Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 243

Author Topic: DFHack 50.13-r2.1  (Read 821145 times)

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.43.05-r2
« Reply #285 on: September 11, 2017, 03:33:17 pm »

It looks like I had just created the table wrong, it's working fine for me now. One change that is real though is that tonumber('2') now returns 2.0 instead of 2.

Bob69Joe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 11, 2017, 07:52:53 pm »

So how does 'O' work in adventure mode? I have a lady elf companion and I would like her to wear the sawgrass trousers I made for her. Mostly so she chaffs.
_____
Hello again! I've got an adventurer dwarf who has been ambushing gobbos going back and forth between two dark pits. They decided to plant their dark pits right on top of a road between two hamlets, in the midst of a considerably sized human population, I am not sure how they avoided many troubles, the dark pits are quite large. Well, a human guy named Akar joined up early on who was a great hammerer wielding a silver maul though he had troubles with his hip. I could count four times he twisted his hip and pulled some tendons and ligaments though he always fought off his foes and recovered a day later. Eventually I lost him in a hamlet north of the pits. We were sleeping among some friendly villagers and gobbos ambushed us outside the house we were in. Ended up killing them all, but poor Akar got a nasty leg scrape and was forced to crawl. I lost track of him during the fight as I went 'T' and hunted down the ambush party. I spent several in-game hours looking around and found he bled out in an alley way. I brought his body and all his belongings out into a snowed field. The farmers will find a stiff corpse when Spring thaws out the fields.

Well, that was a rather poorly worded summation of Akar's end. I would like to bury him or put his body and belongings onto a pyre and turn it all to ash. Does DFHack have any commands or reactions for that?

I found that elf chick while ambushing gobbos several days later. Strange things you'll see when gobbos plant a huge dark pit onto a major highway. She said she was going back to the elves, and she even killed several dwarfs. I'm keping an eye on her, and lead her dangerous goblin caves. Still want to know how the party 'O' thing works. All I can do is highlight her name, but the commands don't change anything.
_____
Okey dokey. I just noticed she's been naked for a while in 10 degree weather. So, she has to be standing on top of what I want her to equip.

Is there a command to make someone, or something, join your party?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 04:18:30 pm by Bob69Joe »

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 13, 2017, 06:28:04 pm »

Is there a way to execute a dfhack.script_environment call silently? For running scripts there is dfhack.run_command_silent, just wondering if there is something similar for the script_environment

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2017, 07:34:18 pm »

If calling script_environment sends output to the console, you shouldn't be using it on that script (or you should change that script).
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Bob69Joe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2017, 10:30:24 pm »

Are there commands to cast magic or at least spawn a pillar of dragonbreath on a square?

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 14, 2017, 07:59:55 am »

Mods may or may not have implemented some kind of magic. Ask in that sub forum. DF itself doesn't have magic yet (it's about 2 years off). The DFHack "liquids" tool allows you to dump magma on a tile, though.

Bob69Joe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 14, 2017, 01:30:32 pm »

Is there any quick way to clear a room of eighty beak dogs in gobbo towers?
_____
That's why I asked about the dragonfire, I should have been more specific as to the use.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 01:50:55 pm by Bob69Joe »

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 14, 2017, 02:39:08 pm »

exterminate script does let you kill anything or any species on map.

Bob69Joe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 14, 2017, 04:49:24 pm »

It doesn't show in the 'ls' menu and it isn't finding it with 'help exterminate'. Would it kill creatures on the screen or entire world?

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 14, 2017, 04:50:52 pm »

Roses did something with flows that would let you spawn a line of dragonfire or whatnot but I can't remember where it was.

Bob69Joe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 14, 2017, 05:06:58 pm »

Is there any quick way to clear a room of eighty beak dogs in gobbo towers?
_____
That's why I asked about the dragonfire, I should have been more specific as to the use.

Is it possible to make all creatures unable to move, I don't care if they attack, but gobbo towers are so populated I lag considerably which is probably due to pathing like most lag issues.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 14, 2017, 07:41:25 pm »

It doesn't show in the 'ls' menu and it isn't finding it with 'help exterminate'. Would it kill creatures on the screen or entire world?
Loaded revealed tiles, I think. Just type 'exterminate' and it should give you a list of target races. Then use exterminate <race name> to kill them.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Bob69Joe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 14, 2017, 09:21:33 pm »

Loaded revealed tiles

So, that would be all the things encountered in the past day's travel, pretty much?

Or everywhere I have been since day one?
_____
'exterminate is not a recognized command' error.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 09:24:23 pm by Bob69Joe »

Bob69Joe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 14, 2017, 09:54:17 pm »

http://dfhack.readthedocs.io/en/stable/docs/_auto/base.html#exterminate

This helps a lot. I wished that would be more noticeable on the first page, but that's my fault.
_____
Something is really wrong. I typed 'exterminate gob' and it says exterminate is not a recognized command.
Huh, I began using DFHack on a dffiledepot search of the utility, so I guess it wasn't the updated one on the first page. Stuff works. :D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:11:41 pm by Bob69Joe »

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 14, 2017, 10:13:59 pm »

Loaded revealed tiles

So, that would be all the things encountered in the past day's travel, pretty much?

Or everywhere I have been since day one?
'Loaded' as in 'currently loaded'. Just the things in the site you're visiting, or a certain radius around you in the wilderness.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 243