Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Report small bugs here (typos, display errors, wonky com  (Read 2666 times)

Bondo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Report small bugs here (typos, display errors, wonky com
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2007, 12:05:00 am »

And:

I'm now certain that my dwarves are afraid of a dead goblin.  I am continuously having item collection interrupted near a goblin town.  I thought it was a goblin inside the walls, but after managing to kill him the interrupts kept coming.  Watching the traffic move, it seems that the dwarves are fleeing from a rotting goblin corpse.  Aggravating, though I admit that I'd do the same thing.

termitehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2007, 11:40:00 am »

Version 0.27.169.33a

Fortifications do not generate a floor on top like walls.  If you build something on top of a fortification (like a wall, floor, etc), and try to remove it, the component drops down a level and is now "inside" the fortification.  Also, removing floors with fortifications, doors, windows, etc. beneath causes dwarves to be stuck in mid-air.  Building a ramp or stairway next to them will allow them to escape.  Or you can remove the item beneath them and make them fall.

Yag Alone

• Bay Watcher
  • Grumpy old fart
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2007, 05:23:00 am »

The colors of grey stone and dark stone furnitures seems to be inverted. Obsidian doors looks like plain grey stone doors while granite doors looks like old version dark stone doors.

Also, there is a typo on the stock menu for "large green glasss"

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]