Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651195 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Poll added!
« Reply #1545 on: October 28, 2013, 12:03:30 am »

Yeah, Sharpedo's weak to everything.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: October 28, 2013, 12:48:51 am »

Weirdsound, what's up with your internet man? Why is there constantly a "connection interrupted" when I battle you? It never happens with anyone else.

Your teamcomp is pretty freaking strong though. I'm just glad I managed to kill that Wiscash. Not sure what I could do against that mega evolution though. I could probably do better if I got life orbs and such but Battle Maison is such an incredible bore.

nuclearwhale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: October 28, 2013, 01:11:29 am »

You were actually battling me, Weirdsound's brother. The Internet is just plain bad in my room. Tommorow I can battle somewhere with decent connection. As for the Whiscash, I am incredibly proud of the thing. For an NU Pokemon, it sure does do its job pretty well. It's also why I was trying to give you a barbroach earlier, as it has dragon dance as an egg move.

Please excuse any and all mistakes, as I had to type this on my phone.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: October 28, 2013, 01:18:09 am »

You were actually battling me, Weirdsound's brother. The Internet is just plain bad in my room. Tommorow I can battle somewhere with decent connection. As for the Whiscash, I am incredibly proud of the thing. For an NU Pokemon, it sure does do its job pretty well. It's also why I was trying to give you a barbroach earlier, as it has dragon dance as an egg move.

Please excuse any and all mistakes, as I had to type this on my phone.
No worries. They were both close matches though. I specifically brought the spore dinosaur out the second round just for your Whiscash, which I'm sure you've noticed hahaha.

Oh, well, that explains why you were trying to give me that haha. It's okay, I'm not a big catfish guy. :P

Still, like I've mentioned before, I really like fighting you as you use fun Pokemon that I don't expect. Well... I kinda expect the Metagross and the freaking zombie tree now though. That Whiscash completely ruined my plans to have Tyranitar dominate the field as I had to keep cycling him out in fear of earthquake. That first battle was actually pretty hilarious as when I noticed you brought the catfish along, I realized my entire team was weak to earthquake hahaha! Next time I'll have a much better set up tank!

nuclearwhale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: October 28, 2013, 01:24:50 am »

The lack of variety can't really be helped as of now. I'm working as fast as I can to train a wide variety of  Pokemon, but I am no miracle worker. Once the bank comes out and I can transfer all of my old Pokemon, you had better believe that I will have a ton more tricks up my sleeve. Right now I'm working on breeding a calm Cleffa to act as a cleric and my dragon killer.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: October 28, 2013, 09:56:49 am »

Ooh i had that shiny feeling alright.

I was just looking around in the safari and noticed the encounter rate for rarer pokemon was usually high today, as if the equation had changed - every time this has happened, i have received a Shiny encounter from it but been rarely able to catch it.
Today i just caught my first XY shiny in friends safari: A male Timid soudproof Loudred.
Now I gotta figure out what to do with timid violet Guitar Amp monster.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: October 28, 2013, 10:27:36 am »

I kind of wonder what Pokémon I'd have as a pet...

I'd probably go with Growouth (or whatever that fire stripped doggy is)

Though I probably should go with something that isn't a fire type... a Normal type would probably be best... but I'd want something fuzzy.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: October 28, 2013, 10:29:36 am »

I was just looking around in the safari and noticed the encounter rate for rarer pokemon was usually high today, as if the equation had changed - every time this has happened, i have received a Shiny encounter from it but been rarely able to catch it.
Today i just caught my first XY shiny in friends safari: A male Timid soudproof Loudred.
Boomburst Boomburst Boomburst
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: October 28, 2013, 10:43:06 am »

I kind of wonder what Pokémon I'd have as a pet...

I'd probably go with Growouth (or whatever that fire stripped doggy is)

Though I probably should go with something that isn't a fire type... a Normal type would probably be best... but I'd want something fuzzy.
Growlithe

Boomburst Boomburst Boomburst
Uh yeah that'd be ideal, if I used Exploud, but I don't
EDIT:
Most of the normal types I used got converted to Fairy-type. the most notable being Togepi/tic/Kiss becoming Fairy Flying
I'd use Pyroar, yeah, but i dislike the normal type in general
The only Normal type I'd main if it were ever to exist would be a dual-type, ghost-normal type pokemon, alas none such exists yet.
EDIT2:
Just got a good offer on my Loudred from a local friend. Not passing this up sorry guys.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 12:45:56 pm by RekkaAtsuma »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: October 28, 2013, 12:56:50 pm »

Bwahaha!

I just had both one of the lamest and most ridiculous pokemon matches yet!

3v3 random battle against Japanese guy. 28 minutes left of the clock. We both have two pokemon left.

I brought out Aegislash. He brings out Snorlax.

Cue music.

25 minutes remaining. I King's Shielded his crunch 3 times, so now he does no damage. Also we both have leftovers so no one can hurt anyone.

20 minutes remaining. The both of us just use amnesia and swords dance respectively constantly.

10 minutes remaining. He thinks I must be afk by now so he takes the chance and switches in his Garchomp. Unfortunately for him, my x8 attack obliterates it. So Snorlax comes in again.

5 minutes remaining. We're both just using amnesia and swords dance.

1 minute remaining. Running out of swords dance, thankfully he uses yawn on me so I don't have to do anything.

1 second remaining. I wonder if this guy realizes he will lose since I still have one more (10hp) pokemon.

VICTORY!!!!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: October 28, 2013, 03:12:03 pm »

So, just grabbed pokemon Y used (technically. Someone with an European 3ds had bought it, couldn't make it work for obvious reasons and returned with the store, but since it was already opened, it couldn't count as "new" anymore, which means her loss was my profit. :P )

On other notes, since my character name is Felius, apparently I'm going to be nicknamed F-Meister... "Hint, hint, nudge, nudge" comes automatically with it. :P
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: October 28, 2013, 03:18:35 pm »

"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: October 28, 2013, 03:32:58 pm »

Awesome: finally got my female Eevee with anticipation in a lux ball and it has modest nature!
Finally. I'm going away from interwebs for awhile to get my Eeveeloution team set up. Adios guys!

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: October 28, 2013, 03:46:50 pm »

The terror is born!

Guile'sTheme (it goes with anything)
Torchic
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost

Perfect IVs: Attack, Defense, Special Defense
Overall Superior stats

And... Baton Pass :)

I'm gonna Ev train for Attack and speed, minor in HP.
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 463