Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 33675 times)

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}
« on: July 14, 2015, 11:34:45 am »

The Last Stop
You are a criminal(whether you are guilty or not is a different story) currently on a prison bus to Los Diablos Prison, where they exploit criminal such as yourselves to gather Miasma, for Mist Industries one of the leading research and marketing companies of Miasma. Everyone knows this Prison is usually a death sentence, as most criminal last only a few months, due to this, the Prison has been nicknamed Aliento del Diablo (aka, Devil’s Breath) by the citizens of Los Diablos. It is 5:00 am in the morning, a bit chilly as you can see your breathe in the air, the sun has yet to rise over the horizon, and you’ve lost sight of the surrounds as there is a thick fog which makes it difficult to see further than 5-10ft. from the bus. There are 7 prisoners total, all of you are handcuffed(arms and legs), with no possessions other than the orange prison outfit you are wearing.(Unless I posted otherwise on your character stats.) The windows are barred, and there is a barred door, separating the prisoners from the front of the where the bus driver and a security guard sit.
And here is how your "crimes" scumbags!
Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Asuka Saki (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Knight Algaria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: John Moj (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Masky (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kiv/Kat (click to show/hide)
((If anything is unclear, feel free to ask, Also feel free to RP right now before the next post))

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:24:37 pm by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 11:38:19 am »

Current Players and stats.
Spoiler: Khan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Asuka Saki (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Knight Algaria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Masky (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kiv/Kat (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Open Slot (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 05:48:55 pm by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 11:44:05 am »

Masky occasionally thrashes as he tugs on the chains on his arms and legs. Getting caught was bad enough, but not even getting credit for his kills!? That was just disrespectful... He growls at the thought of it and thrashes slightly harder. If he could just get his hands on that guard...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 11:57:34 am »

((I am pretty sure that they wouldn't immediately send off an experiment that seems like it went wrong. Science states you need to investigate and observe. Figure out what the shit happened, what the result can do/did, and then exploit it if possible. I would assume he's in a quarantined room within the same building.))

The nice thing about muzzles is they do not prevent speech. "In the name of science, cease and desist. Retrieve the project head. This is Kiv. Personal confirmation code 634718AAB7T1! Something very strange has happened and I would like to know what." Something shifts slightly in Kiv's mind, a spark flares and putters out. It gives him a slight headache.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 12:12:19 pm »

((I am pretty sure that they wouldn't immediately send off an experiment that seems like it went wrong. Science states you need to investigate and observe. Figure out what the shit happened, what the result can do/did, and then exploit it if possible. I would assume he's in a quarantined room within the same building.))

The nice thing about muzzles is they do not prevent speech. "In the name of science, cease and desist. Retrieve the project head. This is Kiv. Personal confirmation code 634718AAB7T1! Something very strange has happened and I would like to know what." Something shifts slightly in Kiv's mind, a spark flares and putters out. It gives him a slight headache.
((Let's just say there are other reasons why people die at this prison, information above Kiv's pay grade.)) And yes, you were in an isolated room whenever they experimented on you, you're not the first experiment to have killed someone, so isolated rooms help minimize the casualties whenever a experiment goes berserk.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 12:18:53 pm »

((I mean, they likely secured the experiment and moved it to a more secure room to figure out what happened. They most likely would at a minimum ask questions when Kiv stated his identification. Although beurocratic fuckup could happen if you would rather not involve what could be a rather interesting plot thread.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 12:21:07 pm »

Saki looked out the window, bored. The collar hadn't exploded yet, though she was assured it would so instantly once she violated the parameters they set. Either they had deactivated it so as not to have her blow up in her new owners possession, or they had transferred the transponder over to them. It was a poor topic to dwell on, in any case.

She shifted slightly, feeling the comfortable weight of the blade taped to her thigh. It had taken a bit of theater to get that through...had to distract the guard when he patted her down. Saki was sure the man had known she had it, and let her keep it because she had been....persuasive. Another favor someone expected, perhaps. It was still good to have a blade, though she would be careful it wasn't discovered until she needed it. Idly, she had contemplated suicide, ultimately decided against it. She was not the sort of her person who gave up easily, if at all.

Questions of normalcy abound in this bus, Suki thought. Who was normal? Who was the freak? If the majority decided normalcy, then she was far more an outcast than any here...

"I wouldn't antagonize the guards too much. After all, they might decide to let you go." She said to the being beside her, nodding to the deadly mists outside the window. Her voice was calm, without worry, easy to hear, her smooth accent suited with just a tinge of the exotic-it was the voice she usually used among foreigners.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 12:23:23 pm »

((Currently my character is in location limbo, it makes very little sense to dump them in a prison at the current time. Not to mention that action would be done before getting shipped out wherever.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 12:27:10 pm »

((Currently my character is in location limbo, it makes very little sense to dump them in a prison at the current time. Not to mention that action would be done before getting shipped out wherever.

((Dude, the GM makes the story. He says you go to a prison, you go to a prison. If you don't like it, you can only commit suicide, I guess? Deny reality! :P Also, it's pretty clear he needed to gather us all up in one place so he didn't have six plot threads running around. Deal with it or don't.

Also, don't continue this conversation in the IC thread.))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 12:29:29 pm »

The masked maniac looks over at the collared woman as he settles down some. Odd, no one else had a collar... a special reason maybe? Perhaps she committed some special crime that required it? Masky turns towards the aisle of the bus and looks to listen intently to something. He nods and turns to Saki.
"What's with the collar?"
His voice is still all scratchy. It has been a while since he used it last...

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2015, 12:30:04 pm »

Masky occasionally thrashes as he tugs on the chains on his arms and legs. Getting caught was bad enough, but not even getting credit for his kills!? That was just disrespectful... He growls at the thought of it and thrashes slightly harder. If he could just get his hands on that guard...
Unfortunately for you the guard notices your thrashing around, "What's the matter buttercup? Are the cuffs too tight on you?" He says in a belittling tone, dangling a key from the safety of the other side of the bar door.

((You are on the bus if that was not clear and yes it should not make any sense to Kiv that you are being sent to any prison. The subject should be quarantined for further observation.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 12:34:00 pm »

Masky growls at the taunting guard. He looks intently to the center aisle again and snorts before turning back to the guard.
"Why don't you come in here and I can tell you in detail?"

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2015, 12:36:50 pm »

-snip-
"I wouldn't antagonize the guards too much. After all, they might decide to let you go." She said to the being beside her, nodding to the deadly mists outside the window. Her voice was calm, without worry, easy to hear, her smooth accent suited with just a tinge of the exotic-it was the voice she usually used among foreigners.
((It is just regular fog))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2015, 12:38:46 pm »

"What's with the collar?"
His voice is still all scratchy. It has been a while since he used it last...
Masky growls at the taunting guard. He looks intently to the center aisle again and snorts before turning back to the guard.
"Why don't you come in here and I can tell you in detail?"

Saki was fine not answering if the man couldn't keep his concentration. She watched with vague interest.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2015, 12:45:45 pm »

Algaria breathed in deep. The slight burn of the miasma mix was addictive, in a way - like the taste of a spirit, burning its way down to pool deep in her core. She just had to focus on that core, feel the warmth, and shift it, and her flesh would shift in turn.

She ignored the babbling of the mutant in the muzzle and glanced at the others.
She had options. Thin her hands or feet, to help slip out of the cuffs? No use, surrounded as she was. That'd be a trick she'd keep for later.
Claws? Perhaps.
She sighed and did nothing now, waiting to see if the guard would come in and beat the man in the mask.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36