Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Sappho's Great Big Bundle Clear-Out Giveaway  (Read 26821 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Sappho's Great Big Bundle Clear-Out Giveaway
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2014, 04:48:41 am »

Alrighty then, I'll make my own. Shouldn't be too hard to manage, figure I can use random.org's random number generator and assign each person a number, rather than paying for the "lottery" service.
Or even easier, put the list of names in the list randomiser.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2014, 05:05:38 am »

If you notice on my list of games, I give everyone a number. It's easiest this way. You just to go random.org and immediately on the right-hand side is the random number generator. Change "100" to the number of people in the drawing and click the button. Tada! Instant winner!

Shame about Telepath RPG. They definitely didn't advertise it as a trial or anything in the bundle. Sneaky buggers!

You are welcome to Paranormal State. Congratulations! You are the winner! Hooray! : D

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2014, 05:08:55 am »

That's what I was thinking. Just put everyone in a Notepad++ document and use the line numbers for reference.

The other thread is up, and I put entrants for those games in the bottom of the post.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #183 on: August 01, 2014, 12:59:10 pm »

Friends, the zombie threat has long since passed, and it seems everyone is getting back to their daily lives. I'm going to consider this giveaway complete, but all the games still stranded on the Island of Unwanted Games are STILL looking for good homes. Some of them are very highly rated games, so please do have a look, and let me know if you want any of them. They will remain available as long as they don't have homes.

Thanks to everyone for participating. My bundle libraries are clean at last! Now I've bought Minecraft, I'm going to hold off on buying any more bundles unless I REALLY want most of them games in them. Minecraft is taking up most of my time anyway!

I'm also making Minecraft Let's Play videos. If anyone's interested in seeing a newbie making videos to try to persuade her mom to join (and ballsing things up a lot), feel free to watch! I am willing to take requests if anyone has any.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 01, 2014, 01:18:10 pm »

Sappho, that was a really fun, generous and ethically satisfying givaway. Cheers for that.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 01, 2014, 01:34:28 pm »

Thanks for the games, Sappho.

Now if only I had the time to play them...
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #186 on: August 01, 2014, 03:39:27 pm »

Congratulations for the awesome giveaway, Sappho! It was the most engaging one I've ever seen!

You just got Minecraft, huh? I'll see you in a few months! ;)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]