Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33

Author Topic: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: spuds and failure, a regional dish  (Read 53353 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Vigilante Heroes: Invasion
« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2015, 01:42:33 pm »

"Oh can you see my power aura? I have a power aura! You better run!"

Try to apply my power aura to someone. Or just kick them

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 22, 2015, 03:44:24 pm »

"Okay okay 'PoP' i got it!"
Go to the racks and get vest and some smoke granades, then rush to the helicopter!
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: August 22, 2015, 04:40:34 pm »

The sidekick shall be known as Nicky Action. Get him a baseball bat, an outfit similar to mine and steal or otherwise get him a colt M1911 akimbo.
Checklist:
A helicopter
A boombox
A cd with the "Ride of the Valkyries"
I try to get all of the above items.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: August 22, 2015, 05:19:07 pm »

"Ok buddy I don't appreciate you bearing your teeth at me.  It looks like your full of evil intent, but I know how to get it oughta ya!"

Maneuver behind the creature and perform the Heimlich maneuver until the creature vomits up all its malevolence.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:57:30 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 22, 2015, 06:08:17 pm »

Use my wand to shoot the creature.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:25:04 pm by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: August 22, 2015, 09:39:51 pm »

"Thank you for your willingness to assist me. Hey, do you think you could allow the suit to fly? It would be easier to do reconnaissance from the air "

Walk outside the factory. Listen and look for trouble, preferably by flying if I can. But first, maybe see if we can lock the factory through magic. Wouldn't want random people going in there and finding my stuff.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 03:52:15 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 26, 2015, 06:29:36 pm »

Bamp-ba-boomp.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 26, 2015, 08:40:47 pm »

its usually once or two a week update, slowpased game. At least he remembers about us

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: August 27, 2015, 10:00:18 am »

Bamp-ba-boomp.
Bamp-ba-bim

Look at the bodies without getting closer to him.

"Evil sinner, enjoy sizzling excruciatingly."

Shoot flame from my hand at him!
You take a glance at the body, singular, and notice the hand is twitching.

"Yes, soon every casualty will be another soldier for the empire."

[2+1] You throw your hand towards him and a bolt of flame shoots out, but the man sidesteps it. He makes it look easy, but you can tell he was taken off guard.

"So the vermin has fight in them. No matter, the empire will not be defeated!"

He poofs into a thick black smoke that quickly rises and dissapears.

The person on the ground is standing up, groaning.

"DAMMIT, LOOKS LIKE I CAN'T GET ANY INTROSPECTION GOING. OH WELL, BACK TO IT!"

Charge toward the sounds of gunshots, baton and shield at the ready
You take your signature weapons and rush towards the gunshots. You find a lone policeman aiming his pistol at enemies, switching between targets. There are four of them, people in chainmail holding a shield and sword. There is one more on the ground. By the blood and the holes in his shield, you can assume he tried to rush the cop and paid the price.

"Oh can you see my power aura? I have a power aura! You better run!"

Try to apply my power aura to someone. Or just kick them
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You [6 -> 4] apply your new found power to the red spandex dude that starts getting to his feet the fastest. You apply this with your mighty boot. You kick the guy in the stomach, little arcs crackling from your leg down to your foot. The spandex guy goes flying, crashing into the ceiling and then back down. He's uh, not doing well.

The other three are standing back up, in various states of being hurt. They're not looking quite as cocky anymore. The green spandex guys are doing an excellent job keeping their enemies busy.

You hear a voice in the back of your head. Though, it's not so much a voice that you hear as it is thought being transmitted directly into your brain. Shit's mystical, yo.

"Fight, prove your worth and unlock the true power within you!"

"Okay okay 'PoP' i got it!"
Go to the racks and get vest and some smoke granades, then rush to the helicopter!
You put on one of the vests and put three smoke grenades into the grenade holsters. Suddenly, Gunny yells "Ten-HUT" and every stands at attention. A man flanked by two soldiers in heavy combat armour with full helmets walks in. He's wearing olive drab military gear and has got an eyepatch over one eye. Gunny goes over to him.

