Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1193081 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 108 Wheel of samsara
« Reply #2580 on: August 17, 2015, 09:24:08 am »

"You think you can outnumber meeeee??? We'll see about that!"

Jonas crushes 7 shards for another non-magical minion! He then loots Marcus' corpse for all its shards and then crushes 7 shards for yet another non-magical minion! Heck, he keeps crushing shards until he's summoned as many minions as possible!

Meanwhile, Alerim attempts to use Kahel as a meat shield for protection from magma bear and ice dude. If no attacks come, he just backstabs Kahel.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: August 17, 2015, 09:46:44 am »

I'm assuming that my plan to animate myself as I died failed.

Reappear on that Plain of Fallen Warriors that the Gambler found the library in. Make two Necromancy essences.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 09:48:36 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: August 17, 2015, 09:58:26 am »

((FallacyofUrist, I must note that bear is now after Jonas, not Alerim. Which may pose problems for your shard gathering. Anyway, we will see who would get those shards. Could be even no one, as bear stomped onto the corpse and doesn't seem very friendly in general.))
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 10:13:44 am by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: August 17, 2015, 10:09:26 am »

Huh, I wonder what that alchohol Mage did to the forest? Also, do you smell smoke or am I just still hallucinating?

summon another velociraptor,same size as the first. Use all non-chaotic CMP boosting essences(there should be 4)
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: August 17, 2015, 10:12:05 am »

Another three essences. Find mushrooms within area I have been permitted into (a bit northward).

"I do not know, but probably something bad. Smoke? Maybe..."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: August 17, 2015, 11:50:28 am »

((I'm 1 turn away from the surface right?))

"Bah I will deal with you later."

Retreat to the surface and then empower the shield and make 2 essences

((As to what I did, nothing I just failed a diplomacy check.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: August 17, 2015, 01:16:37 pm »

((Would someone remind me of the efect of chaotic metal essences))
((Same as all chaotic essences. If you use it, you get a LUCK roll, which might improve or mess up your spell. It makes the spell somewhat unreliable.))

Hey, when i said "any reason why i wodnt make 2 essences" i actually meant to craft them.

seeing that staying with this shield here is not a good idea, proceed to go ttowards that ship thing  and craft two essences

((The idea is that making an essence takes a bit of time. Not very long, but it takes time nevertheless. With a bush on fire in a magical forest, you might not want to stay around with a shield that is kinda on fire.))
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 01:19:00 pm by DreamerGhost »
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: August 17, 2015, 03:34:51 pm »

((FallacyofUrist, I must note that bear is now after Jonas, not Alerim. Which may pose problems for your shard gathering. Anyway, we will see who would get those shards. Could be even no one, as bear stomped onto the corpse and doesn't seem very friendly in general.))
((I still have 8 shards in my inventory. One way or another, I will have meat shields.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: August 17, 2015, 05:13:37 pm »

Now that just won't do.
Transform(-1) the iron cube(-1) into a proper sword.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Trewque

• Bay Watcher
  • Revan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: August 17, 2015, 05:20:44 pm »

I look for Professor Jigzap. Upon spotting him, walk up to him and greet him, saying "Is there anything I can do to help you with your current puzzle, my old friend?" Then craft two essences.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: August 17, 2015, 06:03:38 pm »

Alright, now try to use two more crystal leaves to reinforce the helmet. After that, successful or not, move back to the tree.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: August 17, 2015, 11:52:21 pm »

"Well, this place is odd. Erm, I don't suppose you can hear me, [Whisperling's character's name]?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: August 18, 2015, 04:36:37 am »

"Well, this place is odd. Erm, I don't suppose you can hear me, [Whisperling's character's name]?"
((You are verry much too dead for that.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: August 18, 2015, 08:57:19 am »

"Did I hear something?"

"Well, never mind. It was probably just a side effect of that failed essence."

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: August 18, 2015, 03:27:47 pm »

((You are verry much too dead for that.))
I assumed that your lack of comment on my previous action was approval.

Name: Marcus
Affinity: Necromancy
Description: He's back, and he's a banshee now. He has changed his approval quest to slaying FoU. He speaks like this now.
Stats: They're the same as last time.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 04:05:39 pm by ATHATH »
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 506