Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Sekmeth's howl  (Read 7234 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Sekmeth's howl
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2013, 09:05:43 am »

Look up

(shattered tiles mean it fell)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2013, 09:15:05 am »

Tell the AI to contact our superoirs instead of testing the atmosphere, tell them that the atmosphere is contaminated with some form of life. Have them send an unmanned AtmoDialysis capable ship to cleanse the atmosphere, ship is to be crashed into the sun to prevent any leakage of the hazardous material.
With the cloud atleast gone, we can focus on finding out how to prevent it coming back.
Head deeper into the facility, shoot any thing that is made of organic matter and not human. Bring someone with me.

[The Lucius Bubble must be disabled in order to have the AtmosDialysis work for this area too, this will also involve the blood of every civilian that dies in the evacuation if there is any to be on your hands. The AtmosDialysis will bring further destabilization to the already unstable atmosphere. You can either disable the bubble and cleanse the whole planet, which may lead to the utter death of all the people that may or may not be on it...but with 100% chance of eliminating the contamination. Or cleanse everything outside the bubble and gamble it.

PoE rescue ships can reach the planet in ETA 3 days. You are confident you can find oxygen canisters along the city for yourself, but you are not sure how the civilians will survive for three days without said bubble being active. Then again, you have not seen a human, other than Dutch for a good time.

TLDR : -Disable bubble and cleanse | Civilians will probably die by the thousands but contamination will be eliminated from the planet]
          -Don't disable bubble and cleanse only the outside | Civilians will not die but the threat may still be around 
]

« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:17:23 am by Dbuhos »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2013, 10:44:58 am »

Take the bags and look for a medical facility, tear off a strip off my shirt from beneath the suit and use it to tie off that arm to reduce the bleeding.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2013, 02:11:26 pm »

"So yeah, we've got no need for you guys. Somebody's must've sent you down to this hell to get rid of you. Anyways, it seems you brought a lot of problems. What were ya even running from?"
Question time! Also look around for some stuff I can use.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2013, 03:20:08 pm »

head back up into the armory to find some herbicide weapons

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2013, 04:23:34 pm »

"Sure! Where are they?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 17, 2013, 07:43:54 pm »

I AIN'T LETTING YOU DIE EITHER, THREAD.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]