"Everyone's ready, Boss. What's the situation"
"It's pretty bad. Seems like a lot of the cities are being attacked at the same time. We're going to the closest one, fifteen. Choppers will put boots on the ground first, support vehicles will roll out and meet us on site. Everyone in the choppers, we move in 5!"

You grab a seat in one of the choppers. The platforms, four in total, begin to rise up. Once on the surface the choppers take off and head towards the city. When you fly over, you can see fires here and there and fighting has broken out in some places. The choppers land in the park and everyone gets off.

"Allright. Team 1, go west and assist in stopping the invaders. Team 2, go east and do the same. Gunny will be your commanding officer for this. I will scout north and try to find their point of entry. Move out!"

Boss and his two operatives start heading north, while the two teams go in either direction. Gunny tells you you can choose either to follow along.

The sidekick shall be known as Nicky Action. Get him a baseball bat, an outfit similar to mine and steal or otherwise get him a colt M1911 akimbo.
Checklist:
A helicopter
A boombox
A cd with the "Ride of the Valkyries"
I try to get all of the above items.
baseball bat and similar outfit check. Akimbo 1911's not check, because we said you splurged your savings on buying the arsenal on your back. You get him one 1911, but now your funds are all gone.

Boombox and cd, check.

Helicopter: unable to pull one out of ass.

"Ok buddy I don't appreciate you bearing your teeth at me.  It looks like your full of evil intent, but I know how to get it oughta ya!"

Maneuver behind the creature and perform the Heimlich maneuver until the creature vomits up all its malevolence.
[3] The thing is pretty fast ina straight line, but it can't exactly turn well. You manage to get behind it and get your arms around it. You fail to find a good spot to start heimliching though, and the two of you are just stuck in a sort of awkward hug. Damn these spherical enemies!

Use my wand to shoot the creature.
[5] Pururin~! You shot into the water, and the bubbles quickly turn into patches of blood floating to the surface. The people watching the water snap out of some kind of trance the moment you hit the last puddle, and the crowd starts to disperse. Justice has been served!

"Thank you for your willingness to assist me. Hey, do you think you could allow the suit to fly? It would be easier to do reconnaissance from the air "

Walk outside the factory. Listen and look for trouble, preferably by flying if I can. But first, maybe see if we can lock the factory through magic. Wouldn't want random people going in there and finding my stuff.
Well, the factory only has one great big steel door for an entrance. So you could just lock it. If you want magic, you can either try to get a guardian spirit, or turn it into a portal similar to Lao Tzu, only make it a nasty spirit. We can do this retroactively to keep things moving along.

The suit indeed has flight capabilities, and you fly over the city like a greenish rocket. Fires and fighting are spreading throughout the city. You can see some movement in one of the parks, and police and other citizens can be seen fighting many kinds of enemies in the streets.

Before you can do anything about that however, a warning light goes up on your HUD. A human soldier wielding a bow and arrow is appraoching fast, flying on the back of some kind of small wyvern.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: August 27, 2015, 10:38:21 am »

Dig deeper in ass
Go to a helipad with my sidekick and all my equipment.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: August 27, 2015, 11:10:37 am »

David thinks in his confused mind

"Wait, so the green guys are helping me? And I have some dude talking in my head? My friends will never believe dis"

look around for a second. Where is the person I was supposed to save?
AND THEN TRY TO LAUNCH SOMEONE INTO THE WALL, OR EVEN BETTER OUTSIDE A WINDOW. GOTTA SEE HOW MUCH POWER I HAVE.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: August 27, 2015, 11:52:54 am »

((metal gear reference lolololoolol :P ))
Goes with team2. Summon Tower shield.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: August 27, 2015, 01:24:43 pm »

"EVERYONE FREEZE!"

Hit the knights with my stun baton

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: August 27, 2015, 03:14:29 pm »

((A guardian spirit would be nice.))

"Looks like it's time to establish air superiority."

Do I have ranged attacks? If so, fire a warning shot while on approach. If not, get up in his grill and politely ask him to land. Watch our for arrows, teeth, tails, poison, and claws. If he shoots first, tackle him off the wyvern.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 05:30:09 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: August 27, 2015, 05:17:16 pm »

Approach the body carefully, without stepping too close to it.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33