Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dropping powder on the ground in adventure mode yields infinite powder  (Read 396 times)

aradar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • my steam workshop

If the title is confusing in adventure mode drop a powder onto the ground then pick it back up then drop it on to the ground and pick back up again for some reason you eventually have more powder than you dropped on the ground

Also do syndromes work in adventure mode cuz the powder that I'm talking about has a syndrome attached to it but eating it's not giving me the syndrome 😞... They work !!! This is so f!! Great

Already can see this is going to make legendary stories I'm walking through a town as a goblin with four naked human women as pets and a large cockroach riding on my shoulder and a cavy bore we approached a goblin the four women beat him senseless and killed him and then one of them took amphetamines afterwards I don't know where she even got them from LOL

I started an adventure that's also a guard captain and I don't know if it's intentional or it's a bug but it seems like I can pick up anything I want and no one gets mad or comes after me for taking anything that I want

Oh my God the women had an interaction on them that I didn't think was triggering it finally triggered and now they transformed and there is an insane battle going on so epic

And now in classic goblin fashion while the women are transformed and tanking all of the angry people that are now mad at me for murdering a goblin in the middle of the town I'm slowly crawling away with two broken legs and a bruised torso so epic

😵😵 Crawled off screen and ducked into a building I got away this is so cool

So now my goblin was a paraplegic and we crawled onward toward the fort in the North we got to the forest and it was a thick forest and his little his little broken legs did him no good climbing through this Forest but we made it to the fort we made it to the fort after so long and there it was there it was right where I had left it in fort mode a big barrel of LSD a magic liquid that transmorgifies the user so I drank and I drank deep and my poor little goblin transformed into a fiddler crab poor little guys tripping his balls off but at least he's not going to be paraplegic anymore

🫠🫠🫠♥️♥️🙏🙏😍😍

DPh Kraken

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONOUNS:it:its:itself]
    • View Profile

Any form of contaminant acts as an infinite source of that powder/liquid. I've done it with lye, myself.
[CHEESE_PLANT] and [CHEESE_GRAPHICS] biggest fan
Mod releases

aradar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • my steam workshop

Any form of contaminant acts as an infinite source of that powder/liquid. I've done it with lye, myself.

Quantum bags of cocaine.........I'll take it ....🫠😵
Lol the chaos man the chaos I had a bag of like 30 powders that were amphetamine powders and when I took a head of LSD and it transformed me into a creature I dropped all of those powders and then all of my six companions got amphetamine syndrome which summoned about 10 monsters that just started going sick house on everybody

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Try putting it in mugs and handing it to random strangers
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

aradar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • my steam workshop

Try putting it in mugs and handing it to random strangers
It's a powder that's edible raw but the creature I'm playing doesn't eat food he's  like a goblin Pusher LOL

It's going to be some next level chaos it's hilarious

Toybasher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On another note, it seems you can pick infinite leaves from plants. I.E. if you find a lettuce plant, you can fill up your entire backpack with edible leaves.

aradar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • my steam workshop

On another note, it seems you can pick infinite leaves from plants. I.E. if you find a lettuce plant, you can fill up your entire backpack with edible leaves.

I noticed the infinite plant pick up too I also noticed there are tons and tons and tons of things that you only lick and you do not eat which according to an old bug report that was an old bug that got fixed but apparently it's back again now

aSpatula66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can try to eat anything but many plant growths are inedible and only able to be licked, not a bug

aradar

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary bullshitter
    • View Profile
    • my steam workshop

You can try to eat anything but many plant growths are inedible and only able to be licked, not a bug

There's a bug report on mantis that was very similar to this type of thing , that it was fixed, I don't know that's just what I'm going off of..