up if she wan't answers? I'm getting bored waiting here for her when I could be doing something productive."

Chill out on my bed and glare at Charro for a bit for the pillow act. Wait for Feyri to come.
You don't have time to get into bed before Feyri blunders through the door and straight into you.

>Attention members of the last mission. Report to the briefing room for debrief and payment.
(we'll just assume they took your artifacts when you arrived shall we?)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: June 18, 2012, 10:01:19 am »

Jim stood and went to the briefing room.

(Also, it's Mission 4 now. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: June 18, 2012, 10:06:15 am »

"Oh there you are Feyri. I was waiting to talk to you, but I guess we can do it after the debrief if you want."

Bishop holds up his bandaged hand in a gesture of peace.

"I'm sure you have tons of questions and shit, and I'll answer them all the best I can."

He then walks over and sits on his bed next to Charro and waves at him with his injured hand, wincing a little.

"Charro over here is fine, just so you know, he's just being a douche and looking slightly braindead."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: June 18, 2012, 10:10:21 am »

Feyri raised an eyebrow at Bishop's antics, "If Steve wants, I'm bringing in Charro. With or without a wheelchair. It looks like... we're mostly alone on the ship, excluding a few other recruits I've passed by, and yes, let's head to the briefing room."

To the briefing room, ahoy!

"...they would let me keep the first aid kit I found, right?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2893 on: June 18, 2012, 12:02:41 pm »

Feyri raised an eyebrow at Bishop's antics, "If Steve wants, I'm bringing in Charro. With or without a wheelchair. It looks like... we're mostly alone on the ship, excluding a few other recruits I've passed by, and yes, let's head to the briefing room."

To the briefing room, ahoy!

"...they would let me keep the first aid kit I found, right?"
Jim stood and went to the briefing room.

(Also, it's Mission 4 now. >.>)
Feyri and Jim head to the briefing room together as Bishop once again finds himself talking to no one.

(Mesk will be rolled in on his bed, the rest of you are walking.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: June 18, 2012, 12:11:09 pm »

You don't have time to get into bed before Feyri blunders through the door and straight into you.
((I think he wanted to come along...and that I wanted to bring Charro along too  :P))

Await orders in silence, glance at Jim occasionally then return gaze at floor.

Admire floor.
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 2101